Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 867
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #387

    Beware

    Hey guys just got home From visiting Nikki. Needless to say the original poster about this one is true. She will get your money then have her DB kick you out. I don't want trouble due to obligations but man. I wish I could have started something. But just saying avoid this one!

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...a/152069440496

  2. #386

    More?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Much thanks to Mr Dugan who should reach out with a PM if he has more gems LOL.
    You're welcome, but don't hold your breath for that PM. Honestly I wouldn't have commented on this one if I was still seeing her regularly, LOL.

  3. #385

    Dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I reached out mid afternoon and we had a convo that extended through the day and we finally got together about an hour after our original scheduled appointment. However that being said bc of Mr Dugan's post I hung around to try and make it happen. I am so glad that I did bc there is really nothing else in st Augustine that I would travel for. Not at the moment and I was willing to give this a shot. She is a very sweet girl but I can see that she does not try to go for volume and I concur with Rick that scheduling might be difficult but if you have already seen her that may alleviate some hurdles. She was very GFE almost like a gf I had not seen in a while. She seems to really enjoy it and there were a couple of indications of that. I will gladly keep her in my rotation as long as the scheduling does not become a deterrent and that I am not sure about bc she had a small emergency which delayed our appointment and who knows how that will affect her life. Much thanks to Mr Dugan who should reach out with a PM if he has more gems LOL.
    Not sure who you guys are talking about, the link is dead? Is not much available in this town, sure would like the 411 on a good one!

  4. #384

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    She is real and she is a sweet girl who is eager to please. I've seen her several times. The only challenges were transportation issues and the inability to host. I don't know if that has changed or not. She doesn't post much and keeps her volume low. I think she would prefer not to post at all but does so when her existing rotation dries up. I agree that she is initially hard to schedule with, but once you have a good meetup she becomes much easier to connect with for repeat visits.
    I reached out mid afternoon and we had a convo that extended through the day and we finally got together about an hour after our original scheduled appointment. However that being said bc of Mr Dugan's post I hung around to try and make it happen. I am so glad that I did bc there is really nothing else in st Augustine that I would travel for. Not at the moment and I was willing to give this a shot. She is a very sweet girl but I can see that she does not try to go for volume and I concur with Rick that scheduling might be difficult but if you have already seen her that may alleviate some hurdles. She was very GFE almost like a gf I had not seen in a while. She seems to really enjoy it and there were a couple of indications of that. I will gladly keep her in my rotation as long as the scheduling does not become a deterrent and that I am not sure about bc she had a small emergency which delayed our appointment and who knows how that will affect her life. Much thanks to Mr Dugan who should reach out with a PM if he has more gems LOL.

  5. #383

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    She is real and she is a sweet girl who is eager to please. I've seen her several times. The only challenges were transportation issues and the inability to host. I don't know if that has changed or not. She doesn't post much and keeps her volume low. I think she would prefer not to post at all but does so when her existing rotation dries up. I agree that she is initially hard to schedule with, but once you have a good meetup she becomes much easier to connect with for repeat visits.
    Thank you for the information will give it a try.

  6. #382
    She is real and she is a sweet girl who is eager to please. I've seen her several times. The only challenges were transportation issues and the inability to host. I don't know if that has changed or not. She doesn't post much and keeps her volume low. I think she would prefer not to post at all but does so when her existing rotation dries up. I agree that she is initially hard to schedule with, but once you have a good meetup she becomes much easier to connect with for repeat visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if real or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy  [View Original Post]
    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...y/668187918305

    She posts from time to time, I've tried to reach out acouple of different occasions but never ends up replying. Anyone have any luck with her? Pm me if you need to. Thanks!

  7. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahzlmtm  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Just wanted to pass along that Vonna Rose scammed me out of money for her " premium " snap. I have since texted and emailed her and she ghosted me after sending her the money. It was only 30 dollars, but it's the act of being low and stealing. If she stole 30 bucks, no telling how low she would go.
    I saw her a few months ago. Very nice time, good environment. But a lot heavier than pics and expensive. However, very pretty girl who's lucid and professional.

  8. #380

    Wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy  [View Original Post]
    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...y/668187918305

    She posts from time to time, I've tried to reach out acouple of different occasions but never ends up replying. Anyone have any luck with her? Pm me if you need to. Thanks!
    Wasn't sure if real or not.

  9. #379

    Has anyone seen this one yet. ?

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...y/668187918305

    She posts from time to time, I've tried to reach out acouple of different occasions but never ends up replying. Anyone have any luck with her? Pm me if you need to. Thanks!

  10. #378

    Just search her name

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMo  [View Original Post]
    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...c/353860817901

    Looks legit any info on her. Want to see her tonight or tomorrow.
    She is reviewed a bunch on here, mostly positive from what I can remember, have nevered visited, I don't like incall, too many risks, her outcall rates are too rich for my blood, her girlfriend Grace is reviewed a bunch as well, hers are not as good, mechanical they say? But both are legit according to this board. Let us know how it goes.

