Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 344 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1112

    Videos

    Have anyone ever taken a video of there encounters with lovely woman pm me with videos or pics I'll trade also thanks.

  2. #1111

    On review

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    City Nashua, NH.

    Phone (857) 312-4503.

    From the other site that shall not be mentioned here, one review from 2013 that says 'would not repeat'.

    HCat. Glad you're better! Is this the right Aubrey?

    BuildAverage.

    EthnicityWhite.

    Age21 - 25.

    Hair ColorBlonde.

    Hair TypeStraight.

    Hair LengthShoulder Length.

    PiercingsBelly Button.

    PussyShaved.

    Photo AccuratePhotos accurate.

    Height5'3" - 5'5".

    TranssexualNo.

    Breast Size34-35.

    Breast CupB.

    Breast ImplantsNo.

    Breast AppearanceSuper Nice.

    TattoosA Few.
    This is her one review from 2013 on TER.

    General Details.

    Typical 2 call system. Met her at a nice hotel, she opened the door and was very pretty. Not the girl in the pictures, but very pretty. We chatted for a few minutes and then she started with a massage. Would not repeat.

    The Juicy Details.

    The massage was not good, but she was pretty and naked and rubbing my back, so all is well. After a couple minutes of that, she had me roll over, and the race was on to get me out. It definitely wasn't burger king where you get it your way. It was missionary only, and she did not like to be touched. I asked for her on top, and was met with a "no", and I tried to move her into a better position, but she wouldn't let me. Even with a condom on, she would not let me cum inside of her, so I just hurried up to finish and leave. I paid for the hour, but was only there for a half hour. Definitely not a "girl friend experience". I just wanted some nice playful sex to relieve some stress, and all I got was a crappy orgasm.

    She has no active website or ad that I could find. BTW the reviewer only had this one review so take this with a grain of salt as YMMV.
    Last edited by GranAnimal; 06-17-20 at 14:02. Reason: Add info

  3. #1110

    If G00 gle is correct:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Able to provide a link??
    City Nashua, NH.

    Phone (857) 312-4503.

    From the other site that shall not be mentioned here, one review from 2013 that says 'would not repeat'.

    HCat. Glad you're better! Is this the right Aubrey?

    BuildAverage.

    EthnicityWhite.

    Age21 - 25.

    Hair ColorBlonde.

    Hair TypeStraight.

    Hair LengthShoulder Length.

    PiercingsBelly Button.

    PussyShaved.

    Photo AccuratePhotos accurate.

    Height5'3" - 5'5".

    TranssexualNo.

    Breast Size34-35.

    Breast CupB.

    Breast ImplantsNo.

    Breast AppearanceSuper Nice.

    TattoosA Few.

  4. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacti  [View Original Post]
    After I took a long break due to none life threatening heath issues, I set up an appointment with Aubrey. Her shape is what I like, short, big breasted real boobs.

    Very easy to set up a time, I told her I wanted to shower before arriving, so after showering at my home I drove to her East side location. Placed donation on table, and we both walked into bedroom.

    She mentioned to me she liked that I showered a head of time, she said some men don't understand that we can become ripe! So down to business, she followed my instructions to a tee. Made for great time. Her breast are fantastic, she started with covered BJ, which as instruction gave my balls a nice work out while giving me the BJ, just what I asked for, then we started doggy style, her pussy was soft and wet.

    As I mentioned I had to take some personal time of because of heath issue, at my request she finished me up with a hand job, and allowing me to blast over her breast. I found a new favorite! She is a great person and I will see her again.

    Be safe.
    Able to provide a link??

  5. #1108

    Aubrey visit

    After I took a long break due to none life threatening heath issues, I set up an appointment with Aubrey. Her shape is what I like, short, big breasted real boobs.

    Very easy to set up a time, I told her I wanted to shower before arriving, so after showering at my home I drove to her East side location. Placed donation on table, and we both walked into bedroom.

    She mentioned to me she liked that I showered a head of time, she said some men don't understand that we can become ripe! So down to business, she followed my instructions to a tee. Made for great time. Her breast are fantastic, she started with covered BJ, which as instruction gave my balls a nice work out while giving me the BJ, just what I asked for, then we started doggy style, her pussy was soft and wet.

    As I mentioned I had to take some personal time of because of heath issue, at my request she finished me up with a hand job, and allowing me to blast over her breast. I found a new favorite! She is a great person and I will see her again.

    Be safe.

  6. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen redhead nikki recently, she used to post daily on STG. Not sure if she's UTR or back to SW.
    Saw her post on STG about a week ago, saying she was "back. " Ad appears to be down. I see her post every now and then. Not regularly like before.

  7. #1106
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  8. #1105

    Nikki

    Has anyone seen redhead nikki recently, she used to post daily on STG. Not sure if she's UTR or back to SW.

  9. #1104

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her one time had a real nice long session she was open to anything I wanted, lots of miles on her with demons but as ong as you uped the money you can get it all.
    I saw her on last trip up. Total GFE and didn't watch the clock place OK and messy but she is an user. It doesn't bother me. She gave what I came for.

    HR $.2 BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, COF, CFS.

  10. #1103

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    She gives great head.
    That too. And if you've never been rimmed and want to cross it off your bucket list, she is your girl.

    Plus, she is very nice and works at making you feel welcome and happy and not just a quick transaction.

  11. #1102

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Yea if anyone has seen her, let me know too, interested.

  12. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!
    She gives great head.

  13. #1100

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.
    While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!

  14. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.
    I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.

  15. #1098

    Lacy

    I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape