Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 532 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2815

    Annie

    I found this one on skipthegames.com. Anyone has any experience with her.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...w/839098550972

    Thanks.

  2. #2814

    Where in Philly?

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialReject  [View Original Post]
    She is easy to talk to pretty reasonable. Has a roomate. They each take turns in the bedroom. She looks like in her pics. Great BBBJ. Loved seeing her doggy also.
    Just in general, where is she located, NE?

  3. #2813

    Erin. KOP

    For some reason I can't log into my account so I had to create a new one. M[Deleted by Admin]

    Then write us

    A2

  4. #2812

    Saw her once, wrong time of the month

    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    What going on fellas.

    I was real close to pulling the trigger on this one. She has gone by different names as in my title and was up in Darby for a while. Now, she is right across the DE line and real close.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51704459/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51538126/
    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    What going on fellas.

    I was real close to pulling the trigger on this one. She has gone by different names as in my title and was up in Darby for a while. Now, she is right across the DE line and real close.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51704459/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51538126/
    Her ad caught my eye last year when she was working in the motels in Essington. She told me where to meet her and indicated she was on her way back from Manayunk.

    Spied her "Uber" coming into the motel parking lot, dropped her off and took up a position in the parking lot opposite her room but halfway down the row.

    I texted her about the guy sitting in the car and she indicated her Uber driver was just waiting to take her back out to her next call. We had agreed on an hour and I don't know many Uber drivers that are going to not make any money for an hour waiting for someone just to drive them back somewhere else close (e. G. Small fare).

    Bailed on her that day.

    A few months later she had a new address; got an apartment in Sharon Hill. Seemed safe enough so I pulled the trigger. She was very nice to talk with. Her massage is nothing to write home about. The CBJ was ok, then we went on to the main event. I fit her size requirements, but after she put me inside her she took me back out to inspect things and it turned out she was worried about blood because it was that time of the month.

    I stroked shallow (half-length) until I came, asked for a shower which she readily provided, cleaned up and left.

    I never felt like anything was off besides it being the wrong time of the month. No strange noises, no phone getting pinged with texts. She gave me her full attention and things would have been enjoyable if it wouldn't have been the wrong time of the month.

    But as with all of these girls, it seems her situation has changed a bit. Shame. She had some potential.

  5. #2811

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of those chicks that could have a really bad attitude LOL.
    The pretty ones just about always do. LOL.

  6. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Looks to good to be true to me, I would pass. But if you do, let us know.
    Looks like one of those chicks that could have a really bad attitude LOL.

  7. #2809

    Reports of robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    What going on fellas.

    I was real close to pulling the trigger on this one. She has gone by different names as in my title and was up in Darby for a while. Now, she is right across the DE line and real close. The "no big dicks" was a bit concerning to me as to what exactly she considers "big". So, I was in contact with her and basically she doesn't want you hung like a horse and beat it down, LOL. Based on our discussion though, she assured me she can handle t man. I'm considered above average, but I don't brag on my man by giving out my measurements to brothers. Just note, most should be fine, if she was telling the truth. I guess it would also be on the needs of funds and clients she has seen that day, but just ask and she will per you know yes or know. Like I said earlier your horsemen need not apply. Rates and drive were right, so I was in. I wanted to see about her claim of Kegels with Jr inside. Anyways, I flip through the 2nd ad she has and look and more pics and she has this brother posted up, even naked pics. Now, I don't know if he is advertising as a provider or they were offering 3 some, but neither is my cup of tea, so I did a pass. It's not hard to figure out it's her BF as that info is easily accessible through research of 2nd ad. So, I'm not in for any surprise guest or BS and I didn't bother asking her about the pics, but thought I check in here to see if any one had any experiences with her? And if so were there any issues?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51704459/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51538126/
    There have been reports of robberies by her gang of handlers. If you go to this ad and click comments and then pictures you'll see pics of her and a bunch of some rough looking guy. The positive comments are most likely from her pimps. About 7-8 months ago, before the bad reports, I attempted to contact her through a call. A request for a call back was refused by "her". I'm convinced that 80% of the times a provider refuses a call back it's because the person texting is actually a pimp. Move forward cautiously or avoid completely.

  8. #2808
    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    What going on fellas.

