Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8344

    Any Intel on this One

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  2. #8343

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    I'm watching to see what you find out. I've been interested in her for a while now.
    Senior members can PM her info if you would like.

  3. #8342

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorsFrag  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel on this cutie. Says her name is Shannon. Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/507154953918
    I'm watching to see what you find out. I've been interested in her for a while now.

  4. #8341
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    I think her son is visiting till Tuesday but I don't know what time. She's planning to be here till Saturday.
    You have contact info?

  5. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you are fans of Marcie (LSME) and she travels your way a lot. The only thing better than seeing Marcie is seeing Marcie with Mia from Orlando. Unbelievable experience! I highly recommend.
    You have contact info?

  6. #8339

    Marcie & Mia

    I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you are fans of Marcie (LSME) and she travels your way a lot. The only thing better than seeing Marcie is seeing Marcie with Mia from Orlando. Unbelievable experience! I highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1D415756-FCC6-446D-AA7C-F967BAF6D0A9_1_201_a.jpg‎  

  7. #8338

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    April name isn't going to help I just checked! Sorry. Like all these chicks sometimes are better then others. Go for it!
    April is her real name.

  8. #8337
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She went by April also. I did see her once and haven't been back. But that normal for me! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    April name isn't going to help I just checked! Sorry. Like all these chicks sometimes are better then others. Go for it!

  9. #8336

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    She went by April also. I did see her once and haven't been back. But that normal for me! LOL.

  10. #8335

    Any intel.

    Looking for some intel on this cutie. Says her name is Shannon. Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/507154953918

  11. #8334
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    Saw Ava a few times very attractive woman Has a little stomach damage from Giving birth. She is up For just about anything. We went out to dinner after We were done enjoyed her company would repeat.

  12. #8333

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    She is (or was) legit. But I only saw her once.

  13. #8332
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. Glad to see she's back in the game.

    http://archive.ph/NOBOX
    Is 'Leiah raine' some sort of anagram. Or maybe its a foreign translation for: RA C H E L??

    F1.

  14. #8331

    Ava in Grant

    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073

  15. #8330

    Actually she's not that bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Actually she's not that bad I saw her couple days ago.
    Can you share a deTAIL or two? Services, $$?

    LTEX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape