Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #15555
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #15554

    Cambodian Lalah

    She still around? No responses from her in weeks.

  4. #15553

    Sti

    If anyone knows who the person is I would also appreciate a PM. I've sent a few PMs to the guys here but haven't received any feedback. Thanks.

  5. #15552
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    That sure is something we ALL need to know about. If we can't put that up on the board some how please drop me a PM. I would imagine your PM box is loaded. It just seems like that's something we should be able to air in public.

    Administrator comment appreciated.
    I can tell you why such posts should remain private. A post stating a certain provider has an STD will kill her business and her way of making a living. Then suppose it turns out that someone made a mistaken or false accusation. Damage is already done. Some things are best revealed in private.

  6. #15551

    Need to know

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    That sure is something we ALL need to know about. If we can't put that up on the board some how please drop me a PM. I would imagine your PM box is loaded. It just seems like that's something we should be able to air in public.

    Administrator comment appreciated.

  7. #15550

    Sheba

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Limits access to boobs, doesn't want daty, doesn't speak greek, no kissing, everything covered plus the bonus of door knocks and phone calls.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/704171048999

    Then she's the one you want. I stopped after the door knock, which she answered to argue with her 'friend' and took most of the donation with me.
    Thanks for the into. She was on the radar, but never saw reviews. You just saved me some gas and money. LOL.

  8. #15549

    Victoria

    Hey Gents.

    A provider I've been seeing is in need of help. She got hit with unexpected bills. She's amazing. Oozes with confidence and seduction. Head game is on point as well as the full deed.

    She always satisfies me. Great conversationalist as well. Outcalls, but will do selective incalls.

    I highly recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1784237

  9. #15548

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Very much so. Probably the most of any provider I have seen. I finally got to catch up with Kryss and I was very pleased. It is definitely all about you when you are with her.

    I already want to go back.
    Can anyone please pm me Kryss's number. I think the one I have is old as I am unable to reach her.

  10. #15547

    Kryss info

    I usually see sky but I am looking for someone new. Have read lots of great thing about Kryss. Please feel free to PM me a link or contact info as I would love to see what everyone is raving about.

    Thanks and Be safe.

  11. #15546

    Lesson Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I hope this is a lesson to us all. We can still have fun out here brothers, but let us use our bigger head and always play safe. I know the skins feels so good but it can be a game of Russian Roulette. Stay safe everybody. I hope that provider doesn't have anything too serious.

  12. #15545

    Std

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    Hit me up on my private message. Hopefully I didn't get anything from her.

  13. #15544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Kryss is more sensual
    Very much so. Probably the most of any provider I have seen. I finally got to catch up with Kryss and I was very pleased. It is definitely all about you when you are with her.

    I already want to go back.

  14. #15543

    Red Alert

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    My apologies about the full mailbox, it's clear now.
    I'm sure you got everyone's attention and a lot of dm's. So I'm asking here please send me a pm with the info.

    Thanks.

  15. #15542

    Winter, finally

    Guess I decided to finally join these forums at the right time. Like many, I saw the reviews and accolades and had to see what the hype was about. Specifically, I wanted to know if the throat legends were true. Simply put, it's fucking amazing. Always wondered if I'd ever meet anyone who could CIDT, she took it well beyond my wildest expectations. It's a good thing she's so far out of the way, I'd dream way too much. Now on to Lindsey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape