Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 7975
-
06-19-20 09:16 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 112Yoo
I am so confused.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 07:25 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 213Extremely Hot GFE Pro Samantha at EPM
After seeing Samantha in Fairfax, VA and Philadelphia. I can say with confidence. This b*tch is BAD!
The definition of a K-Girl escort on every level.
I'm not going to post another long winded review. The link to my VA review is below.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4824468#post4824468.
http://ephillym.com/
-
06-18-20 14:33 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks, man. I'm just getting back into the hobby, definitely going to check her out. We need more posts like yours: here, this chick's good, here's her link. I saw you're usually Florida based. Damn, we could use you here. This board is good for warnings, but not too many positives with links. Haha. Maybe they keep it to themselves when they find someone good.
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:16 #2827Regular Member

Posts: 16Warning!
Mia Isela has a ad running in Bensalem. She will run you around for a few hours, then get your money, get you on the bed, to only get a hand job. What she says in her ad is all BS. Don't fall for her game. Waste of time and money!
-
06-17-20 17:16 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 702TGTBT, I seen those photos flying around all over the place in different states.
Originally Posted by Coleco22
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 15:31 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 109Did you see the roommate who she shares the work space with? I'm curious what the roomie looks like.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 14:39 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 163Place isn't bad
The neighborhood is sketchy. She's flaky though and don't expect to be let in when you arrive. Was waiting on the porch with a neighbor a couple doors down outside and glancing at me. She's nice enough and feels a bit scripted. Body is an 8, arms have some history to them, if you know what I mean. Pretty good BBBJ and her pussy is very good. I won't repeat though.
Originally Posted by LutherMahoney
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:50 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 50I had to cancel before I went.
How's the place? Dirty dump or nice enough?
Originally Posted by SocialReject
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:45 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 50I had to cancel before I went.
How's the place? Dirty dump or nice enough?
Originally Posted by SocialReject
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 18:53 #2821Regular Member

Posts: 2Does anyone have any experience with this one?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/141613366023
-
06-16-20 14:50 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 200Lyla Center City
I had the pleasure of visiting Lyla. She was well worth the visit. Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, and fun to be with. She is at a upscale safe location. Easy to communicate and set up. No drama. Give her a call, you won't regret it. CBJ, CFS.
https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/ex...sting-40641158
-
06-16-20 11:00 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 112Not a good time
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/51885860/[/UR]
Went to try these two out, really wish I didn't. Went for a bbj because when I got there neither the redhead or the blond looked appealing to me. The blond is pregnant and the redhead threw up on me after a few strokes. Said it was because I was going to fast. To be fair she show signs of gagging every 3 to 4 sucks on her own, but they advertised deep throat. I left unsatisfied after I cleaned the throw up off. Worst experience buy far.
-
06-15-20 23:18 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 163No worries
We got to take care of each other. That's what this forum is for.
Originally Posted by Afraven
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 19:31 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 329Good looking
Poker Shark,
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
Good looking out bro! Yea, I'm going to go ahead and take a pass on her.
-
06-15-20 19:29 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 329Thanks
Jayke,
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
Thanks my man for the report. Think I'm going to take a pass on her.











Reply With Quote