  11. #377

    Any info

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...c/353860817901

    Looks legit any info on her. Want to see her tonight or tomorrow.

  12. #376

    Beware Vonna Rose

    Hello,

    Just wanted to pass along that Vonna Rose scammed me out of money for her " premium " snap. I have since texted and emailed her and she ghosted me after sending her the money. It was only 30 dollars, but it's the act of being low and stealing. If she stole 30 bucks, no telling how low she would go.

  13. #375

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    From her Uncle LEO's official reports, it's pretty clear that she has "impulse control" issues. But I figured that I would give her a try just the same. I have tried to see her on maybe 3 other occasions, but they never went anywhere. For example, as I was leaving one late afternoon to see her, as I got to the highway exit near my house, the traffic was at a standstill. When I looked at Google Maps, the traffic congestion was all the way to Palm Coast. Google maps said that it would ad 3 hours to my trip, meaning a 4 hour trip to her place. During that attempt at a meeting, I just texted her and told her traffic was too bad. She was actually understanding. Another time I reached out to her she quoted $110 for a HH. I asked if she could work with $100 because it was easier to withdraw from the bank. Her response, and this is no lie, was, "Well, just take out $120 and stop at a store to buy a package of condoms on the way. Then you'll have $110. " Sheesh. I didn't respond.

    Anyway, I don't think I'll be trying to see her any time soon if ever again. Thanks for the testimony. It sounds as if she had a momentary reasonableness that you were able to enjoy. How was her service and rates? PM is fine.

    Shaggy.
    She did he with me for 80 about 4 or 5 times before she decided to cash and dash me, but never again, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

  14. #374

    RE: Jacey aka Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTaz  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her a couple of times, then she pulled a cash and dash on me after I gave her one on my insulin needles and she said that she needed something from the car. I texted her and told her that I was going to give her a bad review. She threatened me saying that she had taken a pic of me for her safety and that she was going to post it all over social media and claim that I beat and raped her! It would be wise to stay clear of this one!
    From her Uncle LEO's official reports, it's pretty clear that she has "impulse control" issues. But I figured that I would give her a try just the same. I have tried to see her on maybe 3 other occasions, but they never went anywhere. For example, as I was leaving one late afternoon to see her, as I got to the highway exit near my house, the traffic was at a standstill. When I looked at Google Maps, the traffic congestion was all the way to Palm Coast. Google maps said that it would ad 3 hours to my trip, meaning a 4 hour trip to her place. During that attempt at a meeting, I just texted her and told her traffic was too bad. She was actually understanding. Another time I reached out to her she quoted $110 for a HH. I asked if she could work with $100 because it was easier to withdraw from the bank. Her response, and this is no lie, was, "Well, just take out $120 and stop at a store to buy a package of condoms on the way. Then you'll have $110. " Sheesh. I didn't respond.

    Anyway, I don't think I'll be trying to see her any time soon if ever again. Thanks for the testimony. It sounds as if she had a momentary reasonableness that you were able to enjoy. How was her service and rates? PM is fine.

    Shaggy.

  15. #373

    She is a thief and needle junkie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Jacey in St. Augustine recently. It was one of those situations where she just kept feeding me instructions as I was driving to her incall. Eventually I found out that she's not in Palataka, but Satsuma which is a bit south of Palatka. She tells me to take the road by the bridge (which is undergoing construction at the moment) so the drive became somewhat confusing towards the end. I ended up on a dead end street in a trailer park that became smaller and more restricted the further I proceeded on it until it eventually became a water filled pothole strewn dirt road. Jacey was walking along the side of the road with her back to me, but traveling in the same direction as I. She was headed to the last house, which was surrounded by a metal fence. In the driveway or should I say, blocking the driveway was a car with it's engine running. She just kept walking towards the car while continuing to text me until she got into the front passenger side seat. At that point, with no where to go and the conditions deteriorating quickly with me suspecting that she was going to try to make this a car date, I turned around and left. She then starts with texts such as, "I thought you were going to follow me to the house", etc. She lists herself in her ad as being 5 feet 1 inch - 5 feet 3 inches and 119 pounds. Her uncle LEO's last official record of her lists her as 5"2" and 150 pounds. Her uncle appears to be telling the truth in this particular case.

    As always, a link and pictures are included. She only posts from time to time so I don't expect the link to be good for long. But the photos are the ones that she always uses. https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...s/314352136212.

    Shaggy.
    I had seen her a couple of times, then she pulled a cash and dash on me after I gave her one on my insulin needles and she said that she needed something from the car. I texted her and told her that I was going to give her a bad review. She threatened me saying that she had taken a pic of me for her safety and that she was going to post it all over social media and claim that I beat and raped her! It would be wise to stay clear of this one!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape