Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15526

    Red alert

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I would appreciate a DM also. I tried to send you a message but got no reply.

  2. #15525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Definitely interested in hearing about the income. What is the damage? Hope she is in town tomorrow. That is the earliest I can make it.
    200 for hhr but last tine I took almost hour and she didn't say anything. That ass is just amazing and she can throw it back so you better get a good base. She has pretty strict rules no finger in other hole, no DATY, she likes it k9 which is fine by me. I lasted about 10 minutes before filling the bag. I think she will be here until Friday so hit her up. If you got extra $ its a once in a lifetime asset LOL.

  3. #15524

    Is 6 foot Sky Back in Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Easy choice for me. Kryss.
    Thought she was on vacation out of state.

  4. #15523

    Clear

    My apologies about the full mailbox, it's clear now.

  5. #15522
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MzU...NjN2ZlYzdh.jpg

    Saw this one today at the Martha Kay. Just looking for some quick head relief and she was very good with things. Donation is right as well. No drama or issues. Text and was on bed in 15 min. Does allow CIM if that's a hangup for you. Wasn't for me.
    Correction. Talk and texting. She does not allow CIM or anal. Still a great time and I recommend.

  6. #15521

    Red Alert

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I also would appreciate a PM.

  7. #15520

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I'm sure you're getting blown up about this. Your mailbox is full. Can you PM me the details, please.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  8. #15519

    Mailbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    Mailbox is full up, chief.

  9. #15518

    Red Alert

    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.

  10. #15517

    Crystal

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MzU...NjN2ZlYzdh.jpg

    Saw this one today at the Martha Kay. Just looking for some quick head relief and she was very good with things. Donation is right as well. No drama or issues. Text and was on bed in 15 min. Does allow CIM if that's a hangup for you. Wasn't for me.

  11. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    I'm have some free time tomorrow and thinking Smoke, Winter, Sky, Kryss, Tina or the other Sky.

    Who should get 1st place?
    Easy choice for me. Kryss.

  12. #15515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once and man that ass but she recently got her ladies done so I'm going in again. Got to bring your A game she ain't for the faint hearted.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/pretty...ready/30337550
    Definitely interested in hearing about the income. What is the damage? Hope she is in town tomorrow. That is the earliest I can make it.

  13. #15514
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Myrtle Beach Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLover  [View Original Post]
    I rolled down to Myrtle Beach from my home in Baltimore 5 weeks ago & stopped to see Lindsay all the fellas in Richmond rave about so much. Super nice girl with a monkey bigger than King Kong on her back. All in all a nice visit but when I just stopped by there again on the way to Raleigh, NC she has lost every bit of 15 pounds or so that fast. I had to leave. If it's 10's you're looking she isn't it. Be safe. Good luck. Happy hunting.
    Is this the Myrtle Beach Lindsay with curly hair or straight hair? I think the Myrtle Beach Lindsay that you're talking about died. There isn't a long life span for these girls.

  14. #15513
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    8's

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. You are in the wrong city for 10's.

    At best we have some 8's without dental plans.
    8's with messed up teeth? You must be talking about the Asian massage parlors. You definitely get what you pay for in this town.

  15. #15512
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 45

    8's w / out dental plans

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. You are in the wrong city for 10's.

    At best we have some 8's without dental plans.
    Skipthegames is where you'll find 8's with no dental plans. There are services here just like Boston. Every girl I've seen from Sirens is an 8-10. They're all college girls. They come from good homes and got braces and teeth whitening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape