Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 12748
-
06-19-20 11:44 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 523Positive
I remember seeing one positive review on her a while back, saying her pics are real and she is GFE. I tried contacting her but she gave a pretty steep starting price at $ for a qv so I declined.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 09:57 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 963StarLyn. Anyone seen her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/51983832/
Starlyn is out by airport now.
-
06-18-20 21:34 #7226Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 216Thank you very much
I really enjoyed our time together babe.
Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99
[View Original Post]
Big hugs.
Sabrina T.
-
06-17-20 14:30 #7225Regular Member

Posts: 18SabrinaT
Had the wonderful opportunity to see SabrinaT today, and she is honestly as great as advertised. Sent her a pm on here, good coms via text, and set up a time. She answered the door wearing a tiny robe and gave me a nice hug.
The conversation flowed easily, everything was very comfortable. Her massage skills are top notch, she's funny, and she's attentive. The flip was great, discussed what was going to happen and got right to it. It's nice to spend time with someone who is dedicated to you for the duration.
She welcomes members to reach out via PM here if you'd like to see her.
-
06-16-20 15:44 #7224Banned Member

Posts: 1328Lola
Nice girl, she is a very occasional qv back up for me when plans fall thru. Safe locale in a modest neighborhood.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare;483399[URL
PG.
-
06-16-20 13:02 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 660Anyone seen this one yet Lola
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51867151/
Looking at old ads says changed numbers. Any info.
-
06-16-20 09:51 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 67Real
I have partaken, and the pics are better than reality. She is a nice person, but looks and the hotel which I think was once a HoJos as well as only 2 positions offered is a non repeat for me.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 20:20 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 132Real
Start out by saying that I have not. Even though I wanted to and attempted once or twice. Nothing crazy just timing didn't work out. She's been around as long as I've been involved in the hobby at least six years. Legit because I know people who have seen her. And her current pictures look better than pictures from five years ago. Don't be afraid to take one for the team and write a review. I'll probably reach out to her this week. Peace.
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 15:11 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 1837County Confusion
Yes, thanks. For some reason I was thinking he said he was in Lakeland and then when I replied, I typed Lake County during a brain fart. I was wrong on both counts! I meant to type Lakeland in Polk County.
Monger on.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 14:23 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 158Check out escortfish. Ch. They pull content from LC, STG and MP but it seems like they filter it some way. I can't say it's scammer free but LC is ridiculous now.
Originally Posted by George1800
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 13:09 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 87Good advice, wrong county
Sheriff Grady Judd is in Polk County, not Lake County.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 10:56 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 67Brandy
I don't have experience with any of them, however the first link is of someone I remember not hearing positive things about.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 10:37 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 1837Welcome to the Club
With all due respect, how about you taking one for the team? Then you can report your findings to the forum. It would help you build some credibility, especially for a regular member just getting started. It would help others feel like you are not just asking for help but willing to contribute.
Here is some free advice, stop trying to find providers in Lake County! Nothing but bad can come from that. Read the forum about Grady and his on going Joy of Humiliation campaign.
Just my opinion.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by AznBoi407
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 18:01 #7215Regular Member

Posts: 10Can someone clarify if she's legit?
Her snap is hbkk. Rose and she says she does meets. Can someone take one for the team and find out?
-
06-13-20 06:52 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 55Taken over by scammers
Good morning,
It seems like STG and Listcrawler have been taken over by scammers. This morning I see one of my favorite girls pictures have been hacked and used by someone. What is a good choice to replace these two sites? Thanks,
George.












Reply With Quote




