Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 31674
-
06-17-20 11:14 #17544Senior Member

Posts: 472I've never had a problem with Alex. I've waited a few minutes while she's getting ready, but that's because I often call at the last minute.
Originally Posted by RickJiggles
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:10 #17543Senior Member

Posts: 198Avalon
I think she leaves today.
Originally Posted by NvrEnufHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:56 #17542Senior Member

Posts: 69That might explain the frequent radio silence after making appointments. I used to see Alex Lynn pretty frequently when she was by the airport and she was always punctual. Now I don't get a response sometimes.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
The last time I saw her the service was the same but it was a pain to actually get anything scheduled.
-
06-17-20 10:46 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 69That might explain the frequent radio silence after making appointments. I used to see Alex Lynn pretty frequently when she was by the airport and she was always punctual. Now I don't get a response sometimes.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
The last time I saw her the service was the same but it was a pain to actually get anything scheduled.
-
06-17-20 10:02 #17540Regular Member

Posts: 6Katie
Greeting gentlemen, my head was pounding last night so I decided to go to sleep. My dream had me going to Katie's safe incall. Finally met up with her and she was stunning, I was a little nervous as I'm still a Rookie in the game so I was struggling keeping a Erection but Katie made me feel comfortable and that BBBJ and dt shows she loves what she does. That being said, I will seeing her again when she comes back LOL.
Stay safe.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ando/51929408/
-
06-17-20 08:03 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 59She is here now
I know this because I had an appointment with her that I had to cancel, much to my regret. Hoping I can see her next time she is in town. If you PM her, she is good to respond.
Originally Posted by FloridaBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 00:10 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 69Avalon
Anyone with intel in whether Avalon is coming back to Orlando any time soon?
-
06-16-20 20:52 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 106Katie
Wow she is cute AF. I will be in Orlando next week, hope she's still around.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:18 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 165Alexlynn
Not sure I can agree. I want to let the crew know.
Last time I seen her I had to bail because she went in the bathroom forever, having some candy so I bailed. She use to be an atf. Now the candy has taken hold and is not going to let go.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:20 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 127Katie Kisses
I saw Katie today at a safe in-call hotel. I am usually a little paranoid when I first meet a girl, but she definitely tried to make me feel comfortable. I normal take awhile to finish from just headache relief and take combined with my nerves I couldn't finish; I will say her BBBJ & DT were both good and she didn't rush me at all. Next time I'll do a hh to insure a finish.
Stay Safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...923/4076631558
-
06-16-20 13:07 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 198Venus
First clue is the address is WAWA. I doubt I can get a sandwich and hooker to go? Well mabye on OBT but not a 400 dollar one at the airport, LOL. Hard to explain to my boss why the car took $400 in gas for a G35.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:57 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 941When I called it was outcall o ly and could not provide verify photos.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:05 #17532Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes I have had some bad experiences trusting escortbabylon's reviews. May have to toftt because I like her look.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 09:41 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 730Kate Kisses
Saw her on Sunday around noon. Girl's got mad DT skills. Had me pop in less than 10 minutes.
PHFJ Out!
-
06-16-20 09:02 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 73Alexlynn266
Another great dream with Alexlynn266. Communication was good and she came through in the clutch on short notice. I arrived and she was looking sweet in her lace panties. Amazing BBBJ, mish, k9, and filled the bag. Long story short, My dream lived up to all the hype. Looking forward to my next dream.













Reply With Quote




