Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15541

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I found this one on stg looks kind of possible real one so does someone recognize her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/916968927001
    I'm not familiar. But the fact her ad says to make sure you have PayPal or CashApp makes me think it'll wind up being a deposit scam.

  2. #15540

    Smoke or Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    I'm have some free time tomorrow and thinking Smoke, Winter, Sky, Kryss, Tina or the other Sky.

    Who should get 1st place?
    IMHO Kryss is more sensual as is Tina, but Smoke was very sexy and a little more aggressive which is awesome. I would say 1. Kryss 1 a. Smoke.

  3. #15539

    If you like providers who.

    Limits access to boobs, doesn't want daty, doesn't speak greek, no kissing, everything covered plus the bonus of door knocks and phone calls.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/704171048999

    Then she's the one you want. I stopped after the door knock, which she answered to argue with her 'friend' and took most of the donation with me.

  4. #15538

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    I'm moving to your area from Boston. I'm looking for young 20-23 girls. They have to be 10's, I'm not looking for any average chicks. I need them to come to my hotel room. I want a complete professional; no drug addicts what-so-ever. Boston is full of services that have girls like these. PM me with any suggestions please.
    Set up an account on SA and you may be able to snag a SB.

  5. #15537

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlt262  [View Original Post]
    Hey anybody had any dreams about this girl?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...g/218051571642
    Did she used to or still does work out of a house off Midlothian where a couple other girls work?

    Thanks and be safe!

  6. #15536

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    My apologies about the full mailbox, it's clear now.
    Please PM me.

  7. #15535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    It is 6 foot Skyyy I was inquiring about not Kryss.
    As of a couple weeks ago Sky was transferred out of state on vacation. Haven't heard anything else as of yet.

  8. #15534

    6 foot Skyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was on vacation out of state.
    It is 6 foot Skyyy I was inquiring about not Kryss.

  9. #15533

    Update

    I got in contact with the provider who I informed you guys the very likely possibility of having an STD. She actually received it very well and did not get defensive in any manner and also said she will get tested.

  10. #15532

    Sti

    For those of you that's doing alot of speculating and accusing without DMing the source, it is a known provider out in Chester and Chesterfield area! So not Kryss in case you guys where wondering, LOL because I damn sure was!

  11. #15531

    This one

    I found this one on stg looks kind of possible real one so does someone recognize her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/916968927001
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 287F9C5F-EA75-407F-AE52-8EDD23BB1A18.jpg‎   5A92CC32-A61A-4420-ADB0-B52E2AB6EEA2.jpg‎   A397304B-6E30-4481-B986-990A65D2CA70.jpg‎  

  12. #15530

    Red alert

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I would appreciate a DM also. I tried to send you a message but got no reply.

  13. #15529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Definitely interested in hearing about the income. What is the damage? Hope she is in town tomorrow. That is the earliest I can make it.
    200 for hhr but last tine I took almost hour and she didn't say anything. That ass is just amazing and she can throw it back so you better get a good base. She has pretty strict rules no finger in other hole, no DATY, she likes it k9 which is fine by me. I lasted about 10 minutes before filling the bag. I think she will be here until Friday so hit her up. If you got extra $ its a once in a lifetime asset LOL.

  14. #15528

    Is 6 foot Sky Back in Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Easy choice for me. Kryss.
    Thought she was on vacation out of state.

  15. #15527

    Clear

    My apologies about the full mailbox, it's clear now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape