Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 344 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1126

    Fun gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahan  [View Original Post]
    I have not had much luck for some time with new talent. Most have been fair at best. Decided to take a chance with a STG ad. Was not expecting much but the little head was in control at this time. I texted her and was quoted $$ for the visit and she text me the address. When I get there she text me a photo and changes the address to up the road a bit. First thing I think is scam. She then says she will meet me out front first. I was shocked to actually see her and she was in shorts with long dark hair. She was actually as advertised, very pretty small spinner type with a hot body. She host out of her home and that was why she is very careful on the first encounter and with who she meets. Services and personality were excellent. I opted for BBBJ with CIM. And DATY. Very clean and responsive. I would have gone for full service but no blue pills so I was not up for it. I will repeat for full service soon. In this time of fakes and scams it was refreshing to visit with someone real and not worry about what was crawling on the floor. (she did have a drink while I was getting comfortable and I could smell weed, but no other obvious evidence of any demons) Treat her well and I think you will have a great time. Stay safe.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/441087618885
    I saw her a few weeks back. Different number but the pics match. I agree that the directions are a bit weird; but, the result was worth the skepticism.

  2. #1125

    Right!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    Wants a $50 deposit.
    Well so much for her.

  3. #1124

    Brandy. Again

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/931015651038

    Just a heads up it looks like Brandy is making another fake post to steal people's money. Do not take a chance on this waste of a human.

  4. #1123

    Wants a $50 deposit

    Wants a $50 deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Post appears to be real, quite cute.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/609976140562

  5. #1122

    You just can not make this stuff up unbelieveable

    She is complaining about no-shows. She want $100 for cardate head only. I ask her does she realize sh is expensive, and guys won't pay $100 for a card date when others will do it for $40/$60. Maybe that is why only 5 out of 100 show up.

    She absolutely tried to clean my clock. I am STILL laughing.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/799208806367

  6. #1121
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Spinner

    I have not had much luck the past few months with good talent. Seams STG is nothing but scams and fakes. I took a chance on a STG ad that I saw a fair review a while back. I text her and she says $$ for the hour with her address. I get there and she text me where are you with a picture of this hot spinner. Tell her I am there but the address is not real, she says up the road to another address and now I am thinking scam! Then text she will meet me outside first. Sure. I get to the new address and sure enough this hot spinner in shorts with long black hair comes up to me with a hug, I am shocked that she is real and pleasantly surprised that she is sexy as hell. She does host from her home so she is cautious about who she lets in. We get inside, she get a drink for herself and we both get naked. BBBJ, DATY, CIM all available. She was clean, fresh, responsive with a strong sex drive. I think if you treat her well you will have a great time. (no obvious signs of any other demons) I will repeat when I get more of the blue pills. (sucks to be in your 60's).

    Stay safe.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/441087618885

  7. #1120
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Spinner

    I have not had much luck for some time with new talent. Most have been fair at best. Decided to take a chance with a STG ad. Was not expecting much but the little head was in control at this time. I texted her and was quoted $$ for the visit and she text me the address. When I get there she text me a photo and changes the address to up the road a bit. First thing I think is scam. She then says she will meet me out front first. I was shocked to actually see her and she was in shorts with long dark hair. She was actually as advertised, very pretty small spinner type with a hot body. She host out of her home and that was why she is very careful on the first encounter and with who she meets. Services and personality were excellent. I opted for BBBJ with CIM. And DATY. Very clean and responsive. I would have gone for full service but no blue pills so I was not up for it. I will repeat for full service soon. In this time of fakes and scams it was refreshing to visit with someone real and not worry about what was crawling on the floor. (she did have a drink while I was getting comfortable and I could smell weed, but no other obvious evidence of any demons) Treat her well and I think you will have a great time. Stay safe.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/441087618885

  8. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how she was.
    She quoted me 120 for hh but wanted 25.00 deposit. Most likely a scam.

  9. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Post appears to be real, quite cute.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/609976140562
    Let us know how she was.

  10. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Post appears to be real, quite cute.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/609976140562
    FWIW her phone# doesn't turn up anything and her pics have no matches on tineye.

    She's sexy AF compared to what's available if she's real.

  11. #1116

    New Girl?

    Has anyone seen this girl? Post appears to be real, quite cute.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/609976140562

  12. #1115

    A2

    Jackson not A2? WTF is going on place is fucked-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdmin]

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson[/blue]

  13. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    With all the hype about Lacy, I reached out and made a date for this morning. It went fairly well. She is an older MILF, I'd say older than her 50's. Place was clean and well kept. She does love to chat and her performance was above par with the exception of FS as I was to larger than she could handle. She's worth a visit if you're into older MILF's. She remained me a bit of like Kathy/Karen from Fitchburg but a better version
    I opted for the rim and oral finish! Little daty. But she needs a good trim down below. Def saggy everywhere. Likes to chat but gets into once she starts. No repeat. Better value out there for price.

  14. #1113

    Lacy

    With all the hype about Lacy, I reached out and made a date for this morning. It went fairly well. She is an older MILF, I'd say older than her 50's. Place was clean and well kept. She does love to chat and her performance was above par with the exception of FS as I was to larger than she could handle. She's worth a visit if you're into older MILF's. She remained me a bit of like Kathy/Karen from Fitchburg but a better version

  15. #1112

    Videos

    Have anyone ever taken a video of there encounters with lovely woman pm me with videos or pics I'll trade also thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape