Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 538 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6935
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    She's gone a little overboard with the pussy pump.
    Yep, pumped up!

  2. #6934

    Looks like.

    She's gone a little overboard with the pussy pump.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Licked and fucked a lot of pushy over the years. Some ugly, most at least cute, some large flapped but never anything like this.

    Has to be some sort of medical condition.

    Elephanttitus Labiorium?

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-h8vh550/c......_muy_enorme

  3. #6933

    Has Anyone See a Pussy Like This?

    Licked and fucked a lot of pushy over the years. Some ugly, most at least cute, some large flapped but never anything like this.

    Has to be some sort of medical condition.

    Elephanttitus Labiorium?

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-h8vh550/c......_muy_enorme

  4. #6932

    Brookee back?

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Only two with pictures.

    Check the schedule page. There are several listed.
    Noticed that Brookee is listed on EE's sched today (6-2) from 3-8.

  5. #6931

    Ee

    Only two with pictures.

    Check the schedule page. There are several listed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Did he drop his rates?

    Website says $160 an HOUR for Melanie, I thought it used to be $200.

    He only has two ladies listed. Hopefully his agency won't be a victim of Covid19 economy.

  6. #6930

    Lolareal

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkJk21  [View Original Post]
    Last I herd she was visiting her uncle again. That was right before the Pandemic, and theclassifieds went down.
    Her visit ended, but not sure where she went from there.

  7. #6929

    Lolareal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard from her lately? Seen her a couple months ago and don't get any replies from my texts.
    Last I herd she was visiting her uncle again. That was right before the Pandemic, and theclassifieds went down.

  8. #6928

    Lolareal

    Anybody seen or heard from her lately? Seen her a couple months ago and don't get any replies from my texts.

  9. #6927

    Rate Change?

    Did he drop his rates?

    Website says $160 an HOUR for Melanie, I thought it used to be $200.

    He only has two ladies listed. Hopefully his agency won't be a victim of Covid19 economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    Try this out he posted few weeks back.

    https://eloquenteven.escortbook.com

    MN.

  10. #6926

    Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe there was some discussion about this recently that I missed, but the Eloquent Evenings site is "unavailable". Does anyone have info about what's going on?
    Try this out he posted few weeks back.

    https://eloquenteven.escortbook.com

    MN.

  11. #6925

    Ee

    He got a new website for some reason.

    https://eloquenteven.escortbook.com/

    I think I'm allowed to post it since he also advertises here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe there was some discussion about this recently that I missed, but the Eloquent Evenings site is "unavailable". Does anyone have info about what's going on?

  12. #6924
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe there was some discussion about this recently that I missed, but the Eloquent Evenings site is "unavailable". Does anyone have info about what's going on?
    Try eloquenteven. escortbook.com.

  13. #6923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Steve at EE

    Maybe there was some discussion about this recently that I missed, but the Eloquent Evenings site is "unavailable". Does anyone have info about what's going on?

  14. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    If you left a negative review, they ban you- you automatically are kicked to eros. I reported a cash and dash and now I'm history there.

    Tgd.
    Having the same issue. I posted a bad review and that's when it started going to Eros. No wonder every review and comment is the best ever. BS. Should be able to post good and bad.

    Thanks for the info.

    HendoKy.

  15. #6921

    Ambrose Center on Reading / Testing

    Just a heads up, with the pandemic this is a great time to get tested for std's, made my appointment, zero people in the waiting room, in and out. Stay safe peeps!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape