Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 1427 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13037

    Lexi

    I only recently found this forum, but I thought I'd start off by contributing.

    I saw Lexi last September. I text her very late on a weekday, but she responded promptly and set up the appointment after exchanging pictures. I booked a room at a decent motel (new and clean, but nothing to write home about), and let her in after she called me to let me know she was outside. She was very nervous at first (because she had been arrested at least twice before), and wanted to see me naked so she could confirm that I wasn't LE. I took a shower in front of her to make her more comfortable. She didn't have a lot of energy, but that was understandable since it was already past 1:00 AM when we met. She started off with a good CBJ. She couldn't really DT even though I'm only average, but she is very good with her tongue while sucking. We then moved to CG, but she had no energy and stopped after a couple of minutes. I flipped her over and continued in mish, and popped in a few minutes. We talked a bit, and she got me started again with another CBJ. She was pretty much a dead fish at this point, so I just did it mish again to completion. We talked some more, and I had her give me another great CBJ. Damage was 5 (for two hours), but I let her leave a little bit earlier since she really had nothing left.

    Not the best experience since she was so listless, but the CBJs were good. She is a bit pricey for what she provided, though. She advertises under several names, but her real name is Lexi and she doesn't seem to be very careful about hiding her identity. Another review here said that she was arrived very high, but she was sober when I saw her. Her pictures are very accurate, and her tits are very perky and look much better in person. She was also a sweetheart and could hold a simple conversation fairly well. I was overall pleased with the experience (considering how late it was), but I would definitely expect more in the future for that price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexisexy-307

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-877

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexilexikitty9_

    Interestingly, she was surprised when I mentioned that I saw her ads on tryst. She wasn't aware that she was advertising on that website even though she had updated her ad that week. She didn't have a pimp or a handler that I could see, though, so I'm not sure what the issue was.

  2. #13036

    AA Spinner

    I've had two dreams so far, once for a 2 hour session at a hotel and for a car BBBJ. She absolutely loves to please, I'm so in love with the cocoa now.

    Thank you for the referral DJ, I know first hand now that the saying is true -"once you go black, you never go back".

    Quote Originally Posted by DJChitown  [View Original Post]
    Hey I have this AA spinner that is looking for some clients. She has standard rates and will do whatever you ask if you pay right. Don't ask me her fees and all that shit you can ask her that. Her rates are whatever the average is. Here are a couple of pics of her she is in the 60xx2 area and only does outcall with no car. But she is a non pro college girl in town so this is not a girl that advertises online. She is a friend of a friend that just trying to make some $$.

    Holla.

  3. #13035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT, since the other provider who I see are not avaialble in my schedule. Anyone share their report on https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/lady-light.
    Many of her pics look like they were taken at professional shoots. At that rate I would be shocked if the girl in the pictures opened the door when you arrive.

  4. #13034

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NinthWave  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this Indian / latina beauty before? I tried searching other posts for her but only found another provider with the same name however she was a blonde euro woman.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51966957/
    I know the girl in the pics. That's not real LOL.

  5. #13033

    Not Amazing but Reliable and Good

    Saw Jen recently up in RP and enjoyed my time with her.

    Cons:

    - Pics are probably 10 yrs old. She looks decent but not as young or thin as I expected. (And that one pic of her kneeling on a bed? Not her at all.).

    - Her dogs are literally in the room with you.

    - Does not want younger or black visitors (prefers older, white guys).

    Pros:

    - Nice rack and soft skin.

    - 1.5 for massage, HJ and BBBJCIM (more was on the table but that's what I was in the mood for) over 1 hr (no clock watching at all).

    - Location is safe and normal (nice quiet part of RP).

    - Super nice and we chatted like friends for about 20 min beforehand and afterward.

    If you want a hot young thing or a solid GFE / PSE, you can definitely find better out there. But if you want a comfortable, reliable and good time at a reasonable price, I'd give her a try. If she charged closer to 2 or 2.5, I wouldn't go back. But for that price, it's worth it to me. Stay safe out there!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/jen-on...-4783/29720453

  6. #13032

    Anyone experience lady light

    Thinking of TOFTT, since the other provider who I see are not avaialble in my schedule. Anyone share their report on https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/lady-light.

  7. #13031

    Anyone experience lady light

    Thinking of TOFTT, since the other provider who I see are not avaialble in my schedule. Anyone share their report on https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/lady-light.

  8. #13030

    Sonia

    Anyone ever seen this Indian / latina beauty before? I tried searching other posts for her but only found another provider with the same name however she was a blonde euro woman.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51966957/

  9. #13029

    Dreamt of her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her twice. She used to be in willowbrook. Great job. Everything covered. Multiple positions. She was good for the visits, not anything to really write home about.

  10. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by Von1995  [View Original Post]
    Visited Chicago last week and had a nice time with her. When the clothes came off I couldn't believe what I saw with those tits. Just stunning. There aren't any providers like this in my main stomping ground, so it was fun to scratch my itch for this type of girl.
    Seen her in Chicago few times, she is extremely dominant which I like, her body is killer, face to match, and easy to speak to I agree like a girl next door personality with porn looks and skills.

  11. #13027
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Darn she was super nice and a lot of fun. I saw her a few times even when she was pregnant. Good ones like that are getting harder to find.
    I honestly wish the best for her. She was really nice. Great head.

    I saw her once towards the end, I couldn't pop. She didn't put on a few pounds, she put on a lot of pounds. But she's happier and healthier, hope she stays that way.

  12. #13026

    Sasha Love

    Has anyone dreamt of this beauty?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1351671

  13. #13025

    Ava / Ashley

    I don't believe I've seen any reviews on this one and may try her out. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51994905/

    YD.

  14. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    7 posts below yours was a review. Doesn't look favorable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.
    Something about her photos seems off too.

  15. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7797704215

    Has any one seen this girl? You have to love the fact that the ad states No BB but yet has a picture of her getting BBFS reverse cowgirl. Would love to drop a load in her if all it takes for BB is a few dollars more.
    Reviewed http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape