Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 523 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 7834
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3979

    Sunday night Aurora

    Haven't seen that many activities for a while.

    Saw a BSW walking around wearing only bikini and I tried to check her and her WSW friend but someone else got them before I could.

  2. #3978

    Last week and this week

    Sorry guys I forgot to post this one last week. Picked up a thick light skin BSW after a few hours of driving / browsing last Sunday afternoon. There wasn't a whole lot out and I think she must've just left her room so I snagged her. She goes by Tia and she's 23, really thick, nice tits and round ass. Took me to her motel, cost was a buck twenty, and got her number which was weird cause they never have a phone number available even though you see them walking with their phones LOL.

    Went out today as well between 1:30-4:30, I saw a bunch of tna girls out and like another person mentioned before some girls were on the traffic island across from KK. There was a lot of girls out around 3-4:30, and most of them around 8-10 were congregated from the block of KK to the north end of it. I don't why they do this besides talk to each other, but to me it makes them more unapproachable because when you pull up they all swarm.

    All in all there was a mixed bunch of girls, light skin and dark skin BSWs in every shape and size, WSWs including a BBW, ASW I think Priscilla, LSWs they were two of them waking together and they were both BBW wearing daisy dukes and one had a pink bottom the other was black, they only seemed to be doing duos cause they would both disappear at the same time.

    I only saw one LE the whole time there cruising, they must all be geared up for riot detail. I didn't get one date tonight cause my time ran out, but I noticed that not a lot of pickups were going on in the area where the women were congregating. Just too much attention and doesn't help when you got two females standing / dancing in the middle of the street on that island.

  3. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for a car yesterday and ended up driving down Aurora. Why'all crazy. I saw like 15 or 20 and with the exception of one Asian SW, they were all so sluttied up that there was no way you could possibly pull over and not have the world know you're picking up a hooker.

    Every rule that I've learned in 25+ years of picking up hookers was being broken. You-Turns in the middle of Aurora. Pulling over on the main drag and negotiating through the window. Not one person was even close to being subtle (except for maybe the Asian). The other thing I noticed was that there were like 4-5 nice looking ones and the rest were simply fucking gross. I mean if your legs are so fat that your wrinkly thighs flap in the wind, why would you walk around in a mini-skirt?

    Anyway, it was probably the most action that I've seen on Aurora in years. I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.
    Wonder if the Asian was Priscilla, the one HotsFeru picked up yesterday (see his post #3972, two below yours).

  4. #3976

    Cheeks, cheeks & more cheeks on AA!

    I drove down Aurora yesterday on way back from an errand and I was amazed at how many SWs there were out during the early evening.

    One waved at me, so I waved back. My early teenage son asked me if I knew her, I said "No, she must just be friendly, so I waved back at her!

    Didn't tell him that for a negotiated amount of cash that she would get even more friendly.

    There were so many girls with skirts so low and swallowed up g-strings that all you could see were ass cheeks jiggling as they walked!

    I was worried that I was going to have to engage in a discussion that I didn't like having with my boy. Thankfully, he had his head down watching YouTube for most of the ride, while I enjoyed the show at a slow rate of speed.

    I don't know if the girls are wearing outfits more obvious because of the warmer weather or the increased competition because there are a lot more girls walking, but there isn't much left to the imagination for a lot of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for a car yesterday and ended up driving down Aurora. Why'all crazy. I saw like 15 or 20 and with the exception of one Asian SW, they were all so sluttied up that there was no way you could possibly pull over and not have the world know you're picking up a hooker.

    Every rule that I've learned in 25+ years of picking up hookers was being broken. You-Turns in the middle of Aurora. Pulling over on the main drag and negotiating through the window. Not one person was even close to being subtle (except for maybe the Asian). The other thing I noticed was that there were like 4-5 nice looking ones and the rest were simply fucking gross. I mean if your legs are so fat that your wrinkly thighs flap in the wind, why would you walk around in a mini-skirt?

    Anyway, it was probably the most action that I've seen on Aurora in years. I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.

  5. #3975

    This ho LOL

    I chuckled when I saw her out on the median shaking her ass, not a good spot!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF35279B-CFCC-46C1-9349-95B319FE3B49.jpg‎  

  6. #3974

    Lots of ladies out today

    Even saw Bootyful Brittney just north of Lowes with a WSW and a BLW. Looked like they were not happy with each other LOL.

  7. #3973

    Aurora

    Went looking for a car yesterday and ended up driving down Aurora. Why'all crazy. I saw like 15 or 20 and with the exception of one Asian SW, they were all so sluttied up that there was no way you could possibly pull over and not have the world know you're picking up a hooker.

    Every rule that I've learned in 25+ years of picking up hookers was being broken. You-Turns in the middle of Aurora. Pulling over on the main drag and negotiating through the window. Not one person was even close to being subtle (except for maybe the Asian). The other thing I noticed was that there were like 4-5 nice looking ones and the rest were simply fucking gross. I mean if your legs are so fat that your wrinkly thighs flap in the wind, why would you walk around in a mini-skirt?

    Anyway, it was probably the most action that I've seen on Aurora in years. I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.

  8. #3972

    Lily / Brooke

    Just spotted 19 yr Lily / Brooke out tonight, across st from iHOP again. Got picked up immediately but she's indeed out there. Dressed like a civilian.

    Boink.

  9. #3971

    Priscilla

    Picked up this petite asian chick. Can't be taller than 5 feet or more than 100 pounds in front of wing stop.

    Was super nice, didn't rush too much. 10/10 wpuld recommend. She doesny dress up like the other so she might be hard to spot out.

  10. #3970

    All the damn time!

    Some of these girls walking need to use there head and think about how someone will discretely stop. How long will they have to walk until the next spot for a monger to pull in. The girls that walk the long stretch by the cemetery come to mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    To the WSW in red heels right now in the island between north and southbound lanes of AA, How the F is somebody supposed to pick you up there?!
    .

  11. #3969

    Tall BSW

    Earlier saw a real tall glass of chocolate. Long legs neon orange bikini top and ass cheeks hanging. Damn!128064;.

  12. #3968

    AA drive tonight

    Was bored on a Friday night, so took a drive. Quite a few out. 1st time staying that late besides driving by. Haven't seen pix on here in awhile so posted some. Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200612_202245.jpg‎   20200612_200611.jpg‎  

  13. #3967

    Pimp spotted

    I've been on this board for a couple of years but never ever say anything. All I do is read to get informed. Today, while on AA I noticed something. The young girls are out here with their pimps. I picked a lightskin with a nice ass girl up and she said to go back to her "hotel" I concur and went with it. Before we left I saw a BLUE AUDI pulling in. There were 4 young girls there. He looked at her and gave her a look. I'm 26 years old and I know what that meant. I asked her a couple questions and she seemed nervous answering. She took me back, through the back of the MOTEL, we reached and I told her can we just do a car date in the car because the spot is lowkey. She said no and I said lets find a spot she then again said no. She persisted we go upstairs while texting someone (assuming the guy in the audi) and I told her I didn't want no problems so I'm going to have to drop her off. She got mad and complied.

    Be careful with these youngings and have fun gentlemen! No police out here today though.

  14. #3966

    Standing on the median / island outside Lowe's

    To the WSW in red heels right now in the island between north and southbound lanes of AA, How the F is somebody supposed to pick you up there?!

  15. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the street the Riverbend golf course is on is Meeker (I don't live too far from there). But I have never seen any SWs on that street.
    The pickups I had were a little over a year ago near El Habanero. Since then, I probably drove down that stretch for about 3 months after that and there hasn't been a soul out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape