Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 867
-
06-17-20 13:25 #387Senior Member

Posts: 31Beware
Hey guys just got home From visiting Nikki. Needless to say the original poster about this one is true. She will get your money then have her DB kick you out. I don't want trouble due to obligations but man. I wish I could have started something. But just saying avoid this one!
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...a/152069440496
-
06-16-20 13:50 #386Senior Member

Posts: 204More?
You're welcome, but don't hold your breath for that PM. Honestly I wouldn't have commented on this one if I was still seeing her regularly, LOL.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 12:45 #385Senior Member

Posts: 199Dead link
Not sure who you guys are talking about, the link is dead? Is not much available in this town, sure would like the 411 on a good one!
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 18:46 #384Banned Member

Posts: 608Agreed
I reached out mid afternoon and we had a convo that extended through the day and we finally got together about an hour after our original scheduled appointment. However that being said bc of Mr Dugan's post I hung around to try and make it happen. I am so glad that I did bc there is really nothing else in st Augustine that I would travel for. Not at the moment and I was willing to give this a shot. She is a very sweet girl but I can see that she does not try to go for volume and I concur with Rick that scheduling might be difficult but if you have already seen her that may alleviate some hurdles. She was very GFE almost like a gf I had not seen in a while. She seems to really enjoy it and there were a couple of indications of that. I will gladly keep her in my rotation as long as the scheduling does not become a deterrent and that I am not sure about bc she had a small emergency which delayed our appointment and who knows how that will affect her life. Much thanks to Mr Dugan who should reach out with a PM if he has more gems LOL.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:22 #383Regular Member

Posts: 24Awesome!
Thank you for the information will give it a try.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:20 #382Senior Member

Posts: 204She is real and she is a sweet girl who is eager to please. I've seen her several times. The only challenges were transportation issues and the inability to host. I don't know if that has changed or not. She doesn't post much and keeps her volume low. I think she would prefer not to post at all but does so when her existing rotation dries up. I agree that she is initially hard to schedule with, but once you have a good meetup she becomes much easier to connect with for repeat visits.
Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:54 #381Senior Member

Posts: 186I saw her a few months ago. Very nice time, good environment. But a lot heavier than pics and expensive. However, very pretty girl who's lucid and professional.
Originally Posted by Rahzlmtm
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:22 #380Senior Member

Posts: 84Wondering the same
Wasn't sure if real or not.
Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:31 #379Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone seen this one yet. ?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...y/668187918305
She posts from time to time, I've tried to reach out acouple of different occasions but never ends up replying. Anyone have any luck with her? Pm me if you need to. Thanks!
-
06-14-20 07:01 #378Senior Member

Posts: 199Just search her name
She is reviewed a bunch on here, mostly positive from what I can remember, have nevered visited, I don't like incall, too many risks, her outcall rates are too rich for my blood, her girlfriend Grace is reviewed a bunch as well, hers are not as good, mechanical they say? But both are legit according to this board. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by YoungMo
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 17:40 #377Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...c/353860817901
Looks legit any info on her. Want to see her tonight or tomorrow.
-
06-12-20 13:47 #376Regular Member

Posts: 19Beware Vonna Rose
Hello,
Just wanted to pass along that Vonna Rose scammed me out of money for her " premium " snap. I have since texted and emailed her and she ghosted me after sending her the money. It was only 30 dollars, but it's the act of being low and stealing. If she stole 30 bucks, no telling how low she would go.
-
06-11-20 14:48 #375Senior Member

Posts: 199Rates
She did he with me for 80 about 4 or 5 times before she decided to cash and dash me, but never again, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 21:32 #374Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Jacey aka Jamie
From her Uncle LEO's official reports, it's pretty clear that she has "impulse control" issues. But I figured that I would give her a try just the same. I have tried to see her on maybe 3 other occasions, but they never went anywhere. For example, as I was leaving one late afternoon to see her, as I got to the highway exit near my house, the traffic was at a standstill. When I looked at Google Maps, the traffic congestion was all the way to Palm Coast. Google maps said that it would ad 3 hours to my trip, meaning a 4 hour trip to her place. During that attempt at a meeting, I just texted her and told her traffic was too bad. She was actually understanding. Another time I reached out to her she quoted $110 for a HH. I asked if she could work with $100 because it was easier to withdraw from the bank. Her response, and this is no lie, was, "Well, just take out $120 and stop at a store to buy a package of condoms on the way. Then you'll have $110. " Sheesh. I didn't respond.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I don't think I'll be trying to see her any time soon if ever again. Thanks for the testimony. It sounds as if she had a momentary reasonableness that you were able to enjoy. How was her service and rates? PM is fine.
Shaggy.
-
06-10-20 18:09 #373Senior Member

Posts: 199She is a thief and needle junkie
I had seen her a couple of times, then she pulled a cash and dash on me after I gave her one on my insulin needles and she said that she needed something from the car. I texted her and told her that I was going to give her a bad review. She threatened me saying that she had taken a pic of me for her safety and that she was going to post it all over social media and claim that I beat and raped her! It would be wise to stay clear of this one!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






