Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 26420
-
06-21-20 10:11 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 98Thank You
See? Thank you for the feedback! I got ghosted by her one night as I was leaving to go to her as mentioned below if it didn't get deleted, and she did send me a "hey" like a day or two later, but I wasn't sure what to make of it. I will now try to see her at some point thanks to your feedback.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
This is exactly why you should share info. I feel much more comfortable getting a hold of her again and having a good time.
-
06-21-20 09:22 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 116If I could control my Johnson I wouldn't be on this board. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dan414
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 09:06 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 470Rachel
A good time, reasonable and down for almost anything.
Originally Posted by Bmmilw
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 08:29 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 380Get on board
Text her, if you get a decent response, call her. Work out a meeting and go get your dick wet. You don't need a recommendation. Report back.
Originally Posted by Bmmilw
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 04:05 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 98All I hear is wha wha wha
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
Care to guess what it's for?
A2
-
06-21-20 01:28 #10725Regular Member

Posts: 6So I just noticed this. Had problem a few weeks ago with my login and now it's got me with a whole new user name. WTF?! I went by Miltown151.
Originally Posted by Bmmilw
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 20:37 #10724Regular Member

Posts: 6Red head
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/343180316751
Was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this one. I put in Red head into the search and came up with all sorts of Wendy reviews.
-
06-20-20 19:40 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 380Strawberry
More like 36 yr/o now. Very submissive. Search strawberry.
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 19:03 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 246Escort reports, not requests
Why is it that there are more requests for reports on here than actual reports? If you want to find out about a chick, go see her. Of course we would all love to see a report before we even contact a girl, but if you're doing more requesting than reporting it is time to think about how this works. Don't be a pussy, go see a girl. Write a report. Repeat. Contribute. You get what you give in this life.
-
06-20-20 18:42 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 98Unless.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-20-20 18:38 #10720Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm already going to be seeing someone, and I posted that I thought her story that day was a little off-putting, a little too well timed, even if it is prolly true.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
I saw some other girls in the past weeks but forget to post their reviews with the others. Got stood up by several too. I will try to get to it tomorrow sometime, but I'm asking you guys when Advanced Search doesn't come up with anything, or a new ad is posted, because I've only been in the hobby around like three years, didn't activate here- well, let me clarify- I've been on here for a couple years, but I seriously didn't realize you had to use the bottom of the first page of this site to confirm email reg, and was confused because no admins would answer or reply or anything, and without already being a member, I couldn't exactly DM anyone either. And until recently it was like, I dunno, every few months or something, and I know many of you FAR surpass that and would recognize girls from older days or ads.
Why do you think everyone would want to hear my opinion? I'm just another guy. But I'm assume you're being an ass and poking at me for asking so many questions or something, LOL. .
-
06-20-20 18:22 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 258Try them out
I think everyone here would like to hear your prospective of encounters with these two.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 18:11 #10718Senior Member

Posts: 184Who's that?
I was texting with her this am. Trying to connect.
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 17:40 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm back
Is this?? It couldn't be.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/921521323440
-
06-20-20 14:54 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 98Good Lord
Goddamn LOL. I mean thankfully I'm just trying to get a feel for some of them and whether they are any good, but eesh. It's always a shame to see addicts go through shit because I did it all too, but I came out the other side. The stories of these girls doing just enough to get drugs and eventually get arrested or die are unfortunate but also expected.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






