Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,106 to 21,120 of 30761
-
06-15-20 12:33 #9656Regular Member

Posts: 20She said she's in a hotel in Raleigh. I'll see if she'll meet me outside the hotel first.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 12:16 #9655Senior Member

Posts: 619Cash?
Read the ad and no reviews. Today might be her first post. I did a search of her phone number. Nothing! Is it outcall only? Cash is preferred. Nothing up front. Like since I'm coming to you I need gas. Will you send me $40? Nope. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Derpin123
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 11:45 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 1709Legit but can't find a review
Anyone seen this girl?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/wet-n-...cials/30038469
-
06-15-20 10:20 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 578Shhhh
Honest question do folks have girls they don't share?? Not because you were asked just because you don't want people to know?? No judgement here, just curious. I recently found one I've seen several times and have no plan to share.
-
06-15-20 09:22 #9652Regular Member

Posts: 20Tgtbt?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/177198
I was thinking of tyftt. She said she accepts cash app or paypal but didn't mention anything about upfront.
-
06-15-20 07:48 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 122Stacy
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/307204627057
She a hot MILF. Really get into session. Very fit and passionate. Good time for sure.
-
06-14-20 21:33 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 97She is real
She is real. I have seen her. But doesn't really seem to like. Her work.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 20:34 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 131Recommendation for Private IC.
S / O is out of town on business so I'm free to hobby this week. Can anyone recommend someone with a private I / C around a 150 HHR donation? Preferably in the US1 corridor.
-
06-14-20 19:38 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 27Different provider. Looking for Kate Paige. May check her out though.
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 19:30 #9647Banned Member

Posts: 55How stupid do they think we are!128517;
Came across this ad and couldn't help but LMFO!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/543310752445
This is clearly fake and their lazy! Couldn't even try to fool you with a lot of different angle pics. They used only two and its absolutely obvious that it is two different women 🤣129315;129315; Or they think we're stupid.
Stay safe.
-
06-14-20 16:13 #9646Regular Member

Posts: 1I think you are mixing up "Kate Paige" for "Paige"? Two different women?
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 13:42 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 619Ripped
Being new. On Skip The Games. Paying up front is just giving away your money. The entire ad screams out scam. Live and learn and at least you were smart enough to learn. Welcome to the board. Take some time to browse look at each category. Might start at the Rip off and scams. And learn how to search.
Originally Posted by LightUpTheSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 13:30 #9644Regular Member

Posts: 4I've seen her post in multiple cities and her photos keep getting updated so I figured odds are good that she's real.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 13:02 #9643Senior Member

Posts: 28Kate Paige
(919)xxxx905.
Originally Posted by Grs710
[View Original Post]
Here is her number I have seen her several times over past 2 weeks she is at nice place near Cary last time I saw her.
-
06-14-20 12:08 #9642Senior Member

Posts: 198Tori
Saw tori in Greensboro over a year ago. Friendly, but seemed kindly spacey at the time. Glad I only went for a QV, pics are of her, but she wasn't in makeup and added on weight.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




