Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 281 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1359

    It's real

    It's realSaw the posts about About 222 flower shop and I was skeptical at first because when riding around it's pretty open. Cops across the street and there was a service van parked in the back but it was the cops were talking to each other we were paying attention so I decided to take a chance well worth it got the hour met Cin with short blond highlights petite in tight with wearing a white one please make a decent massage could've been better as a performer massage but Jesus when she offered at all I went all In best dog ever had in a while. Have a good CBJ has great pair up front. Quoted 1. 6 But was cool with 1. 4 for the full and. 6 for the hour I noticed another Girl who looked younger I didn't get to ask for her name but overall it was a well deserved express that I really needed.

  2. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the place right by the fire station? Didn't it used to go by a different name?
    Could be the old Tokyo leisure location I never made it there back then but zodiac right by the station was my go to. Are the girls really DD quality? I was hesitant because even the back entrance is pretty wide open and visible.

  3. #1357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by WishId  [View Original Post]
    To me this place is like "DD East". The girls are as pretty. The massage is a better but the upsell and pricing is a little higher than DD.
    Isn't this the place right by the fire station? Didn't it used to go by a different name?

  4. #1356

    Carnation

    To me this place is like "DD East". The girls are as pretty. The massage is a better but the upsell and pricing is a little higher than DD.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I only saw one women named Linda. She had big breasts and was slightly overweight. She did say there were other skinny girls after the fact. I wished I had known before.

  5. #1355

    You can see all of them

    [QUOTE=Darth601;4827920]I'm new to this forum and aren't up to speed on the abbreviations.[/QUOTEhttp://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  6. #1354

    What's the name of this place,

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I only saw one women named Linda. She had big breasts and was slightly overweight. She did say there were other skinny girls after the fact. I wished I had known before.
    I'm new to this forum and aren't up to speed on the abbreviations.

  7. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    What did the girls look like here? I've called and no answer drove by looks empty.
    I only saw one women named Linda. She had big breasts and was slightly overweight. She did say there were other skinny girls after the fact. I wished I had known before.

  8. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    What did the girls look like here? I've called and no answer drove by looks empty.
    I went last week. There are two girls; one is from NY and she is about late 30's / early 40's probably. Decent for AMP with large breasts but wouldn't let me touch though could play down below which was odd. Didn't see the other girl since she was with another mong.

    Just park in back and walk in through the outer door and knock. They have a lot of cameras set up outside and they watch to see when someone is going to come in and the screen is actually in one of the massage rooms in the back.

  9. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I went to SN in April. I was offered full service. I just went to Carnation in EH on Friday full service available there as well.
    Was it walk in or appointment?

  10. #1350

    Carnation

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I went to SN in April. I was offered full service. I just went to Carnation in EH on Friday full service available there as well.
    What did the girls look like here? I've called and no answer drove by looks empty.

  11. #1349
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'm hearing S and in Danbury opened even though MM told me the 20'th.
    I went to SN in April. I was offered full service. I just went to Carnation in EH on Friday full service available there as well.

  12. #1348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I drove by about a week ago. Even went into the parking lot. There's a sign on the door, no cars in the lot. Looks closed to me.
    Thanks, I'm hearing S and in Danbury opened even though MM told me the 20'th.

  13. #1347

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I drove by about a week ago. Even went into the parking lot. There's a sign on the door, no cars in the lot. Looks closed to me.
    Can't wait until they reopen. Literally every experience I've had with these other women pale in comparison.

  14. #1346
    I saw her when she was in Eastern CT under a different name, my review mirrors Swm11's except back then she had a $120 special.

  15. #1345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone that's clearly not Cecilia provide any info? Lmao.
    I saw her a while ago.

    Was a good massage that she added some massage with her feet and butt. The release was solid but it was aimed into a towel.

    She's nice and I would have seen her again if she didn't raise her rates 100.

    I believe it was 160 or 180 when I went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape