Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,826 to 21,840 of 37373
-
06-19-20 08:25 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 335I can tell you why such posts should remain private. A post stating a certain provider has an STD will kill her business and her way of making a living. Then suppose it turns out that someone made a mistaken or false accusation. Damage is already done. Some things are best revealed in private.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 07:42 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 317Need to know
That sure is something we ALL need to know about. If we can't put that up on the board some how please drop me a PM. I would imagine your PM box is loaded. It just seems like that's something we should be able to air in public.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Administrator comment appreciated.
-
06-19-20 05:58 #15546Senior Member

Posts: 90Sheba
Thanks for the into. She was on the radar, but never saw reviews. You just saved me some gas and money. LOL.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 01:11 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 70Victoria
Hey Gents.
A provider I've been seeing is in need of help. She got hit with unexpected bills. She's amazing. Oozes with confidence and seduction. Head game is on point as well as the full deed.
She always satisfies me. Great conversationalist as well. Outcalls, but will do selective incalls.
I highly recommend.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1784237
-
06-19-20 00:05 #15544Regular Member

Posts: 2Kryss
Can anyone please pm me Kryss's number. I think the one I have is old as I am unable to reach her.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:54 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 54Kryss info
I usually see sky but I am looking for someone new. Have read lots of great thing about Kryss. Please feel free to PM me a link or contact info as I would love to see what everyone is raving about.
Thanks and Be safe.
-
06-18-20 19:34 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 98Lesson Learned
I hope this is a lesson to us all. We can still have fun out here brothers, but let us use our bigger head and always play safe. I know the skins feels so good but it can be a game of Russian Roulette. Stay safe everybody. I hope that provider doesn't have anything too serious.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:05 #15541Senior Member

Posts: 99Std
Hit me up on my private message. Hopefully I didn't get anything from her.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:00 #15540Senior Member

Posts: 313Kryss
Very much so. Probably the most of any provider I have seen. I finally got to catch up with Kryss and I was very pleased. It is definitely all about you when you are with her.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
I already want to go back.
-
06-18-20 17:10 #15539Senior Member

Posts: 581Red Alert
I'm sure you got everyone's attention and a lot of dm's. So I'm asking here please send me a pm with the info.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-18-20 14:05 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 146Winter, finally
Guess I decided to finally join these forums at the right time. Like many, I saw the reviews and accolades and had to see what the hype was about. Specifically, I wanted to know if the throat legends were true. Simply put, it's fucking amazing. Always wondered if I'd ever meet anyone who could CIDT, she took it well beyond my wildest expectations. It's a good thing she's so far out of the way, I'd dream way too much. Now on to Lindsey.
-
06-18-20 12:46 #15537Regular Member

Posts: 9Breezy
I'm not familiar. But the fact her ad says to make sure you have PayPal or CashApp makes me think it'll wind up being a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 12:12 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 353Smoke or Kryss
IMHO Kryss is more sensual as is Tina, but Smoke was very sexy and a little more aggressive which is awesome. I would say 1. Kryss 1 a. Smoke.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 11:58 #15535Senior Member

Posts: 316If you like providers who.
Limits access to boobs, doesn't want daty, doesn't speak greek, no kissing, everything covered plus the bonus of door knocks and phone calls.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/704171048999
Then she's the one you want. I stopped after the door knock, which she answered to argue with her 'friend' and took most of the donation with me.
-
06-18-20 11:24 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 617Options
Set up an account on SA and you may be able to snag a SB.
Originally Posted by JohnB22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