    I was real close to pulling the trigger on this one. She has gone by different names as in my title and was up in Darby for a while. Now, she is right across the DE line and real close. The "no big dicks" was a bit concerning to me as to what exactly she considers "big". So, I was in contact with her and basically she doesn't want you hung like a horse and beat it down, LOL. Based on our discussion though, she assured me she can handle t man. I'm considered above average, but I don't brag on my man by giving out my measurements to brothers. Just note, most should be fine, if she was telling the truth. I guess it would also be on the needs of funds and clients she has seen that day, but just ask and she will per you know yes or know. Like I said earlier your horsemen need not apply. Rates and drive were right, so I was in. I wanted to see about her claim of Kegels with Jr inside. Anyways, I flip through the 2nd ad she has and look and more pics and she has this brother posted up, even naked pics. Now, I don't know if he is advertising as a provider or they were offering 3 some, but neither is my cup of tea, so I did a pass. It's not hard to figure out it's her BF as that info is easily accessible through research of 2nd ad. So, I'm not in for any surprise guest or BS and I didn't bother asking her about the pics, but thought I check in here to see if any one had any experiences with her? And if so were there any issues?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51704459/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51538126/
    No BBJ and no large penises!

    LOL.

    Sounds like a delight to be with.

  9. #2807

    Reese / Vanilla / Fantasy (Kegels Chick Marcus Hook)

    What going on fellas.

    I was real close to pulling the trigger on this one. She has gone by different names as in my title and was up in Darby for a while. Now, she is right across the DE line and real close. The "no big dicks" was a bit concerning to me as to what exactly she considers "big". So, I was in contact with her and basically she doesn't want you hung like a horse and beat it down, LOL. Based on our discussion though, she assured me she can handle t man. I'm considered above average, but I don't brag on my man by giving out my measurements to brothers. Just note, most should be fine, if she was telling the truth. I guess it would also be on the needs of funds and clients she has seen that day, but just ask and she will per you know yes or know. Like I said earlier your horsemen need not apply. Rates and drive were right, so I was in. I wanted to see about her claim of Kegels with Jr inside. Anyways, I flip through the 2nd ad she has and look and more pics and she has this brother posted up, even naked pics. Now, I don't know if he is advertising as a provider or they were offering 3 some, but neither is my cup of tea, so I did a pass. It's not hard to figure out it's her BF as that info is easily accessible through research of 2nd ad. So, I'm not in for any surprise guest or BS and I didn't bother asking her about the pics, but thought I check in here to see if any one had any experiences with her? And if so were there any issues?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51704459/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51538126/

  10. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialReject  [View Original Post]
    She is easy to talk to pretty reasonable. Has a roomate. They each take turns in the bedroom. She looks like in her pics. Great BBBJ. Loved seeing her doggy also.
    Do you have a link to her roomies pic / ad?

  11. #2805

    Watch it

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillynike  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/910057244188

    Anyone have an experience with this one?
    Looks to good to be true to me, I would pass. But if you do, let us know.

  12. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillynike  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/910057244188

    Anyone have an experience with this one?
    Not recently. Used to hook up with her over a year ago. First me her at the Ballpark Tavern, did once at the bar and then got her number. Trick with the dancers there was to see them OTC and when they needed money or to get high, there were great deals to be had. After the BP she was living in Kensington area and became so unreliable I just stopped contacting her. She was a good date on a good day, but could be 180 degree opposite if she wasnt.

  13. #2803

    Yup saw her a week ago.

    She is easy to talk to pretty reasonable. Has a roomate. They each take turns in the bedroom. She looks like in her pics. Great BBBJ. Loved seeing her doggy also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillynike  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/910057244188

    Anyone have an experience with this one?

  14. #2802

    Vicky in Norristown

    Has anyone met Vicky?

    She looks older than the 40 that she lists in the ad, but her funbags look great. I'm thinking of contacting her to TOFTT, but if anyone has already met her, I'd love to know how it went.

    Also, I was driving through Norristown the other day and I saw a short Hispanic woman with huge tits overflowing her halter top. She didn't look like a street walker, but she was clearly showing them off. Does anyone know of any women like this in the area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51583788/

  15. #2801

    Anyone experience this one in Philly?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/910057244188

    Anyone have an experience with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape