Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 867
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #372

    Jacey

    Tried to see Jacey in St. Augustine recently. It was one of those situations where she just kept feeding me instructions as I was driving to her incall. Eventually I found out that she's not in Palataka, but Satsuma which is a bit south of Palatka. She tells me to take the road by the bridge (which is undergoing construction at the moment) so the drive became somewhat confusing towards the end. I ended up on a dead end street in a trailer park that became smaller and more restricted the further I proceeded on it until it eventually became a water filled pothole strewn dirt road. Jacey was walking along the side of the road with her back to me, but traveling in the same direction as I. She was headed to the last house, which was surrounded by a metal fence. In the driveway or should I say, blocking the driveway was a car with it's engine running. She just kept walking towards the car while continuing to text me until she got into the front passenger side seat. At that point, with no where to go and the conditions deteriorating quickly with me suspecting that she was going to try to make this a car date, I turned around and left. She then starts with texts such as, "I thought you were going to follow me to the house", etc. She lists herself in her ad as being 5 feet 1 inch - 5 feet 3 inches and 119 pounds. Her uncle LEO's last official record of her lists her as 5"2" and 150 pounds. Her uncle appears to be telling the truth in this particular case.

    As always, a link and pictures are included. She only posts from time to time so I don't expect the link to be good for long. But the photos are the ones that she always uses. https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...s/314352136212.

    Shaggy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StAugustineJacey001.jpg‎   StAugustineJacey002.jpg‎   StAugustineJacey003.jpg‎  

  2. #371

    Kayla

    I got a late night text from her but did not return the text until earlier today. I haven't seen her since last year and she looked really good and she's a lot of fun but I am not sure if she ever has in calls but for a very reasonable donation I don't mind car dates with her.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...m/788178077434

  3. #370

    No bait and switch this time

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...a/565614711894

    I posted about a bait and switch before with this girl and Bambi, but this time it was her. She and Bambi share a room. This girl looks like her pics and she is sweet. Given the horrible choices here in town, this girl was a refreshing find. She is new at this so her performance was perhaps less polished than some, but she is willing to be guided. As most around here know I tend to be less graphic about my encounters, but I had a good time and she was accommodating. She asked for $100 for a hh and it was worth the donation to me.

  4. #369

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see see Bambi, and she ghosted me after the set up and left me hanging.
    Bambi used to be my go to about a year plus ago. But her DB friend was becoming to noticeable and her attitude was getting more unacceptable. I didn't tolerate donation increases after seeing someone at the same rate for several times, and she wouldn't come back down. But to each their own.

    P.S. Her pics are atleast a year old and I'm pretty sure she had a kid leaving even more baby damage than what was there.

  5. #368

    Scam alert!

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...i/926635178960

    Was up early today and decided to hit her up with a txt to get the 411, was skeptical to begin with, not a local area code and some low outcall rates and being outcall only, all generally red flags. But thought, might as well check things out? She responded quickly and carried on a normal conversation, answered my questions, started to think maybe real? But then it came, deposit upfront on outcall required! Told her good luck with that! Then she said that she also sold pics and vids. Again, fuck that! Too bad, so sad, not much to be had in old Augie doggy these days!

  6. #367

    Bambi no show

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know because I left. I was not there to see Bambi.
    Tried to see see Bambi, and she ghosted me after the set up and left me hanging.

  7. #366

    I did not stick around

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    LOL so how was Bambi?
    I don't know because I left. I was not there to see Bambi.

  8. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    Here is an updated link:

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...p/423481900511

    She was ok. Decent head game for sure and a spinner indeed, but maybe too skinny. She is also older than she claims. She has a very small and narrow ass that somehow sagged despite its small size, again hinting at a more advanced age. I probably won't repeat.

    You'd think that with all the money in St. Johns county that we could attract some better talent, but with a couple of exceptions the options here are not great. I keep seeking out diamonds in the ruff, but they are few and far between.
    Loose skin galore! Total false advertising.

  9. #364

    Bait and switch girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    This one is a bait and switch, or at least was when I tried to see her. What was waiting for me was this one instead:

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...4/270828397483
    LOL so how was Bambi?

  10. #363

    She was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTaz  [View Original Post]
    http://st-augustine.skipthegames.com...w/354853590665

    Was not sure if she was real or just some more mimorex? Pulled the trigger today. She is real and looks like her pics! She is thin, tiny but does it well, tight skin, nice little tits with perky nips, nice kitty too, no Oder issues. I picked her up at one of the motels at 16 and took her back to my place, she asked 130 for hh, negotiated 120, felt it was well spent, I really liked her head games, if you are looking for a tiny dancer for your hand? She is an ultimate spinner! Most of all, she did not rush! We chilled and talked for a while off the clock, before and after, I even showed her the page and told her that I would post a review, she thanked me. Will see again! But anyway? Happy mongering, post any good finds please!
    Here is an updated link:

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...p/423481900511

    She was ok. Decent head game for sure and a spinner indeed, but maybe too skinny. She is also older than she claims. She has a very small and narrow ass that somehow sagged despite its small size, again hinting at a more advanced age. I probably won't repeat.

    You'd think that with all the money in St. Johns county that we could attract some better talent, but with a couple of exceptions the options here are not great. I keep seeking out diamonds in the ruff, but they are few and far between.

  11. #362

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    She's staying at HoJo on 16 -95 so I was just wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/196772083373
    This one is a bait and switch, or at least was when I tried to see her. What was waiting for me was this one instead:

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...4/270828397483

  12. #361

    Nixxie

    Has anyone had the chance to see this one? Contacted her last time she was posting in St. Augustine and she wanted me to send a picture of myself before we met. Wasn't sure how I felt about it. Has anyone seen her?

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...i/670344717384

  13. #360

    Kerri (old bag) St. Augustine. Avoid.

    Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??

    Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. Never will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.

    Do your self a favor and AVOID!!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1146&cityid=82

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294

  14. #359

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    She's staying at HoJo on 16 -95 so I was just wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/196772083373
    So; I hit her up from a few numbers and she was adamant about getting the donation up front LOL so even if she is real which I suspect she is I am not handing over a donation. That's just a recipe for a cash and dash. Thug management might show up to escort you out of the room. I just don't feel like shooting anyone so I will probably pass on this girl. She did allude to a roommate who also was doing dates. I do have the room number.

  15. #358

    Any info

    She's staying at HoJo on 16 -95 so I was just wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/196772083373

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape