The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7228

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing one positive review on her a while back, saying her pics are real and she is GFE. I tried contacting her but she gave a pretty steep starting price at $ for a qv so I declined.

  2. #7227

    StarLyn. Anyone seen her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/51983832/

    Starlyn is out by airport now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 407-236-6855 airport.jpg‎   Star Lynn.jpg‎   Star.jpg‎   Star2.jpg‎   407-236-6855 Apt.jpg‎  


  3. #7226
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 216

    Thank you very much

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99  [View Original Post]
    Had the wonderful opportunity to see SabrinaT today, and she is honestly as great as advertised. Sent her a pm on here, good coms via text, and set up a time. She answered the door wearing a tiny robe and gave me a nice hug.

    The conversation flowed easily, everything was very comfortable. Her massage skills are top notch, she's funny, and she's attentive. The flip was great, discussed what was going to happen and got right to it. It's nice to spend time with someone who is dedicated to you for the duration.

    She welcomes members to reach out via PM here if you'd like to see her.
    I really enjoyed our time together babe.

    Big hugs.

    Sabrina T.

  4. #7225

    SabrinaT

    Had the wonderful opportunity to see SabrinaT today, and she is honestly as great as advertised. Sent her a pm on here, good coms via text, and set up a time. She answered the door wearing a tiny robe and gave me a nice hug.

    The conversation flowed easily, everything was very comfortable. Her massage skills are top notch, she's funny, and she's attentive. The flip was great, discussed what was going to happen and got right to it. It's nice to spend time with someone who is dedicated to you for the duration.

    She welcomes members to reach out via PM here if you'd like to see her.

  5. #7224

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare;483399[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/51867151/[/URL]

    Looking at old ads says changed numbers. Any info.
    Nice girl, she is a very occasional qv back up for me when plans fall thru. Safe locale in a modest neighborhood.

    PG.

  6. #7223

    Anyone seen this one yet Lola

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51867151/

    Looking at old ads says changed numbers. Any info.

  7. #7222

    Real

    I have partaken, and the pics are better than reality. She is a nice person, but looks and the hotel which I think was once a HoJos as well as only 2 positions offered is a non repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by James999  [View Original Post]
    Start out by saying that I have not. Even though I wanted to and attempted once or twice. Nothing crazy just timing didn't work out. She's been around as long as I've been involved in the hobby at least six years. Legit because I know people who have seen her. And her current pictures look better than pictures from five years ago. Don't be afraid to take one for the team and write a review. I'll probably reach out to her this week. Peace.

  8. #7221

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyHusk  [View Original Post]
    Been browsing this one, not looking for a dream, maybe just a quick nap to release some stress. At 50 roses per nap, sounds iffy though. Any mongers have partaken? Thanks in advanced.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4072883164
    Start out by saying that I have not. Even though I wanted to and attempted once or twice. Nothing crazy just timing didn't work out. She's been around as long as I've been involved in the hobby at least six years. Legit because I know people who have seen her. And her current pictures look better than pictures from five years ago. Don't be afraid to take one for the team and write a review. I'll probably reach out to her this week. Peace.

  9. #7220

    County Confusion

    Yes, thanks. For some reason I was thinking he said he was in Lakeland and then when I replied, I typed Lake County during a brain fart. I was wrong on both counts! I meant to type Lakeland in Polk County.

    Monger on.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by McWired  [View Original Post]
    Sheriff Grady Judd is in Polk County, not Lake County.

  10. #7219
    Quote Originally Posted by George1800  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    It seems like STG and Listcrawler have been taken over by scammers. This morning I see one of my favorite girls pictures have been hacked and used by someone. What is a good choice to replace these two sites? Thanks,

    George.
    Check out escortfish. Ch. They pull content from LC, STG and MP but it seems like they filter it some way. I can't say it's scammer free but LC is ridiculous now.

  11. #7218

    Good advice, wrong county

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, how about you taking one for the team? Then you can report your findings to the forum. It would help you build some credibility, especially for a regular member just getting started. It would help others feel like you are not just asking for help but willing to contribute.

    Here is some free advice, stop trying to find providers in Lake County! Nothing but bad can come from that. Read the forum about Grady and his on going Joy of Humiliation campaign.

    Just my opinion.

    Grain 56.
    Sheriff Grady Judd is in Polk County, not Lake County.

  12. #7217

    Brandy

    I don't have experience with any of them, however the first link is of someone I remember not hearing positive things about.


  13. #7216

    Welcome to the Club

    With all due respect, how about you taking one for the team? Then you can report your findings to the forum. It would help you build some credibility, especially for a regular member just getting started. It would help others feel like you are not just asking for help but willing to contribute.

    Here is some free advice, stop trying to find providers in Lake County! Nothing but bad can come from that. Read the forum about Grady and his on going Joy of Humiliation campaign.

    Just my opinion.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznBoi407  [View Original Post]
    Her snap is hbkk. Rose and she says she does meets. Can someone take one for the team and find out?

  14. #7215

    Can someone clarify if she's legit?

    Her snap is hbkk. Rose and she says she does meets. Can someone take one for the team and find out?

  15. #7214

    Taken over by scammers

    Good morning,

    It seems like STG and Listcrawler have been taken over by scammers. This morning I see one of my favorite girls pictures have been hacked and used by someone. What is a good choice to replace these two sites? Thanks,

    George.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape