Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 28066
-
11-15-19 12:31 #10771Regular Member

Posts: 16Sun C Spa
Went to this place again off the 8 freeway. Sue was working have seen her a few times now. Took me to the room. I got undressed and she gave me a good massage. Don't have to ask she will finish you off. They switch girls but Sue is one of the better ones their.
-
11-15-19 09:42 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 43Dabs
I seen daisy a couple times. She's in an office building in MV. Not a bad time, let's you roam a bit nothing more than a HJ. Nice lady no additional tip.
Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 17:32 #10769Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel on this provider?
Any intel on her?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154883
Thinking about taking the plunge and enticed by the former adult industry angle. Anyone know how her sessions go or what her industry name was?
-
11-14-19 16:02 #10768Banned Member

Posts: 222Another Willow
I thought this was the same Willow that has been around a while but perhaps offing a new service (Tantra) but it seems to be a different one. Does anyone have any intel on this one. When it comes to Tantra what exactly does that entail service-wise? Is there anything beyond a HJ?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150351
-
11-14-19 09:36 #10767Regular Member

Posts: 24Nina in Miramar?
Anybody know what happened to her? Closed up shop? Not even on RM anymore.
-
11-14-19 00:24 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 75I think this is the one named Chinese Herbal Palace in RM. Look it up, it will show the result on RM.
Originally Posted by Footie1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 19:22 #10765Regular Member

Posts: 5Where is lusk? Or what is the address?
Originally Posted by ModernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 02:34 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 91A Spa I dream of NiNi
Thanks for the advice! A few weeks ago, I totally had a dream I visited A Spa. I think her name was Nini or Mini. She was super cute, dressed like a girl I had a crush on in High School, and had a chibi cute innocent vibe. Massage was terrible. No pressure and I hate oil. That said, I had a great time. Unrushed, she seemed to enjoy what she does. She giggled, I could feel goosebumps as I pet her leg up her high waisted skirt. When I brushed her crotch she pressed into me and grinded. She kissed my nipples and stroked my cock and my balls and it drove me wild. No rush, she let me enjoy every bit. I love when they kiss down my body on my thighs then reach my cock like a hungry schoolgirl ready for desert. She brought out a coverand then gave me a pretty decent CBJ. She worked her hands, rubbed her pussy on my leg, and let my hands roam where ever they desired. She got on top and fucked me like a pro. She was patient, let me enjoy it, moved masterfully, and slowed down when I was getting close to make it last. She sucked on my nipples while clap fucking me on top and it drove me wild. Reminded me of when I finally fucked that same high school crush on a sofa in our school newspaper journalism room. Just as coy, sexy, innocent, yet totally slutty as I dreamed long ago. When I came, she kept milking with her tight pussy and said Oh boy! Thank you! As I pulsed inside her.
I would repeat. In Honolulu, I dreamt we have far less attractive providers but who would be far naughtier (bbbjcimws, bbfscip, msog, b2 b, rimming, greek, bbfscia, cof etc.) It was a huge change of pace to have a more attractive provider give a solid genuine GFE.
P.s. wtf is that smell?
.6hr+1.6 A9S7L9 WR?Yes
-
11-12-19 16:55 #10763Banned Member

Posts: 31Pictures are 10 years old.
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
Cosmetic procedures make her look like circus freak.
Shitty service.
Avoid at all costs.
-
11-12-19 16:48 #10762Regular Member

Posts: 22She's very sweet, but I wouldn't recommend for the price. She massages nude, but allows no touching at all below the waist, and only gives the traditional hand finish. She also ended a little short of the hour, which again, at the price point is a bit too little for what you get.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 16:32 #10761Regular Member

Posts: 1Erika
I saw her once during the Summer. She is nice, sweet, and goes above and beyond to make you happy within reason. As far as pictures, they are a outdated. She had aged a bit but she keeps her body in good shape. I would say she is between a MILF and a GILF in term of aging. She gives a decent massage (not CMT level but it's fine) with your choice of ending.
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 13:47 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 380Marissa
I've seen her once in the past, couple years back. Great body and cute accent. Very sensual time where she employs some basic Tantra elements like breath work and edging. But beyond that it was a HJ release. I didn't get the impression that there was anything else available.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 12:23 #10759Banned Member

Posts: 222Any intel on Marissa
She has 3 reviews on the website with her posting but they are vague. One guy says he had a "mind blowing" experience. Her massage skills seems solid anyone seen her and if so can you detail the menu offerings via a response or PM me.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124871
-
11-12-19 11:21 #10758Regular Member

Posts: 22Erika info?
Anyone have any intel on Erika?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143385
The blurry pics make me a little wary, but I have a thing for older, sexy women, so I'm considering checking her out. Anyone seen her already and know what she offers or if the pics are a good representation?
Thanks!
-
11-12-19 01:37 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 160I wanted to see Wendy yesterday but mamasan told me she was gone for 4 weeks, or maybe it was months. Not sure. Anyway I told her what I liked, younger / thin / no fat, and she said I'd like a girl at the other location on Mesa Ridge Ct. , I think it was Emily. So I went there and of course she was busy even though I booked an apt. I drew Ruby. She was nice enough and pretty but she had a bit of belly fat that I'm just not in to. During our session she must have stepped out 4 times to deal with mamasan who was talking very loudly in the hall trying to get the girls to hurry up and take care of another customer who walked in. I went from totally hard to limp in the span of time she kept coming in / out of the room. So distracting. On the plus side, she gave a really really good BBJ. I typically could care less about a BJ and would rather do the deed, but she could have got me off with a BJ -it was that good. Of course after we finished doing the deed she said I was #1 boom boom, but I'm sure every other guy heard the same thing yesterday. Anyway, I totally agree with you about the interruptions.
Originally Posted by ModernMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




