Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15533

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlt262  [View Original Post]
    Hey anybody had any dreams about this girl?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...g/218051571642
    Did she used to or still does work out of a house off Midlothian where a couple other girls work?

    Thanks and be safe!

  2. #15532

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    My apologies about the full mailbox, it's clear now.
    Please PM me.

  3. #15531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    It is 6 foot Skyyy I was inquiring about not Kryss.
    As of a couple weeks ago Sky was transferred out of state on vacation. Haven't heard anything else as of yet.

  4. #15530

    6 foot Skyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was on vacation out of state.
    It is 6 foot Skyyy I was inquiring about not Kryss.

  5. #15529

    Update

    I got in contact with the provider who I informed you guys the very likely possibility of having an STD. She actually received it very well and did not get defensive in any manner and also said she will get tested.

  6. #15528

    Sti

    For those of you that's doing alot of speculating and accusing without DMing the source, it is a known provider out in Chester and Chesterfield area! So not Kryss in case you guys where wondering, LOL because I damn sure was!

  7. #15527

    This one

    I found this one on stg looks kind of possible real one so does someone recognize her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/916968927001
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 287F9C5F-EA75-407F-AE52-8EDD23BB1A18.jpg‎   5A92CC32-A61A-4420-ADB0-B52E2AB6EEA2.jpg‎   A397304B-6E30-4481-B986-990A65D2CA70.jpg‎  

  8. #15526

    Red alert

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I would appreciate a DM also. I tried to send you a message but got no reply.

  9. #15525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Definitely interested in hearing about the income. What is the damage? Hope she is in town tomorrow. That is the earliest I can make it.
    200 for hhr but last tine I took almost hour and she didn't say anything. That ass is just amazing and she can throw it back so you better get a good base. She has pretty strict rules no finger in other hole, no DATY, she likes it k9 which is fine by me. I lasted about 10 minutes before filling the bag. I think she will be here until Friday so hit her up. If you got extra $ its a once in a lifetime asset LOL.

  10. #15524

    Is 6 foot Sky Back in Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Easy choice for me. Kryss.
    Thought she was on vacation out of state.

  11. #15523

    Clear

    My apologies about the full mailbox, it's clear now.

  12. #15522
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MzU...NjN2ZlYzdh.jpg

    Saw this one today at the Martha Kay. Just looking for some quick head relief and she was very good with things. Donation is right as well. No drama or issues. Text and was on bed in 15 min. Does allow CIM if that's a hangup for you. Wasn't for me.
    Correction. Talk and texting. She does not allow CIM or anal. Still a great time and I recommend.

  13. #15521

    Red Alert

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I also would appreciate a PM.

  14. #15520

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    I'm sure you're getting blown up about this. Your mailbox is full. Can you PM me the details, please.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  15. #15519

    Mailbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I found out, with strong confidence, that an often reviewed provider very well has an STD. DM for details.
    Mailbox is full up, chief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape