Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 31683
-
06-17-20 00:10 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 69Avalon
Anyone with intel in whether Avalon is coming back to Orlando any time soon?
-
06-16-20 20:52 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 106Katie
Wow she is cute AF. I will be in Orlando next week, hope she's still around.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:18 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 165Alexlynn
Not sure I can agree. I want to let the crew know.
Last time I seen her I had to bail because she went in the bathroom forever, having some candy so I bailed. She use to be an atf. Now the candy has taken hold and is not going to let go.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:20 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 127Katie Kisses
I saw Katie today at a safe in-call hotel. I am usually a little paranoid when I first meet a girl, but she definitely tried to make me feel comfortable. I normal take awhile to finish from just headache relief and take combined with my nerves I couldn't finish; I will say her BBBJ & DT were both good and she didn't rush me at all. Next time I'll do a hh to insure a finish.
Stay Safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...923/4076631558
-
06-16-20 13:07 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 198Venus
First clue is the address is WAWA. I doubt I can get a sandwich and hooker to go? Well mabye on OBT but not a 400 dollar one at the airport, LOL. Hard to explain to my boss why the car took $400 in gas for a G35.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:57 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 941When I called it was outcall o ly and could not provide verify photos.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:05 #17532Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes I have had some bad experiences trusting escortbabylon's reviews. May have to toftt because I like her look.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 09:41 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 730Kate Kisses
Saw her on Sunday around noon. Girl's got mad DT skills. Had me pop in less than 10 minutes.
PHFJ Out!
-
06-16-20 09:02 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 73Alexlynn266
Another great dream with Alexlynn266. Communication was good and she came through in the clutch on short notice. I arrived and she was looking sweet in her lace panties. Amazing BBBJ, mish, k9, and filled the bag. Long story short, My dream lived up to all the hype. Looking forward to my next dream.
-
06-16-20 05:01 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 70Orando Venus Escorts. Legit?
Hey guys,
I found this site called Orlando Venus Escorts and it looks really good. Like TGTBT good.
I called the number from a burner and a young woman answered and said an outside appointment was 400 roses for an hr.
I didn't partake because I could find no reviews of this site. Anyone have any experience with them?
Here's the site:
https://www.orlandovenusescorts.com/
-
06-16-20 00:31 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 85I haven't seen her, I am kind of waiting for some more reviews from here. I don't trust the reviews on escortbabylon fully. I love the MILF'S and especially ones that look like that. If I do see her, guarantee that I will post the dream here.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 22:29 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 245I haven't seen her, but damn in the 2nd pic that is a freaking man hand! Huge.
Originally Posted by Anuel23
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:11 #17526Regular Member

Posts: 7Cuban Gilf
Has anyone seen this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7723034811/1
-
06-14-20 21:29 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 245Not sure what's funnier, the fact someone did that or his response.
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 21:15 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 168Sorry Toad, but that is too funny. I wonder how the conversation went. "hey want to see you for 30 min, ok bebe 160 for hhr, wait what toad said 60 and I demand that price. Never hears from her again. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





