Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 344 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1139
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayFullPup  [View Original Post]
    Add lists mostly electronic payments including Visa and MC. Odd.
    I used cash for my visit. $200.

  2. #1138

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    And I've only been robbed once, in a awkward situation, but you're making me want to go buy some protection now.
    Yea, a couple years ago I met a girl ouside her rooming house, she brought me upstairs, we passed a big black guy in the hall way on the way to her room and then she ran away while he tried to rob me. Didn't work so well for him though, I'm a lot tougher than I look. So after he decided breathing was better than robbing me, I just left.

    Also had the classic boyfriend come banging at the door too. Which of course he just expected I was going to leave. Which I did, but what they didn't know, was that the cash I give up front if they ask for it first is usually fake when I'm seeing someone new. I give them the real cash once we finish, as I am honorable, but its just another precaution I take when seeing someone new. You can get great fake $100 bills from China that look extremely real (they don't say "for motion picture purposes only" on them like other fakes, these are the right size, color and look very real.

  3. #1137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...156c2e0eb.html

    Holy fuk dude. I don't read the paper for a couple of days. And this happens?. This hobby is really dangerous. Pimps and money hungry girls is out of control.
    What a shame. Raven / Mercedes has the looks and sex drive to be a shining star. When I first saw her at economy hotel I thought she had so much potential.

  4. #1136

    I've never had this problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I carry also and it saved me a few years ago when a dude came out of hiding with a machete. Fortunately I never paid the girl first, and she was a hottie, and I sensed something was not right so I bailed. As soon as I started down the stars he came at me and I drew down on him. He was a ballsy bastard and kept coming as I backed to my car. He gambled I would not shoot him but also stayed just out of blade range. It's a tough place to have to decide to hold your ground but fortunately he didn't charge me once he saw the gun. I am very reluctant on incalls now and keep the outcalls to my hotel room so I can control the door entry. Finding a reliable girl is like striking gold today and if you land one take good care of her until she disappears.
    And I've only been robbed once, in a awkward situation, but you're making me want to go buy some protection now.

  5. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Too dangerous. An addict will do anything to get a fix. This hobby still has a few women who choose to make a living on their backs for economic reasons alone but the increase in reports all over this forum about ripoffs and worse are becoming more frequent. I carry at least a 380 or a 9 everywhere I go in states that adhere to the US Constitution but I have decided that I am not seeing any provider under about 35 who does not have a stellar record on here, no more TOFTT for me, and I never want to be in a situation where I need that weapon, because even if you walk away unscathed your life will never be the same. And I know age is not an ideal indicator either as there are plenty of older addicts out there who will rip you off too.

    The best thing I like to see in a report is a notation about pimps and substance abuse or not. Some of you younger guys can handle themselves but I am way too old and infirm to be duking it out with some pill head.

    Now that the AMPs are coming back, it is going to be Chinese buffet and Korean BBQ, or Mary Palm and PornMD or even the SO more frequently, who has been looking better and better these days. I really like meeting with an American woman of any race who speaks my language but the safe ones, like K603, are becoming rare.

    This shit is why it needs to be legalized. I've been to legal brothels in Nevada and other countries and no, they are all not perfect and some want a lot more $ per fuck, but you are safe from being robbed and far less likely to walk away with some bug you can never get rid of. I'd pay the extra for legal walk-in safe service and leave these street hoes on STG to you younger, braver and tougher guys.
    I carry also and it saved me a few years ago when a dude came out of hiding with a machete. Fortunately I never paid the girl first, and she was a hottie, and I sensed something was not right so I bailed. As soon as I started down the stars he came at me and I drew down on him. He was a ballsy bastard and kept coming as I backed to my car. He gambled I would not shoot him but also stayed just out of blade range. It's a tough place to have to decide to hold your ground but fortunately he didn't charge me once he saw the gun. I am very reluctant on incalls now and keep the outcalls to my hotel room so I can control the door entry. Finding a reliable girl is like striking gold today and if you land one take good care of her until she disappears.

  6. #1134

    Benz girl

    Unfortunately when you wear a Captain Save A Hoe hat on your head. And let these girls into your home and become good friends with them. They end up coming into your house with their dealer / pimp and Robin you. And further worst kidnapping you. I mean Mercedes has a wicked crack addiction. She loves getting her Bell rung. I remember we would be hanging out in the hotel room and she would smoke Rock after Rock telling me she's taking off to go fly. LOL. I told her she's going to be having Alzheimer's by the time she's 40. But I Don't Preach to these girls no more. They will find out the hard way. Know a couple of girls with pacemakers. Making there heart beat at age 30.

  7. #1133

    It's the drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...156c2e0eb.html

    Holy fuk dude. I don't read the paper for a couple of days. And this happens?. This hobby is really dangerous. Pimps and money hungry girls is out of control.
    Agree. Too dangerous. An addict will do anything to get a fix. This hobby still has a few women who choose to make a living on their backs for economic reasons alone but the increase in reports all over this forum about ripoffs and worse are becoming more frequent. I carry at least a 380 or a 9 everywhere I go in states that adhere to the US Constitution but I have decided that I am not seeing any provider under about 35 who does not have a stellar record on here, no more TOFTT for me, and I never want to be in a situation where I need that weapon, because even if you walk away unscathed your life will never be the same. And I know age is not an ideal indicator either as there are plenty of older addicts out there who will rip you off too.

    The best thing I like to see in a report is a notation about pimps and substance abuse or not. Some of you younger guys can handle themselves but I am way too old and infirm to be duking it out with some pill head.

    Now that the AMPs are coming back, it is going to be Chinese buffet and Korean BBQ, or Mary Palm and PornMD or even the SO more frequently, who has been looking better and better these days. I really like meeting with an American woman of any race who speaks my language but the safe ones, like K603, are becoming rare.

    This shit is why it needs to be legalized. I've been to legal brothels in Nevada and other countries and no, they are all not perfect and some want a lot more $ per fuck, but you are safe from being robbed and far less likely to walk away with some bug you can never get rid of. I'd pay the extra for legal walk-in safe service and leave these street hoes on STG to you younger, braver and tougher guys.

  8. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...156c2e0eb.html

    Holy fuk dude. I don't read the paper for a couple of days. And this happens?. This hobby is really dangerous. Pimps and money hungry girls is out of control.
    I was just coming on here for the same reason.

    https://whdh.com/news/nh-police-sear...naked-to-tree/

  9. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDuncan  [View Original Post]
    As Brttany Spears would say, "Oops I did it again. " Looks like Mercedes is in the Manchester news again. Same deal. She and another scary dude kidnapped a guy, stripped him down and tied him to a tree in Derry Friday night after taking his cell and wallet. She's on the run. Any of her regulars should beware and lock your doors!
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...156c2e0eb.html

    Holy fuk dude. I don't read the paper for a couple of days. And this happens?. This hobby is really dangerous. Pimps and money hungry girls is out of control.

  10. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Because these girls never lie. If you do see her at an Incall just check the closets and behind any doors. Some dude got shot during one of Raven aka Mercedes Incall dates. Not sure if the pictures actually show any proof it is her but just use caution until you know more.
    As Brttany Spears would say, "Oops I did it again. " Looks like Mercedes is in the Manchester news again. Same deal. She and another scary dude kidnapped a guy, stripped him down and tied him to a tree in Derry Friday night after taking his cell and wallet. She's on the run. Any of her regulars should beware and lock your doors!

  11. #1129

    More and more

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayFullPup  [View Original Post]
    Add lists mostly electronic payments including Visa and MC. Odd.
    I've seen a lot of women using electronic payments over cash. I have no problem with it, I've paid alot of women this way and feel it is safer as I don't have to carry cash.

  12. #1128

    Amex, Cash, PayPal, Venmo, Visa / MC??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahan  [View Original Post]
    I have not had much luck the past few months with good talent. Seams STG is nothing but scams and fakes. I took a chance on a STG ad that I saw a fair review a while back. I text her and she says $$ for the hour with her address. I get there and she text me where are you with a picture of this hot spinner. Tell her I am there but the address is not real, she says up the road to another address and now I am thinking scam! Then text she will meet me outside first. Sure. I get to the new address and sure enough this hot spinner in shorts with long black hair comes up to me with a hug, I am shocked that she is real and pleasantly surprised that she is sexy as hell. She does host from her home so she is cautious about who she lets in. We get inside, she get a drink for herself and we both get naked. BBBJ, DATY, CIM all available. She was clean, fresh, responsive with a strong sex drive. I think if you treat her well you will have a great time. (no obvious signs of any other demons) I will repeat when I get more of the blue pills. (sucks to be in your 60's).

    Stay safe.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/441087618885
    Add lists mostly electronic payments including Visa and MC. Odd.

  13. #1127

    Damage $

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahan  [View Original Post]
    I have not had much luck the past few months with good talent. Seams STG is nothing but scams and fakes. I took a chance on a STG ad that I saw a fair review a while back. I text her and she says $$ for the hour with her address. I get there and she text me where are you with a picture of this hot spinner. Tell her I am there but the address is not real, she says up the road to another address and now I am thinking scam! Then text she will meet me outside first. Sure. I get to the new address and sure enough this hot spinner in shorts with long black hair comes up to me with a hug, I am shocked that she is real and pleasantly surprised that she is sexy as hell. She does host from her home so she is cautious about who she lets in. We get inside, she get a drink for herself and we both get naked. BBBJ, DATY, CIM all available. She was clean, fresh, responsive with a strong sex drive. I think if you treat her well you will have a great time. (no obvious signs of any other demons) I will repeat when I get more of the blue pills. (sucks to be in your 60's).

    Stay safe.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/441087618885
    Just curious what the damage was?

    Thanks for the headsup!

  14. #1126

    Fun gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahan  [View Original Post]
    I have not had much luck for some time with new talent. Most have been fair at best. Decided to take a chance with a STG ad. Was not expecting much but the little head was in control at this time. I texted her and was quoted $$ for the visit and she text me the address. When I get there she text me a photo and changes the address to up the road a bit. First thing I think is scam. She then says she will meet me out front first. I was shocked to actually see her and she was in shorts with long dark hair. She was actually as advertised, very pretty small spinner type with a hot body. She host out of her home and that was why she is very careful on the first encounter and with who she meets. Services and personality were excellent. I opted for BBBJ with CIM. And DATY. Very clean and responsive. I would have gone for full service but no blue pills so I was not up for it. I will repeat for full service soon. In this time of fakes and scams it was refreshing to visit with someone real and not worry about what was crawling on the floor. (she did have a drink while I was getting comfortable and I could smell weed, but no other obvious evidence of any demons) Treat her well and I think you will have a great time. Stay safe.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/441087618885
    I saw her a few weeks back. Different number but the pics match. I agree that the directions are a bit weird; but, the result was worth the skepticism.

  15. #1125

    Right!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    Wants a $50 deposit.
    Well so much for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape