Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 298 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    I visited Renata earlier today. I wanted something different from Korean.

    I missed out when she was on baybunnies, but I later noticed that the bunnies now have their own PD accounts. I've had good experiences with the org before, but this one was eh.

    The photos are definitely glammed up. Some of the previous girls from the org that I had visited was closer to their photo representation. Killer body, eh face. I think it might have been photoshopped because the nose is bigger in person. LOL.

    BBBJ was short, enough to get me hard, and the cover quickly came on. She complained when I went too fast during doggy. Since I wasn't at my usual pace, it took me a while to finish.

    We later chatted and found out that her door dash was late and only got to her a bit before I came in, so she was hungry the entire session. I'd figured I'd give her a pass.

    I paid for the hour, but felt kinda bad, so I left 10 minutes early. She did gift me a box of chocolate. I'm not sure if I will repeat with the kgirls options out there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/RenataRossi
    That's too bad, her pics are great. I know some girls that turn into monsters when they're hungry though, so maybe you're right and just caught a bad break.

  2. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhooni69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for report, which org she works at. Ty.
    Bunnygirlsclub.

  3. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    LOL are those things legal on highways?
    Mine can do 125 mph.

    And yes.

    BMW makes a Twin 650 cc scooter.

  4. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfqrfqrfq  [View Original Post]
    Tried to read some reviews and it seems like girls that rim are rare; even if listed as PSE otherwise.

    Anyone know some active girls that do this?
    Look. Literally a few posts down someone already asked the same or similar question. Please refrain from asking repetitive questions.

    FYI, yes there are active ones.

  5. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    That's something I learned from trips to Thailand. You can park a scooter anywhere.

    On average, it's shaved 10-15 min of hassle off of every monger trip I've made here in San Jose since I bought one.
    LOL are those things legal on highways?

  6. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly young.
    They may not be the girls in the pic, but usually c-orgs do have actual young orgs. And usually if you ask for a young girl it's usually a young.

  7. #879

    Who rims?

    Tried to read some reviews and it seems like girls that rim are rare; even if listed as PSE otherwise.

    Anyone know some active girls that do this?

  8. #878
    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Ciara is a solid choice. Jenni is from VF, my session with her was not impressive.
    Ciara is one of my atfs. Cute very petite spinner. Aggressive at BBBJ, a wild one.

  9. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    there is little to no street parking.
    That's something I learned from trips to Thailand. You can park a scooter anywhere.

    On average, it's shaved 10-15 min of hassle off of every monger trip I've made here in San Jose since I bought one.

  10. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was hoping LSC could find some young / attractive replacements for Zina and Ellie, although Jenni / Jennie sounds like she could be solid.

    For Yuuka how was her service? What I read she's what probably 8 in looks, photos are her but of course shopped / older.
    Oh and yes, I will agree that I was hoping for better on the age part for LSC here.

    IMHO, she's be solid mid-pack a a C org.

  11. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was hoping LSC could find some young / attractive replacements for Zina and Ellie, although Jenni / Jennie sounds like she could be solid.

    For Yuuka how was her service? What I read she's what probably 8 in looks, photos are her but of course shopped / older.
    I posted a review on Yukka within the last two weeks.

  12. #874

    Rimmers

    Besides Yuffie, who would be another alternative. Yuffies the best, but is there anyone similar.

  13. #873
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly young.
    Whats the wechat ID?

  14. #872

    Which org

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bunny Jean yesterday. Cute, young girl. Slim, no implants and doesn't appear to have any surgery on her face. Looks like a normal Korean college girl. Says she's 19, it's believable. I don't particularly care.

    That's her in the pics, with some weird P.S. Going. She's much prettier in person. Great attitude, singing and dancing around. Jumped in my arms once we got in the room. Service was good, but vanilla. I think BB is on the menu, but I didn't partake. Spent more time than normal playing with my balls. Fine with me. She liked DATY, but didn't cum and didn't want fingers. Good BBBJ, seemed to like doing it, that was a change.

    English is OK, she tries. Used the translator a little.

    Not the nasty, high energy fuck doll experience of some others, but it was really a great way to spend an hour. She's here for another month, I'll go back.
    Thanks for report, which org she works at. Ty.

  15. #871

    Renata Rossi Review.

    I visited Renata earlier today. I wanted something different from Korean.

    I missed out when she was on baybunnies, but I later noticed that the bunnies now have their own PD accounts. I've had good experiences with the org before, but this one was eh.

    The photos are definitely glammed up. Some of the previous girls from the org that I had visited was closer to their photo representation. Killer body, eh face. I think it might have been photoshopped because the nose is bigger in person. LOL.

    BBBJ was short, enough to get me hard, and the cover quickly came on. She complained when I went too fast during doggy. Since I wasn't at my usual pace, it took me a while to finish.

    We later chatted and found out that her door dash was late and only got to her a bit before I came in, so she was hungry the entire session. I'd figured I'd give her a pass.

    I paid for the hour, but felt kinda bad, so I left 10 minutes early. She did gift me a box of chocolate. I'm not sure if I will repeat with the kgirls options out there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/RenataRossi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape