Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 344 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Because these girls never lie. If you do see her at an Incall just check the closets and behind any doors. Some dude got shot during one of Raven aka Mercedes Incall dates. Not sure if the pictures actually show any proof it is her but just use caution until you know more.
    I'm almost positive it is her. There was a similar ad heading several weeks back. I can see if I can find her number.

  2. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but she sent me a face pic yesterday. Does anybody recognize her?

    https://ibb.co/VBYtw1B
    Never seen someone that looks like her.

  3. #434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but she sent me a face pic yesterday. Does anybody recognize her?

    https://ibb.co/VBYtw1B

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Because these girls never lie. If you do see her at an Incall just check the closets and behind any doors. Some dude got shot during one of Raven aka Mercedes Incall dates. Not sure if the pictures actually show any proof it is her but just use caution until you know more.

  4. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    Which woman on STG is it? Please include a link or something to say who it actually was.
    "STG Bi woman".

    Search and her ads appear.

  5. #432

    STG Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Domitian  [View Original Post]
    Visited her in Manchester. Very nice person and opened up apt door with no clothes. Said she was running a special for. 6 but didn't give me a time frame. Didn't need it but no clock or phone around. Needed to see someone quickly and she responded right away. Is a BBW and apartment dirty but worth the drop of a hat visit. Did everything but Greek. But I didn't ask.
    Which woman on STG is it? Please include a link or something to say who it actually was.

  6. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by KissCome  [View Original Post]
    Can you share more info about the services she is into. Planning a visit--thanks.
    BBBJ, CIM, Mesh, k9 is all I have ever done and haven't asked for anything else. Hasn't refused anything. Have visited her a few times. Apartment is a mess but it is safe. In a high rise apartment complex.

  7. #430

    STG Bi woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Domitian  [View Original Post]
    Visited her in Manchester. Very nice person and opened up apt door with no clothes. Said she was running a special for. 6 but didn't give me a time frame. Didn't need it but no clock or phone around. Needed to see someone quickly and she responded right away. Is a BBW and apartment dirty but worth the drop of a hat visit. Did everything but Greek. But I didn't ask.
    Can you share more info about the services she is into. Planning a visit--thanks.

  8. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's who it is? I texted her complimenting her on the pics saying they looked familiar and asked straight out if it she was "Raven. " She said no, she was not. I can't host and she said she was expecting to get a hotel later on but didn't hear back from her.
    Because these girls never lie. If you do see her at an Incall just check the closets and behind any doors. Some dude got shot during one of Raven aka Mercedes Incall dates. Not sure if the pictures actually show any proof it is her but just use caution until you know more.

  9. #428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Are you sure that's who it is? I texted her complimenting her on the pics saying they looked familiar and asked straight out if it she was "Raven. " She said no, she was not. I can't host and she said she was expecting to get a hotel later on but didn't hear back from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    That is Raven aka Mercedes. She used to advertise awhile back. She disappeared as Mercedes Then she reappeared as Raven She was involved in some drama at a hotel. Again she disappeared for awhile. Now she seems to be back. I haven't had the time to go see her. She is real. Not sure what type of service she is going to provide. When she was Mercedes it was a fun ride. As Raven she enforced a bunch of rules that really was a disappointment and a significant downgrade in services. She is an old friend so some day I might pull the trigger again.

  10. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her as well. She didn't want to go through my screening process. So unless I can verify that she's a real girl and not law enforcement I just don't go see them. To her credit though she did text me back. So if anyone else has first-hand knowledge I hope to hear back. Very few girls advertising in Hampshire it's a damn shame.
    I always ask if they are affiliated with law enforcement. Do you do anything beyond this to make sure they are legit?

  11. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her as well. She didn't want to go through my screening process. So unless I can verify that she's a real girl and not law enforcement I just don't go see them. To her credit though she did text me back. So if anyone else has first-hand knowledge I hope to hear back. Very few girls advertising in Hampshire it's a damn shame.
    That is Raven aka Mercedes. She used to advertise awhile back. She disappeared as Mercedes Then she reappeared as Raven She was involved in some drama at a hotel. Again she disappeared for awhile. Now she seems to be back. I haven't had the time to go see her. She is real. Not sure what type of service she is going to provide. When she was Mercedes it was a fun ride. As Raven she enforced a bunch of rules that really was a disappointment and a significant downgrade in services. She is an old friend so some day I might pull the trigger again.

  12. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    New girl: https://onebackpage.nl/personal-conn...b8%8f_i6960457.

    Anyone have the 411 on her. Kinda bored with same old talent. Looks interesting.

    Best,

    Petrone.
    I contacted her as well. She didn't want to go through my screening process. So unless I can verify that she's a real girl and not law enforcement I just don't go see them. To her credit though she did text me back. So if anyone else has first-hand knowledge I hope to hear back. Very few girls advertising in Hampshire it's a damn shame.

  13. #424
    New girl: https://onebackpage.nl/personal-conn...b8%8f_i6960457.

    Anyone have the 411 on her. Kinda bored with same old talent. Looks interesting.

    Best,

    Petrone.

  14. #423

    STG Bi Woman

    Visited her in Manchester. Very nice person and opened up apt door with no clothes. Said she was running a special for. 6 but didn't give me a time frame. Didn't need it but no clock or phone around. Needed to see someone quickly and she responded right away. Is a BBW and apartment dirty but worth the drop of a hat visit. Did everything but Greek. But I didn't ask.

  15. #422

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response, thinking of seeing her soon.
    I have seen Jen several times over the years. I have always found her to be very pleasant, very capable and a lot of fun. She is attractive and in good shape. Next time I am in Manchester, I plan on seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape