Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4470
-
06-19-20 00:53 #870Regular Member

Posts: 16Sounds like Ciara is a solid choice. Jenni is from VF, my session with her was not impressive.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 00:50 #869Banned Member

Posts: 201I only have second hand info on Elin, but looks are maybe 0. 5-1 point lower than Jean, but service is 1-2 points higher than Jean. I mean, if you are dead set on trying Jean more power to you.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 00:14 #868Senior Member

Posts: 294Yuuka
Damn, I was hoping LSC could find some young / attractive replacements for Zina and Ellie, although Jenni / Jennie sounds like she could be solid.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
For Yuuka how was her service? What I read she's what probably 8 in looks, photos are her but of course shopped / older.
-
06-19-20 00:07 #867Senior Member

Posts: 31Supposedly young.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 00:05 #866Senior Member

Posts: 294How's Elin in terms of looks, I think she was the roommate of a girl I visited. She sounded like she was fun, as I could hear he moaning in the other room, and I heard from Elin's roommate that Elin took 3 pops from an earlier appointment.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
The negative was the location at that time, as there is little to no street parking. The annoying thing with the org though it says she will be back Sunday, typically the re / start date gets pushed the next day with this org.
Jean seems to have some good reviews on the 3 letter site, although there is some mixed reviews. Can't really attest as I haven't experienced her, so it may be YMMV.
Some girls are more YMMV especially the new ones, like Scarlet / with Klovers / Asian Angles / etc. Seemed like there are people who had good reviews in the LA section. I had a Meh / non-repeat session she looked tired and she didn't allow MSOG.
-
06-18-20 23:44 #865Senior Member

Posts: 294I agree, or if you've only been cleared by one org then pick the org that you've been vetted.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 22:55 #864Banned Member

Posts: 201Yeah I agree with Cudaboro which org are you talking about? I know of an Apple but she's been here awhile already. Are you talking about a young girl c-org or a MILF c-org?
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 22:52 #863Banned Member

Posts: 201Look. Partaking in BBFS with these girls automatically makes it unsafe. I'd say if you want a sure deal the first round, go with Yuffie, Yuna is declining in terms of service so it will be YMMV.
Originally Posted by FleetwoodMac92
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 22:46 #862Banned Member

Posts: 201If I may put in a word of caution, fellas on a different discussion locale has mentioned Jean isn't really engaged and even looks at phone during session. I think Elin or Jennie would be a better bet if you want similar physique and better service. Nova is also a meh. Will ask you to finish.
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:04 #861Senior Member

Posts: 36Link?
Link?
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
I have a couple of c-orgs saved, but none had those names.
-
06-18-20 20:02 #860Senior Member

Posts: 169Stop overthinking it.
Originally Posted by FleetwoodMac92
[View Original Post]
Take the info you have now, pick one. 50/50 you chose right, those are the best odds you can hope to get.
-
06-18-20 19:07 #859Senior Member

Posts: 31C-org new
Anyone toftt yet on apple, sofia or kle. I know its TGTBT, but are they at least close? LOL.
Ill toftt, but still deciding which one, they all look yummy.
-
06-18-20 19:03 #858Senior Member

Posts: 31LOL all the above and more.
Originally Posted by FleetwoodMac92
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 15:07 #857Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks
I want to make this an infrequent hobby because of both financial and covid-19 concerns. So I'm reading through the posts here and currently undecided between Yuffie and Yuna (both have glorious reviews here). Which one in your experience would you suggest? Or any other also if you want.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:51 #856Senior Member

Posts: 374She came across as clean and nice when I've been with her.
Originally Posted by FleetwoodMac92
[View Original Post]
Safe is entirely up to you, considering there are lots of people who consider BBFS as already an indicator of being unsafe.
Please be aware that she is a squirter, in case you aren't into that during DATY.
Just rubbing her clit cause her to squirt all over my hand, so that's how much I experienced.
A PLEASER thread was started and she was the first entry for San Jose.











Reply With Quote





