Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12758
-
06-16-20 13:02 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 660Anyone seen this one yet Lola
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51867151/
Looking at old ads says changed numbers. Any info.
-
06-16-20 09:51 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 67Real
I have partaken, and the pics are better than reality. She is a nice person, but looks and the hotel which I think was once a HoJos as well as only 2 positions offered is a non repeat for me.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 20:20 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 132Real
Start out by saying that I have not. Even though I wanted to and attempted once or twice. Nothing crazy just timing didn't work out. She's been around as long as I've been involved in the hobby at least six years. Legit because I know people who have seen her. And her current pictures look better than pictures from five years ago. Don't be afraid to take one for the team and write a review. I'll probably reach out to her this week. Peace.
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 15:11 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 1837County Confusion
Yes, thanks. For some reason I was thinking he said he was in Lakeland and then when I replied, I typed Lake County during a brain fart. I was wrong on both counts! I meant to type Lakeland in Polk County.
Monger on.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 14:23 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 158Check out escortfish. Ch. They pull content from LC, STG and MP but it seems like they filter it some way. I can't say it's scammer free but LC is ridiculous now.
Originally Posted by George1800
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 13:09 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 87Good advice, wrong county
Sheriff Grady Judd is in Polk County, not Lake County.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 10:56 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 67Brandy
I don't have experience with any of them, however the first link is of someone I remember not hearing positive things about.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 10:37 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 1837Welcome to the Club
With all due respect, how about you taking one for the team? Then you can report your findings to the forum. It would help you build some credibility, especially for a regular member just getting started. It would help others feel like you are not just asking for help but willing to contribute.
Here is some free advice, stop trying to find providers in Lake County! Nothing but bad can come from that. Read the forum about Grady and his on going Joy of Humiliation campaign.
Just my opinion.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by AznBoi407
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 18:01 #7215Regular Member

Posts: 10Can someone clarify if she's legit?
Her snap is hbkk. Rose and she says she does meets. Can someone take one for the team and find out?
-
06-13-20 06:52 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 55Taken over by scammers
Good morning,
It seems like STG and Listcrawler have been taken over by scammers. This morning I see one of my favorite girls pictures have been hacked and used by someone. What is a good choice to replace these two sites? Thanks,
George.
-
06-12-20 10:25 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 1837Anyone have any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51536403/
Brandy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51514661/
Muffin.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51535941/
Cocoa.
Anybody seen any of these? Real? Rates? Thanks.
Grain 56.
-
06-12-20 00:06 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 79Shy
Last I talked to her like a yr ago she moved away trying to get her life yoget.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 16:22 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose
Ha you guys still craving that young thing. Me too.
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]
She's gone. In Eros you can search a name and it shows entire country.
If she's around it a new name.
-
06-11-20 16:14 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 193Well she went straight to doggy position and I obliged. Was enough for me. I don't think she would be able to handling changing positions frequently though.
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:50 #7209Regular Member

Posts: 4Monica
So it's basically a FS massage but without any BJ? Not bat, did you get a choice of positions?
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






