Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 523 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7836
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3966

    Standing on the median / island outside Lowe's

    To the WSW in red heels right now in the island between north and southbound lanes of AA, How the F is somebody supposed to pick you up there?!

  2. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the street the Riverbend golf course is on is Meeker (I don't live too far from there). But I have never seen any SWs on that street.
    The pickups I had were a little over a year ago near El Habanero. Since then, I probably drove down that stretch for about 3 months after that and there hasn't been a soul out.

  3. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There was a time you could encounter a few on the road between 278th and the Muckleshoot Casino. I would see them occasionally but my SO would be in the car. I'd come back later alone and nothing. I spent several weeks making an effort to cruise the area but never found anyone when I was alone.

    Same goes in Kent on Central Ave from about Cloud 9 to James Street and also on the same street as the Riverbend Golf Course (I believe it's Meeker. It has a bunch of bars on it). I got lucky twice in that area, but went back like a dozen times and got nothing.
    Yes, the street the Riverbend golf course is on is Meeker (I don't live too far from there). But I have never seen any SWs on that street.

  4. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdude2  [View Original Post]
    Way back in the day I heard that girls are sometimes on Auburn Way. I have only been through there a couple of times over the years, I believe I saw a WSW once, but did not stop. I do not know where Lowes is, but I assume Auburn Way. Maybe. But not a reliable place to hunt I think.
    There was a time you could encounter a few on the road between 278th and the Muckleshoot Casino. I would see them occasionally but my SO would be in the car. I'd come back later alone and nothing. I spent several weeks making an effort to cruise the area but never found anyone when I was alone.

    Same goes in Kent on Central Ave from about Cloud 9 to James Street and also on the same street as the Riverbend Golf Course (I believe it's Meeker. It has a bunch of bars on it). I got lucky twice in that area, but went back like a dozen times and got nothing.

  5. #3962

    Aubrun

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspoken1  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on streetwalkers in the auburn area? I thought I saw a couple near the Lowes a week ago but had groceries with me and didn't try to stop.
    Way back in the day I heard that girls are sometimes on Auburn Way. I have only been through there a couple of times over the years, I believe I saw a WSW once, but did not stop. I do not know where Lowes is, but I assume Auburn Way. Maybe. But not a reliable place to hunt I think.

  6. #3961
    Really mellow evening, not one cop anywhere in sight on AA. Not a ton of girls out, either, but enough to make it interesting. I was driving and noticed a small SUV with one headlight bearing-down on me from behind at a high rate of speed. Just then I happened to spot a nice BSW with blueish hair and decided to pull-off on the next street and make a pickup, thereby getting out of the way of the speeding SUV. However, when I pulled over to pick the BSW on the sidewalk, the SUV came around me and blocked me in. The driver rolled the window down and started yelling at me. The BSW wasn't sure what to do so she just turned around and walked. The driver of the SUV turned out to be a different BSW I had dated a long time ago. She saw me out, tried to get my attention and when that failed she decided to get in her SUV and chase me. The problem was that I wasn't interested in seeing her again so she totally kunt-blocked me on that one. That's the first time I've ever had an SW chase me down in her vehicle like that. I finally drove-off and found the BSW with bluish hair again. Her name was Barbara, said she normally doesn't do anything uncovered but pondered it. She finally decided to get out.

    Down by Lowe's there were a bunch of young BSWs out. I pulled over for one nice gal with braids in a tight red minidress and she started walking over, but just then another BSW was at my window, it was the 20 year-old HOT BSW named Julia who I had met a few weeks ago. I told her that we'd already met and she said, "well then let's date again" so I had to tell her that we weren't compatible on services. She said, "okay" and walked away, but the girl I had pulled-over for had walked-on and talking to someone else. So I was kunt-blocked a second time.

    Down by Everspring I ran into a latina SW in a very short red skirt. Maria told me that she has a blood sister who also lives at the Everspring with her and who also walks but I've never met her. I'm wondering if that was her. She looked a lot like Maria, thinner body, same face. Anyone actually met Maria's sister and can verify her features? She didn't seem interested in getting in as she walked in front of me in but she did give me a look. I can't get Maria to return my texts so who knows when I'll see her again.

    The rest of the evening was a bust. There were a few slim BSWs in short minidresses but I didn't try. I just sort of get a feeling that they wouldn't budge on price nor service so I don't attempt. I've been pleasantly surprised lately, though, so perhaps I should have.

  7. #3960

    Lily the unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    Smoked some weed and got the urge so headed out around 730 ish.

    On first couple of runs not much to see. Around 8 ish, action picked up.

    Saw Pricilla, the Asian, out. I don't even bother with her. Passing the cemetery, saw a WSW and unsure if she is working by the way she dressed and looked until I noticed her glancing looks at passing cars. This is what I might call a unicorn. In school girl outfit, tallish with a tiny bagpack and believe me, there were cars busting a you turn in middle of aurora like it was okay LOL. By the time I legally turned around, of course she was gone. This girl was a dime. Any info would be appreciated.

    I ended up getting with blonde BSW. Forgot her name: She said she was from Bay Area. Pleasant experience for 1 rose.
    I'm 90% sure by your description that dime piece you saw was Lily.

    She dresses kind of like a civilian sometimes, has the schoolgirl outfit but what really stands out is the small backpack she wears. Got to be her! Anyway, her body is very tight, top quality. Face is nice too. I thought she might have "retired" at the old age of 19.

    Also, everyone says Priscilla's wack haha such a waste cause she pretty hot.

    Boink.

  8. #3959

    Auburn?

    Any intel on streetwalkers in the auburn area? I thought I saw a couple near the Lowes a week ago but had groceries with me and didn't try to stop.

  9. #3958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    5 BSW out right now.
    Saw WinterBabi by the KK.

  10. #3957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    5 BSW out right now.

  11. #3956

    Cream

    But what if I am a creep?

    Jk, thanks for the info all all of your continued updates.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same thing when I first met her, so I passed. I continued to run into her but just never picked her up. Then one night she waved me down and got in. I reminded her that we weren't compatible and she said, "now that I know you're not a creep, I'm open". I have no idea how she found out that I wasn't a creep, but that's what she said, So she's very YMMV and it could be that there just wasn't a lot of activity that day. You might have to see her a few times before she opens her menu up, if she ever does. Hell, she could close it again on me if I decide to see her again.

  12. #3955

    RE: Cream

    She told me the same thing when I first met her, so I passed. I continued to run into her but just never picked her up. Then one night she waved me down and got in. I reminded her that we weren't compatible and she said, "now that I know you're not a creep, I'm open". I have no idea how she found out that I wasn't a creep, but that's what she said, So she's very YMMV and it could be that there just wasn't a lot of activity that day. You might have to see her a few times before she opens her menu up, if she ever does. Hell, she could close it again on me if I decide to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's YMMV, but she told me CBJ so I passed. Looks like a fun girl though.

  13. #3954

    Cream

    Maybe it's YMMV, but she told me CBJ so I passed. Looks like a fun girl though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    Now I can finally get to fuck her and make a movie. Will be contacting her to meet soon and see if she's down with making a few videos with me.

  14. #3953

    Thanks For The Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Not as fun as finding her on the street but you can always text cream to see if she's out:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/527885893736

    Love those thigh high fuck me boots she wears.
    Now I can finally get to fuck her and make a movie. Will be contacting her to meet soon and see if she's down with making a few videos with me.

  15. #3952

    Sightseeing on the AA

    Stopped at Les's to get a couple Taco's and see what was out there.

    Seen a bleach blond BSW a tall well put together BSW then I spotted a large WSW that was it.

    But, I'd like to say hats off to the guy with big balls to stop and pick up the big girl in your company dumptruck that was classy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape