Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10734

    Alizee

    OMG. She gets better every time. Just had her over. She took a quick shower and came out in a cute outfit and heels. She's so sexy and hot. We had a lot of fun and such. We've gotten more comfortable with each other and she let me strap her down for a little restrained fun. I went down on her and she just grinded away on my tongue. I have sweet toy that she just loved and she came a few times. I really enjoyed it. I threw on a cover and with her legs strapped back it was so hot. She's a treat in this market that's very much lacking good talent. I'll repeat any time my schedule will match with hers. She let me take a few pics for my personal stash. That ass is amazing. I'm not a tattoo guy, I can take it or leave it but her tats are sexy and well placed.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/585565653511

  2. #10733

    Smdh

    This might get poster then it probably won't but.

    As I read these blogs I see is now a problem with someone ask questions about a female I could've sworn that this blog was for us to ask questions and talk about and share information if someone asks a question about a female and if you've been with that female it shouldn't be no big damn deal to share the information but you guys want to be shitty and act like assholes because someone ask your opinion about a female before they waste their money on a piece of ass is probably not worth in the first place stop being so damn picky man what the fuck! If you have experience with the woman share the info if someone has questions about a female share the info help each other well instead of bringing each other down!

  3. #10732

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    A good time, reasonable and down for almost anything.
    See? Thank you for the feedback! I got ghosted by her one night as I was leaving to go to her as mentioned below if it didn't get deleted, and she did send me a "hey" like a day or two later, but I wasn't sure what to make of it. I will now try to see her at some point thanks to your feedback.

    This is exactly why you should share info. I feel much more comfortable getting a hold of her again and having a good time.

  4. #10731
    If I could control my Johnson I wouldn't be on this board. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan414  [View Original Post]
    https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1265818279861723136

    I only called her because I was hella horny and needed a warm hole fast. She seemed super ghetto and had a lot of background noise on the phone call. She pulled up with a guy in her car claiming that hes her "brother". It was obviously her pimp. She has some good pussy, but she doesn't do bb. Its lame she finished me with a condom hand job. I really wanted to cum on her face for being rude LOL. I really wish I would've hung up on her face tho, because she Mos Def wasn't worth the $1.5. Oh yeah, she took an extra $10 out of my wallet when I paid her, so $1. 60. Then she had the nerve to say "call me anytime". Control your Johnson, don't let it control you!

  5. #10730

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmmilw  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/343180316751

    Was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this one. I put in Red head into the search and came up with all sorts of Wendy reviews.
    A good time, reasonable and down for almost anything.

  6. #10729

    Get on board

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmmilw  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/343180316751

    Was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this one. I put in Red head into the search and came up with all sorts of Wendy reviews.
    Text her, if you get a decent response, call her. Work out a meeting and go get your dick wet. You don't need a recommendation. Report back.

  7. #10728

    All I hear is wha wha wha

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    Care to guess what it's for?

    A2

  8. #10727
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmmilw  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/343180316751

    Was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this one. I put in Red head into the search and came up with all sorts of Wendy reviews.
    So I just noticed this. Had problem a few weeks ago with my login and now it's got me with a whole new user name. WTF?! I went by Miltown151.

  9. #10726

    Red head

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/343180316751

    Was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this one. I put in Red head into the search and came up with all sorts of Wendy reviews.

  10. #10725

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    More like 36 yr/o now. Very submissive. Search strawberry.

  11. #10724

    Escort reports, not requests

    Why is it that there are more requests for reports on here than actual reports? If you want to find out about a chick, go see her. Of course we would all love to see a report before we even contact a girl, but if you're doing more requesting than reporting it is time to think about how this works. Don't be a pussy, go see a girl. Write a report. Repeat. Contribute. You get what you give in this life.

  12. #10723

    Unless.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #10722
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I think everyone here would like to hear your prospective of encounters with these two.
    I'm already going to be seeing someone, and I posted that I thought her story that day was a little off-putting, a little too well timed, even if it is prolly true.

    I saw some other girls in the past weeks but forget to post their reviews with the others. Got stood up by several too. I will try to get to it tomorrow sometime, but I'm asking you guys when Advanced Search doesn't come up with anything, or a new ad is posted, because I've only been in the hobby around like three years, didn't activate here- well, let me clarify- I've been on here for a couple years, but I seriously didn't realize you had to use the bottom of the first page of this site to confirm email reg, and was confused because no admins would answer or reply or anything, and without already being a member, I couldn't exactly DM anyone either. And until recently it was like, I dunno, every few months or something, and I know many of you FAR surpass that and would recognize girls from older days or ads.

    Why do you think everyone would want to hear my opinion? I'm just another guy. But I'm assume you're being an ass and poking at me for asking so many questions or something, LOL. .

  14. #10721

    Try them out

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/991869066485

    Kelly. Her ad comes and goes. I tried to meet her once, but omw she said her brother came home so she couldn't host and would meet me on a corner she picked, and I declined.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/646171324719

    I'm baaaccckkk. A lot of girls are using this now, but does anyone know her?
    I think everyone here would like to hear your prospective of encounters with these two.

  15. #10720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Who's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her this am. Trying to connect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape