Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,486 to 22,500 of 60954
-
06-19-20 10:15 #38469Senior Member

Posts: 55What's the difference in ratings and when fellas put the same info in a post and reviews for escorts, providers, etc? Just skip the post if you don't want the info and we who are interested will gladly use the info.
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 10:11 #38468Senior Member

Posts: 1456Busts
I can only wonder how many girls / massage establishments have been bust and had arrests made due to mongers posting toooo much information. Anything more than "Did you leave happy?, Did you pay a fair price?, and Would you recommend?" probably puts the girls at risk, tacky.
Originally Posted by Chisler
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 09:27 #38467Senior Member

Posts: 77Michelle aka Maggie
Does any know if Michelle (Michelle from Pearl / Maggie from Yan) still working at Care after parlors reopened? Also is Youni still managing care?
-
06-19-20 09:13 #38466Senior Member

Posts: 315Sunshine lexus
Stopped by sunshine a few weeks ago and got Lexus- Samantha not there. No happiness from Lexus. Anyone get any different?
Young Hispanic girl perfect English and Spanish. Nice tits and bright personality. Nice body but not a spinner. I didn't not get to touch or see anything but damn she was wearing a nice tight shirt and shorts.
Massage started off good but then we started chatting and the massage went to shit. Not complaining cause she's good conversation but then no happiness too? Yeah left very unsatisfied. She implied she doesn't do anything on the first two or three visits which maybe true. I had a few girls now that won't do shit the first visit but more available afterwards. Maybe it's a trust thing which ain't a bad idea to avoid getting pinched I guess.
I don't mind seeing her again if more is available but there's other places available for happiness on the first visit. But I ain't going back two or three times to come up empty. Anyone care to share the code to crack this one? More than a handy available in the future? Thanks.
-
06-18-20 22:51 #38465Banned Member

Posts: 13634What's up with MiNi now? Haven't been since Wendy re-virgined herself.
Originally Posted by Sbaset
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:23 #38464Senior Member

Posts: 53Be Descreet
Agree. Plus there is no guarantee you are going to get the same treatment as the last guy got. I'm sure the girls and their owners don't like this info out there for all eyes to see.
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 18:17 #38463Douchebag

Posts: 344Stop stniching on them you guys are fucking up the game who wants some one kissing and telling it's all about game if you have it the level is not important I personally like the challenge.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 18:03 #38462Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like you got Lily. She's skittish, especially if you're new.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow316
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 17:57 #38461Senior Member

Posts: 367A Defining Moment
Apologies as I have been on the sidelines a while. Here's a "L" summary as in service level.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
L0 = No joy, DYI at best.
L1 = HJ possibility excellent, might come with UTC north and south.
L2 = Oral skills that are at least covered but won't rule out BBBJ.
L3 = The session contains CFS at a minimum, could be more.
It has been suggested to add to these but I tend to KISS.
-
06-18-20 15:19 #38460Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-18-20 13:50 #38459Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are you talking about New York NY, the KAMP?
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:50 #38458Banned Member

Posts: 13634Suggest you read post #38258.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:32 #38457Senior Member

Posts: 104Julie from Mini
Anyone know where Julie from Mini ended up? Mini is open but Julie is no longer there. PM if necessary. Thanks!
-
06-18-20 13:26 #38456Regular Member

Posts: 13Starting New Job West Atl
Hey fellas, usually keep a solid finger on the pulse of Birmingham as that's where I live but I've just started a job in West Atlanta and wondering if there is anything over here? Looking for anything close to or off of I-20 . I've been reading and looks like most stuff is either north or east of downtown but just wondering if anyone knows of anything over this side! PM or respond here, thanks guys!
-
06-18-20 12:06 #38455Senior Member

Posts: 77Well Being
Memory is terrible but I thought I read success could be had here. Nice place as far as decor and cleanliness. Almost walked out because it seemed strictly legit. Well it was, the whole massage was performed draped. No fireworks at the end all I got was a "you do". Oh well. You win some you lose some. Happy Hunting gents.












Reply With Quote




