Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 522 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 7827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her out today.
    If any of you pick Bootyful Britney up. Let me know the rate. I'd be interested in seeing her tonight at a non-TNA rate.

  2. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    I got Priscillas digits and a few of you are asking. Am I allowed to give that stuff out or no?
    Why not? Most of us here are more than willing to share information. I know the questions I asked you about Priscilla are not invasive.

  3. #3985

    Questions

    I got Priscillas digits and a few of you are asking. Am I allowed to give that stuff out or no?

  4. #3984

    Chaz

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I spent all of my time in CHAZ this past weekend which was interesting. I decided to spend some time on AA on Sunday night. Definitely girls out there, a few wearing nothing but thongs out there. Nobody of real interest for me, though. I ran into Maria after about a month of not seeing her, we locked eyes and when I stopped to pick her up she scowled at me and walked on. I thought that was odd, but decided to try again on the next block. Same result, she scowled at me hard as she just kept on walking. There's no way she mistook me for someone else because been seeing her pretty consistently for over a year. Last time I saw her she was raving about what a good john I am, LOL. I can only imagine what injustice she feels I committed, I'm guessing she feels that I'm getting way too much for the price I'm paying. That's usually how it goes. But rather than attempt to re-negotiate, she'll just ignore me. It's the Ho School of Business philosophy at work. Definitely not the first time I've encountered that.

    But I'm also noticing guys doing dumb shit on AA. Stopping right on AA to talk to a girl or get her attention. Usually the girls ignore it and keep walking. I've also seen guys hold-up traffic at intersections while they talk to an SW. Don't be a dumbass.
    Sorry for going a bit off topic, but how was the CHAZ / CHOP? I was thinking about visiting there to see what was up.

    Back on topic, 12 SWs out. 4 cute BSW in skimpy clothes down by lowes. This was about mid afternoon today.

  5. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon  [View Original Post]
    Even saw Bootyful Brittney just north of Lowes with a WSW and a BLW. Looked like they were not happy with each other LOL.
    Saw her out today.

  6. #3982

    Big Mexican Women out

    They is a crew of nice and thick Latinas up by the Lowes.

    A few white girls and AA ones two. Counted at least 15 out today.

  7. #3981
    I spent all of my time in CHAZ this past weekend which was interesting. I decided to spend some time on AA on Sunday night. Definitely girls out there, a few wearing nothing but thongs out there. Nobody of real interest for me, though. I ran into Maria after about a month of not seeing her, we locked eyes and when I stopped to pick her up she scowled at me and walked on. I thought that was odd, but decided to try again on the next block. Same result, she scowled at me hard as she just kept on walking. There's no way she mistook me for someone else because been seeing her pretty consistently for over a year. Last time I saw her she was raving about what a good john I am, LOL. I can only imagine what injustice she feels I committed, I'm guessing she feels that I'm getting way too much for the price I'm paying. That's usually how it goes. But rather than attempt to re-negotiate, she'll just ignore me. It's the Ho School of Business philosophy at work. Definitely not the first time I've encountered that.

    But I'm also noticing guys doing dumb shit on AA. Stopping right on AA to talk to a girl or get her attention. Usually the girls ignore it and keep walking. I've also seen guys hold-up traffic at intersections while they talk to an SW. Don't be a dumbass.

  8. #3980
    Lately there haven't been really any police on AA, I think they're all dealing with the protest and CHAZ. Girls on the street is the last of their priorities right now. Actually probably a good time to be out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.

  9. #3979

    Sunday night Aurora

    Haven't seen that many activities for a while.

    Saw a BSW walking around wearing only bikini and I tried to check her and her WSW friend but someone else got them before I could.

  10. #3978

    Last week and this week

    Sorry guys I forgot to post this one last week. Picked up a thick light skin BSW after a few hours of driving / browsing last Sunday afternoon. There wasn't a whole lot out and I think she must've just left her room so I snagged her. She goes by Tia and she's 23, really thick, nice tits and round ass. Took me to her motel, cost was a buck twenty, and got her number which was weird cause they never have a phone number available even though you see them walking with their phones LOL.

    Went out today as well between 1:30-4:30, I saw a bunch of tna girls out and like another person mentioned before some girls were on the traffic island across from KK. There was a lot of girls out around 3-4:30, and most of them around 8-10 were congregated from the block of KK to the north end of it. I don't why they do this besides talk to each other, but to me it makes them more unapproachable because when you pull up they all swarm.

    All in all there was a mixed bunch of girls, light skin and dark skin BSWs in every shape and size, WSWs including a BBW, ASW I think Priscilla, LSWs they were two of them waking together and they were both BBW wearing daisy dukes and one had a pink bottom the other was black, they only seemed to be doing duos cause they would both disappear at the same time.

    I only saw one LE the whole time there cruising, they must all be geared up for riot detail. I didn't get one date tonight cause my time ran out, but I noticed that not a lot of pickups were going on in the area where the women were congregating. Just too much attention and doesn't help when you got two females standing / dancing in the middle of the street on that island.

  11. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for a car yesterday and ended up driving down Aurora. Why'all crazy. I saw like 15 or 20 and with the exception of one Asian SW, they were all so sluttied up that there was no way you could possibly pull over and not have the world know you're picking up a hooker.

    Every rule that I've learned in 25+ years of picking up hookers was being broken. You-Turns in the middle of Aurora. Pulling over on the main drag and negotiating through the window. Not one person was even close to being subtle (except for maybe the Asian). The other thing I noticed was that there were like 4-5 nice looking ones and the rest were simply fucking gross. I mean if your legs are so fat that your wrinkly thighs flap in the wind, why would you walk around in a mini-skirt?

    Anyway, it was probably the most action that I've seen on Aurora in years. I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.
    Wonder if the Asian was Priscilla, the one HotsFeru picked up yesterday (see his post #3972, two below yours).

  12. #3976

    Cheeks, cheeks & more cheeks on AA!

    I drove down Aurora yesterday on way back from an errand and I was amazed at how many SWs there were out during the early evening.

    One waved at me, so I waved back. My early teenage son asked me if I knew her, I said "No, she must just be friendly, so I waved back at her!

    Didn't tell him that for a negotiated amount of cash that she would get even more friendly.

    There were so many girls with skirts so low and swallowed up g-strings that all you could see were ass cheeks jiggling as they walked!

    I was worried that I was going to have to engage in a discussion that I didn't like having with my boy. Thankfully, he had his head down watching YouTube for most of the ride, while I enjoyed the show at a slow rate of speed.

    I don't know if the girls are wearing outfits more obvious because of the warmer weather or the increased competition because there are a lot more girls walking, but there isn't much left to the imagination for a lot of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for a car yesterday and ended up driving down Aurora. Why'all crazy. I saw like 15 or 20 and with the exception of one Asian SW, they were all so sluttied up that there was no way you could possibly pull over and not have the world know you're picking up a hooker.

    Every rule that I've learned in 25+ years of picking up hookers was being broken. You-Turns in the middle of Aurora. Pulling over on the main drag and negotiating through the window. Not one person was even close to being subtle (except for maybe the Asian). The other thing I noticed was that there were like 4-5 nice looking ones and the rest were simply fucking gross. I mean if your legs are so fat that your wrinkly thighs flap in the wind, why would you walk around in a mini-skirt?

    Anyway, it was probably the most action that I've seen on Aurora in years. I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.

  13. #3975

    This ho LOL

    I chuckled when I saw her out on the median shaking her ass, not a good spot!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF35279B-CFCC-46C1-9349-95B319FE3B49.jpg‎  

  14. #3974

    Lots of ladies out today

    Even saw Bootyful Brittney just north of Lowes with a WSW and a BLW. Looked like they were not happy with each other LOL.

  15. #3973

    Aurora

    Went looking for a car yesterday and ended up driving down Aurora. Why'all crazy. I saw like 15 or 20 and with the exception of one Asian SW, they were all so sluttied up that there was no way you could possibly pull over and not have the world know you're picking up a hooker.

    Every rule that I've learned in 25+ years of picking up hookers was being broken. You-Turns in the middle of Aurora. Pulling over on the main drag and negotiating through the window. Not one person was even close to being subtle (except for maybe the Asian). The other thing I noticed was that there were like 4-5 nice looking ones and the rest were simply fucking gross. I mean if your legs are so fat that your wrinkly thighs flap in the wind, why would you walk around in a mini-skirt?

    Anyway, it was probably the most action that I've seen on Aurora in years. I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape