Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9668

    Shh UTR

    If the lady is UTR and says she doesn't want her info shared, then I'll never say a word to anybody. That's called respecting her wishes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Honest question do folks have girls they don't share?? Not because you were asked just because you don't want people to know?? No judgement here, just curious. I recently found one I've seen several times and have no plan to share.

  2. #9667
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Read the ad and no reviews. Today might be her first post. I did a search of her phone number. Nothing! Is it outcall only? Cash is preferred. Nothing up front. Like since I'm coming to you I need gas. Will you send me $40? Nope. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
    She just messaged me 50 up front. Haha its a scam. That's too bad.

  3. #9666
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Read the ad and no reviews. Today might be her first post. I did a search of her phone number. Nothing! Is it outcall only? Cash is preferred. Nothing up front. Like since I'm coming to you I need gas. Will you send me $40? Nope. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
    She said she's in a hotel in Raleigh. I'll see if she'll meet me outside the hotel first.

  4. #9665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Cash?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derpin123  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/177198

    I was thinking of tyftt. She said she accepts cash app or paypal but didn't mention anything about upfront.
    Read the ad and no reviews. Today might be her first post. I did a search of her phone number. Nothing! Is it outcall only? Cash is preferred. Nothing up front. Like since I'm coming to you I need gas. Will you send me $40? Nope. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

  5. #9664

    Legit but can't find a review


  6. #9663

    Shhhh

    Honest question do folks have girls they don't share?? Not because you were asked just because you don't want people to know?? No judgement here, just curious. I recently found one I've seen several times and have no plan to share.

  7. #9662

    Tgtbt?

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/177198

    I was thinking of tyftt. She said she accepts cash app or paypal but didn't mention anything about upfront.

  8. #9661

    Stacy

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/307204627057

    She a hot MILF. Really get into session. Very fit and passionate. Good time for sure.

  9. #9660

    She is real

    She is real. I have seen her. But doesn't really seem to like. Her work.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]

  10. #9659

    Recommendation for Private IC.

    S / O is out of town on business so I'm free to hobby this week. Can anyone recommend someone with a private I / C around a 150 HHR donation? Preferably in the US1 corridor.

  11. #9658
    Quote Originally Posted by CkWood29  [View Original Post]
    (919)xxxx905.

    Here is her number I have seen her several times over past 2 weeks she is at nice place near Cary last time I saw her.
    Different provider. Looking for Kate Paige. May check her out though.

  12. #9657

    How stupid do they think we are!128517;

    Came across this ad and couldn't help but LMFO!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/543310752445

    This is clearly fake and their lazy! Couldn't even try to fool you with a lot of different angle pics. They used only two and its absolutely obvious that it is two different women 🤣129315;129315; Or they think we're stupid.

    Stay safe.

  13. #9656
    I think you are mixing up "Kate Paige" for "Paige"? Two different women?

    Quote Originally Posted by CkWood29  [View Original Post]
    (919)xxxx905.

    Here is her number I have seen her several times over past 2 weeks she is at nice place near Cary last time I saw her.

  14. #9655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Ripped

    Quote Originally Posted by LightUpTheSky  [View Original Post]
    First time post here, but wanted to give everyone a heads up. Do not engage with Vivimercy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho.../802283052224.

    Total rip off. It finally happened, I guess I was due.
    Being new. On Skip The Games. Paying up front is just giving away your money. The entire ad screams out scam. Live and learn and at least you were smart enough to learn. Welcome to the board. Take some time to browse look at each category. Might start at the Rip off and scams. And learn how to search.

  15. #9654
    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Idk what the deal is with the first one. Kept going to voice mail. If anyone has had some success with her then post. I'll play with her a little bit. But in this time, I don't want to do something stupid. Thanks for the heads up.
    I've seen her post in multiple cities and her photos keep getting updated so I figured odds are good that she's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape