Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 8060
-
06-26-20 22:34 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 1190Saffy at rally
Can someone help me get to the video? When I click on the link it takes me to a Facebook page of "American Voices". I tried pasting the link and that didn't work either. I don't use FB very often and, admittedly, I'm a tech idiot.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 21:59 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 602I, too, hung out with the Saffster not long after she first arrived from CA. While very much bright and insightful, she's had a tough time with life and her self-image is woefully inaccurate. And yes, she is a cutter. Kind of freaked me out when I noticed that and is why I stopped seeing her. A few years ago Steve (EE) had a girl in NKY, beautiful and hot, who was a cutter and eventually committed suicide. We'd had some deep talks a month or so before she passed and the demons were definitely in control. Hit me pretty hard.
Unfortunately, a good number of girls supporting themselves in this way are the result of lack of self-confidence. Most of the time they're with losers is because they don't believe they (a) deserve more or (b) could get more. It's a real pity because a few of them are seriously smart and could do much good for themselves and the world. Then again, I wonder how I would've turned out had I the challenges they've had. You never know until you've walked their road.
Originally Posted by NineIncher
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 10:30 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 99She looks a bit demon possessed in that clip, I must admit. But I've got to say, having talked to Saffy in the past about various topics, I do believe she is very intelligent. But like so many of these girls, circumstance has obviously been unkind to her. She'll offer up all kinds of excuses as to why she is the way she is, that her lifestyle, tats, piercings, etc and so on are just her way of expressing herself. Uh huh, yeah right. If you look close at her arms, I believe she's also a cutter, as well. Be that as it may, if we could erase all the crazy shit on her skin, along with her neon dreadlocks, there's a seriously very beautiful and intelligent woman underneath all of it. I believe the dickhead loser standing next to her is her boyfriend, perhaps ex at this point. Cutting his lazy ass loose would be a good first step for her. I wish her the best, but she's been escorting for a long time now. I wish she'd move on to bigger and better, because she deserves so much better (as do all of these girls).
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 22:11 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 3424Just lucky
Seriously lucky as far as I'm concerned. I obviously am not traveling all that much right now, but I still chat with Nisha all the time. Way back in the day she told me, "you can always fill me up, daddy", and she's kept her word on that.
I grabbed a hotel a couple of weeks ago and she was on time and willing to stay as long as I wanted. Unfortunately, I was fucking backed up on meetings and even told her so when I said I couldn't stay. She reminded me I had the room all day and she was willing to come back. Jesus.
Back in the day we had a SB / SD thing, but I have to say, she's never asked me for a dime in the last year or so. Yes, I give her some money, just saying she's not asked me for it in quite some time. And yup. That's still some of the tightest pussy I've ever put my little pecker in.
-
06-25-20 16:59 #6946Regular Member

Posts: 20Rally Pick
There's that line in Annie Hall, "I wonder what she looks like naked?
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
In some cases, a fella may prefer if he did not know.
-
06-25-20 14:27 #6945Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647A couple years ago, I spent some time with Karmyn Bankz. She required a face-to-face meeting and deposit before scheduling the main event. But she's a well-established, long-term, well-known area provider.
Originally Posted by CinciGuy7777
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 13:07 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 1222Good lord
And, this my friends, is why you should always use protection.
I only saw her once and that was plenty.
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 11:34 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 621Nope
I wouldn't touch that with Amon's dick.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
SP.
-
06-24-20 00:08 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 131Seriously?
I'm a real person in the area that's offended if anyone actually gives anything to someone prior to actually meeting them. This includes anyone asking for fuel or amazon cards or anything. Is this where this is heading? I don't think it's smart to do so. Really I am curious how anyone thinks this is ok.
CG7777.
-
06-18-20 11:46 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 747Shot in the dark.
I don't even need to look to know that it's Saffy.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 11:42 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 985Familiar face?
One of our locals at a rally. Episode 85.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/Ameri...3046120097735/
-
06-17-20 11:54 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 238Karma is available
I saw Karma last week and similar service as in the past which I personally enjoy. Not the greatest location but is available in Eastgate. She's having issues posting an ad so if you do not have her contact info PM me.
-
06-17-20 10:23 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 99Her FB page says she's pregnant and it appears she's with some heavily tattooed dude.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 20:23 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 363Ashley aka Nicole aka Ashley Nicole
Well she is back at her hustle. Has worked for years including USA. Calling or texting numbers that she doesn't even know who they are. Same old lies and bs. She looks pregnant again. 6? Back on the needle. BB anyone? Personally I would steer clear of the shit box trailer and this POS.
-
06-15-20 18:00 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 9Gross
That is literally one of the nastiest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing. Well played.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





