Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8319

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    She went by April also. I did see her once and haven't been back. But that normal for me! LOL.

  2. #8318

    Any intel.

    Looking for some intel on this cutie. Says her name is Shannon. Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/507154953918

  3. #8317
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    Saw Ava a few times very attractive woman Has a little stomach damage from Giving birth. She is up For just about anything. We went out to dinner after We were done enjoyed her company would repeat.

  4. #8316

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073
    She is (or was) legit. But I only saw her once.

  5. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. Glad to see she's back in the game.

    http://archive.ph/NOBOX
    Is 'Leiah raine' some sort of anagram. Or maybe its a foreign translation for: RA C H E L??

    F1.

  6. #8314

    Ava in Grant

    Has anyone had a dream about the quite attractive, Ava, who lives in Grant? I conducted an exhaustive search and found no posting about her. We've been texting and she seems legitimate.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/201393756073

  7. #8313

    Actually she's not that bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Actually she's not that bad I saw her couple days ago.
    Can you share a deTAIL or two? Services, $$?

    LTEX.

  8. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by YSoSerious63  [View Original Post]
    Hard to get info since she shares her name with a real bad lady on the scene.
    Actually she's not that bad I saw her couple days ago.

  9. #8311

    Re: Real Fun

    Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. Glad to see she's back in the game.

    http://archive.ph/NOBOX

  10. #8310

  11. #8309

    Do you know anything about Nikki

    Was wondering if anyone knows anything about Nikki?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-es...e-coast-855294

  12. #8308

    Red head cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    As of about a month ago she was at the same place as Roxanne. I haven't had a date with her but I did meet her one day when I saw Roxanne.
    Roxanne has left the place off Post Road, but the red head, aka Jessie, is still there.

  13. #8307

    Daisy

    I read some of the reviews on miss daisy but she's cute so I gave her a call, big mistake. The pictures are definitely old or about 20 or more pounds ago. She was on her phone constantly and without getting close to finishing the dream she decided our time was up and she had to leave. Maybe she was having a bad night but I will never repeat, the constant use and stopping and going with the phone calls just killed it.

  14. #8306

    Re: True Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...h/950789690294

    I've seen her a few times " above average dream " not sure if she's at the same incall location. Use to see her north of Apollo just before Eau Gallie.
    As of about a month ago she was at the same place as Roxanne. I haven't had a date with her but I did meet her one day when I saw Roxanne.

  15. #8305

    Anna in Orlando

    Gentlemen, if you want an experience with a drop dead gorgeous provider, make the short trip to Orlando to see Anna. I was literally stunned when she answered the door, this girl is absolutely model quality! She speaks very little to no English but that wasn't a problem. She is incredibly sweet and probably in the top 2 hottest providers I've seen in over 20 years in this hobby. In my dream I visited for a hh and donation was $. 60. She provided LFK, BBBJ, and I lost it in cowgirl. This one is incredibly hot guys and it IS actually her in the pictures. Enjoy fellas!

    Orlfun.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1861861

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape