Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 281 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold100  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm. So does anyone know hey DD is still not open? I called a couple of weeks ago and the lady that answered said they would open in a week. Are they closed for good?
    I called yesterday, no answer.

  2. #1373

    Big elephant in the room

    Ummmm. So does anyone know hey DD is still not open? I called a couple of weeks ago and the lady that answered said they would open in a week. Are they closed for good?

  3. #1372

    Shiatsu

    My Joint is still close.

    Been going there for years.

    Very clean sauna steam Classic Jack shack.

    Always get a great shiatsu before the ending.

    Looking for the same. Rails in the ceiling.

    At this point looks or ending don't matter.

    I just need a serious tune up.

    Any input Please.

    Thanks.

  4. #1371

    And Haven & Danbury

    On occasion I am in SE Connecticut and was so at their spa reopening day.

    I had read about Carnation in East Haven which is off the Interstate. I was treated well. Location is a strip mall with ample rear parking. Clean, spacious and my staffer was fine or better. Coco. Perhaps a surprise not all staffers (3 I believe) are Korean, but a mix Taiwan, Japan, Korean. Coco treated me very well overall including excellent theraputics such that my posture and comfort were much enhanced. Full time allotment, no short change. She was friendly, petite and attentive. Perhaps a surprise to some, but at entry I had my expected house fee of $. 7 ready and offered up without pricing discussion. She looked at the 3 twenties and a ten and handed the ten back to me saying "one hour is only $6. " I thought right from there I had a superior staffer.

    Danbury is nearby and I had read of SN Therapy with many posts of positive description and stopped for a visit. They too are in a strip mall and. BE WARNED. Your GPS may send you a half mile in the wrong direction off the freeway based on address entry as there is a difference between Lake Ave and Lake Ave Ext. They were chock-a-block full busy when I was there but Imo was most considerate allowing me to wait inside. They still offer TS, while at Caranation did not. My staffer was Lucy who was fine, but I caught them in their rush and got an expedited session. Clean, well-organized, well-reviewed and I'd like to visit again off-peak.

    My known location in New Haven has been the various iterations of Star near the DD. Always very favorable although I am not up-to-date with their reopening status. Hope so.

  5. #1370

    Carnation

    I checked this place out, expecting something slightly better than nothing.

    6 for hr, 1. 4 for the whole enchilada. She was ok, back rub was ok, CBJ was ok, CFS was ok, then I left. No buyer's remorse, but I wouldn't repeat unless I was out of options.

  6. #1369

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Their website says they are using gloves.

    I would expect and want the mask, but I don't know about gloves.

    The one thing I most worry about would be the hole where you put your head. How many guys have been breathing into that hole before me.
    She wore a mask no gloves and the table had a thin disposable sheet on it including the face hole.

  7. #1368

    Golden Spa

    About a year and a half ago Golden Spa had a really cute young girl that went by Rose. She wore glasses and was very friendly. I managed to get her twice and saw her there another time but she wasn't the one that worked on me. I haven't seen her since, and it's been pretty disappointing. Nothing but the typical old women there lately unless that's changed. I haven't been in months.

  8. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Golden spa opened yesterday everything as usual and on the flip some calls asking to come in she says 10 minutes an goes back to the action next thing you he shows up most likely waiting in the parking lot she tells him to wait and then he ends up leaving only to call back asking to come in 30 minutes later so she on the phone while stroking me and rushing to finish me off so this guy can come in.

    All in all ok time won't be back for a while.
    Their website says they are using gloves.

    I would expect and want the mask, but I don't know about gloves.

    The one thing I most worry about would be the hole where you put your head. How many guys have been breathing into that hole before me.

  9. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    I don't think DD opened yet, called several times yesterday and no answer
    Verified. Drove there last night. No light, no answer.

  10. #1365

    Not so happy ending

    Golden spa opened yesterday everything as usual and on the flip some calls asking to come in she says 10 minutes an goes back to the action next thing you he shows up most likely waiting in the parking lot she tells him to wait and then he ends up leaving only to call back asking to come in 30 minutes later so she on the phone while stroking me and rushing to finish me off so this guy can come in.

    All in all ok time won't be back for a while.

  11. #1364

    29 June

    A reliable source told me the planned opening date for many is 29 June. That's all I know. Several opened yesterday (Norwich for sure) and several have been open for weeks already (menthol cigarette named town).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    I don't think DD opened yet, called several times yesterday and no answer.

  12. #1363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Dunkin

    I don't think DD opened yet, called several times yesterday and no answer.

  13. #1362

    Carnation Spa

    Went last Friday as soon as the first review popped up. Can confirm the other reports, they are open and the girls aren't old and ugly. I had Cindy for the half hour $45 fee. She wore her mask the whole time during the massage, which was decent but better than that from most DD girls, who basically just touch your back LOL. On the flip she motioned for HJ but I said FS. I offered 100, she countered 150, I said no thanks just HJ, but then she offered 120 and we had a deal. CBJ was barely existent, she only did enough to get it up and rushed into FS. I was fine with that. No kissing during FS but did allow touching / sucking / kissing everywhere else, including neck. Popped in cover and off I went after cleanup. Total 22 minutes so 165 total for this feels fair compared to DD. Never cared for table shower much anyway since nothing fun happens in there unlike at NYC AMPs where my first round is typically CIM during the TS. Seems more efficient to me. If you are paying 45+160 then I feel sorry for you LOL. I'm conversational in Chinese and Korean though, so that probably buys me a lot of favors during negotiating. Worth a shot to counter harder but if you're super thirsty and not willing to walk out with only the massage done then you don't have any leverage unfortunately.

  14. #1361

    Carnation Spa Massage

    I went this afternoon today to Carnation Spa Massage. It's at 222 Main Street in East Haven. It's across the street from the Hagaman Memorial Library. There is also a firehouse on the same side of the street nearby. When I first arrived there, I didn't see the "open" sign lit up. I was already thinking I made a long trip for nothing. I went around to the back and called the 203 number that was on the door in the back, and they were open. The package store right next door was steadily busy as well, at the rear side of the building. I believe I had the same girl Linda that Ace Walker described. Would only give me the half hour session for $45.00. Also no table shower, just straight to the massage. AppleFan125 wasn't kidding about the multiple cameras either! The room I was in had a 9 monitor setup, that Linda kept an eye on. Anyway I wanted to try to get FS, but ended up not making it long enough to get to it. I guess I really miss going to AMP's! She told me Wednesday they would go back to hour sessions. She originally wanted $1. 6 for FS, but settled on $1. 4, and I know I paid too much, since I didn't make it through the whole session. But I was still happy to go after so long! Plenty of disinfectant spray going on there too, and she had a mask on. I saw one other girl in their hangout room across the hall after leaving, that I thought looked much better too!

  15. #1360

    It's real

    Also she started the intense session in the middle of the hour and even though after I finish my stuff sometime she didn't rush me out and she came back and said I like more massage she let me finish my massage for the full hour which was really nice to see that they didn't rush me out like that so it was cool also they have cameras so I'll be worried if you're worried about Being on camera maybe it's not the same for you but I believe they have them there for security purposes because they're watching all the streets in the entrances I'm going to make sure no LEO's come by what they see them coming by there to clean up quick because they Have massage scrub tops in the room as well in the rooms so everything looks kosher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape