Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36939
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any extras? Cost? Place looks legit.
    60/40 standard.

  2. #36938

    Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DidYouCmepee  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new place I think here on friendship rd. In Buford. Went to check it out today and wasn't disappointed at all. Great massage from very nice lady. Maybe in her 30's. Will repeat soon.
    Did you get any extras? Cost? Place looks legit.

  3. #36937
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSauce3  [View Original Post]
    Don't fat shame.
    It is in the shopping center closer to Spring Street where the Wing Place is and not in the same one as Carrabba's. Since I have family who work at Carrabba's I was afraid to check it out but now that I know it is at the other place, I can get in and out without being spotted.

  4. #36936
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DidYouCmepee  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new place I think here on friendship rd. In Buford. Went to check it out today and wasn't disappointed at all. Great massage from very nice lady. Maybe in her 30's. Will repeat soon.
    It's been in existence a few months now. Extras available?

  5. #36935

    Chunky cheese

    Don't fat shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Across from chunky cheese.

  6. #36934

    Good massage

    Relatively new place I think here on friendship rd. In Buford. Went to check it out today and wasn't disappointed at all. Great massage from very nice lady. Maybe in her 30's. Will repeat soon.

  7. #36933

    Thanks for the Fuji Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAccess  [View Original Post]
    Went to Fuji Massage today, drew Vivi, in her late 20's, standard massage with lots of teasing when she reached the bottom area. She went right to the Jr after the flip with UTC allowed. Over all experience was great. She was a pleasant gal.
    What was the damage for that nice dream at Fuji? I've seen the reviews for two girls, other options and damage but have yet to see standard dream and associated Jeffersons required.

    Thanks in advance. Sounds like a good time.

  8. #36932

    Cobb Parkway AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Status of the 5 spas on Cobb Parkway in this area:

    Lu's Massage = Open and masked. They stay pretty busy. (L1).

    Massage Now = Open, disinfected often, masked. (L0* but YMMV).

    Pearl Spa (Foot Massage by Zaxby's) = Open, masked, client masked also. Best by appointment. (L1).

    Asian Massage = Open masked sometimes. Front door usually propped open (L1*, sometimes L2).

    China Massage = Open, masked. (L1).
    Heroes work there!

  9. #36931
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Status of the 5 spas on Cobb Parkway in this area:

    Lu's Massage = Open and masked. They stay pretty busy. (L1).

    Massage Now = Open, disinfected often, masked. (L0* but YMMV).

    Pearl Spa (Foot Massage by Zaxby's) = Open, masked, client masked also. Best by appointment. (L1).

    Asian Massage = Open masked sometimes. Front door usually propped open (L1*, sometimes L2).

    China Massage = Open, masked. (L1).
    For the sake of the readership, you may want to re-post your L-series definitions.

  10. #36930

    Hwy 41 Kennworth Corridor

    Status of the 5 spas on Cobb Parkway in this area:

    Lu's Massage = Open and masked. They stay pretty busy. (L1).

    Massage Now = Open, disinfected often, masked. (L0* but YMMV).

    Pearl Spa (Foot Massage by Zaxby's) = Open, masked, client masked also. Best by appointment. (L1).

    Asian Massage = Open masked sometimes. Front door usually propped open (L1*, sometimes L2).

    China Massage = Open, masked. (L1).

  11. #36929

    Fuji

    Went to Fuji Massage today, drew Vivi, in her late 20's, standard massage with lots of teasing when she reached the bottom area. She went right to the Jr after the flip with UTC allowed. Over all experience was great. She was a pleasant gal.

  12. #36928

    OS Massage

    Anything over 30 minutes there is a waste of time. She always wants you to flip and finish in the first 30 minutes. I had the same experience of her doing the one hand leg / foot massage for the last 30 minutes. Now, I only go there when I want a sure thing and am short on time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PixMon  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers,

    I visited OS Massage and drew Linda. Asked for an hour massage. Everything started out great and about 20 minutes in she was massaging my kidneys with her thumbs which is quite uncomfortable! So I asked her to be softer. She called me a baby and then told me to flip. On the flip she lifted her shirt and dropped her pants and I tried to negotiate extras but she acted like she didn't understand. I got a standard HE. After cleanup it had been 30 minutes total and she sat down on the foot stool at the edge of the table and massaged my feet while texting on her phone. 10 minutes went by so I told her I was done and we walked out. Gave her $ but lost interest in any future massages because she shorted me on time.

  13. #36927

    No 1 massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Pukmuk  [View Original Post]
    It's No1 massage on Cumberland blvd SE near carraba's Italian grill.
    Across from chunky cheese.

  14. #36926
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent91  [View Original Post]
    Was she asian or another race?
    She was Asian. I did see another really cute girl in a similar outfit that looked more Hispanic than Asian but the mask made it difficult to tell and I only saw her in passing.

  15. #36925

    Massage now

    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    Reopened, lots of Disinfection buzz like UV lights, masks, shield at front desk. Walked in and everyone was busy, will come back try Jin later in the week. Been there about 5 times, good deep tissue massage, no HE so far. YMMV though.

    The only thing I hate is this ugly (I mean it) stinky low life crock seems always there whenever I went. Not sure what he's doing there but he stares at people as if you are a criminal.
    Oh yeah, I second that. This creepy freak really turned me off. I took a business card and bailed twice just because he's there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape