Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 28083
-
06-16-20 03:29 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 335The rates are right there in the ad. She's no FS strictly. I had a slightly better experience than SuperNat but didn't think the prices were worth to go back.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 02:09 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 393No FS? She looks stunning? What's the damage?
Originally Posted by SuperNat
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 19:36 #12106Regular Member

Posts: 18She's super hot but maybe we didn't connect. Felt mechanical. Not much more than a standard fbsm. Maybe a little pussy play at most for me.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 19:06 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 87Ana
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705
Has anybody seen her? What does she offer? Seems like she has a lot of reviews.
-
06-15-20 17:28 #12104Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree completely. Some spas will have hand sanitizers or alcohol rub in them so I use that to wipe down / clean the headrest. If they don't have them readily I just use my travel hand sanitizer I have with me to clean it. I think with the new reopening guidelines these rooms should be equipped with these items now to clean the headrests.
Originally Posted by Southali
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:13 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 44Tati is great. Spinner bod, nice shaved kitty. Others have complained about her nasal sounding voice. Doesn't bother me. First visit was just standard HE, lackluster massage but second visit paid off. We clicked and she offered CFS. Had to go search for a cover. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 15:52 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 654Handy only
My impression is you get a HJ only.
The service is on a level with what is currently the norm around town. Nothing stellar but they get the job done.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:32 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 43They do
I checked it out last week, had Tatiana. She offered FS for an additional 350!
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
I laughed. Got the jackhammer and left. I may try someone else but definitely not Tatiana again.
-
06-15-20 12:10 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 51Maybe?
I believe I read reports that some providers do offer extras that aren't listed. Not 100% sure though. Personally I was only offered a HJ but the masseuse hinted at an expanded menu if I became a regular. Wasn't interested due to the poor service.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:06 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 160Is this place strictly HE or do the offer full service?
Originally Posted by Hyoony
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 00:04 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 50Bittersweet
Been longing for them to open but my main concern is sticking my face in the headrest. In the past, I could often smell some other Joe's breath in there but figured it was a minor inconvenience. Not going to lie, I am bit apprehensive about this now. Guess I will have more excuse to ask for a pillow while face down and let me face dangle over the side. Maybe the masseuse will bump my face face a few times with her crotch haha.
Originally Posted by HordePrime
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 00:01 #12097Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks Hyoony! Yeah, I had my fun in TJ many years ago but I hate the hassle of the parking situation near the border, traffic, and uncertainty, etc. When you get there.
Originally Posted by Hyoony
[View Original Post]
Everyone who has seen Hailey pretty much reported a similar experience that you had with her.
I've seen Rose when she was with Euphoria and had a great time with her. However, there were mixed reviews on her on the HH website, but the positive reviews outweighed the negatives so I decided to see her. The negative reviews were about her asking for tips. She did not do that with me when I saw her.
I love Asian women, but Latinas are my weakness. There are lots of positive reviews on Bella and I definitely want to keep her on my list.
Thanks again on your feedback.
-
06-14-20 19:31 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 87Stella
Anyone knows what happened to Stella from Apple Lady?
-
06-14-20 18:36 #12095Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kudos to whoever their recruiters are. I wonder if they have a severance package. LOL.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 18:15 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 479Maybe it's where they go when they graduate from Heavenly hands.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



