Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10421
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS69  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I'm racking my brain on what AMP typically has their back door open, got nothing.
    I think he meant the door between the reception area and the hallway to the rooms.

    What AMP was it?

  2. #10420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Location?

    Okay, so I'm racking my brain on what AMP typically has their back door open, got nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatRamo  [View Original Post]
    one of them closed the door to the back!

  3. #10419

    Oh sh*t

    Long time member first time posting. So sorry in advance. So decided to take chance tonight to relieve some stress at place I have gone before. I notice it was open around 8 pm. Walk in everything was normal. Greeted By a nice looking piece. They wanted me to sign some paper work about covid-19 stuff. So as I am filling out the paper. I hear some guy talking in a language that I didn't understand kinda loud over a speaker kinda sounded like it was distress. The two girls were kinda acting like something was wrong one of them closed the door to the back. So I started freaking out I looked out the blinds at the front door I can see LEO parked right out front with just headlights on. So I sat there few seconds thinking what should I do! So acting like I was on the and walked out. LEO never said anything to be I got in my car started sat there for few more second just acting like nothing. Then LEO left and never said anything to me or never went into the building!

  4. #10418
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Alas, looks like a scam to me. The picture is Jane Wilde, and most likely she'll give you the address of a local hotel, schedule a time, and have you drive over there before giving you the room number. When you tell her you got there, she asks for you to prepay part of the cost via cashapp, and then disappears on you.

    You could still try it if you want. Sometimes when I'm bored I text those TGTBT girls on rubratings and see what happens, but I always go through those same motions (obviously without wasting my time actually driving there), and once they ask for the money I report them on rubratings ("pre-payment scam" is one of the 2 report options on there, so it's common). Shame there aren't more legit girls on the Jax rubratings page.
    Yep.

    She tried to scam me as well with the "deposit" thing.

  5. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by JakePelican  [View Original Post]
    Wear a mask for the whole session?
    Yes Sir. Even for the table shower.

  6. #10416
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayinAtwork  [View Original Post]
    I called from the lobby. They made me wear a mask too.
    Wear a mask for the whole session?

  7. #10415
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports? She looks really good, quoted me $165 for an hour nuru.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/176043
    Alas, looks like a scam to me. The picture is Jane Wilde, and most likely she'll give you the address of a local hotel, schedule a time, and have you drive over there before giving you the room number. When you tell her you got there, she asks for you to prepay part of the cost via cashapp, and then disappears on you.

    You could still try it if you want. Sometimes when I'm bored I text those TGTBT girls on rubratings and see what happens, but I always go through those same motions (obviously without wasting my time actually driving there), and once they ask for the money I report them on rubratings ("pre-payment scam" is one of the 2 report options on there, so it's common). Shame there aren't more legit girls on the Jax rubratings page.

  8. #10414
    Anyone have any reports? She looks really good, quoted me $165 for an hour nuru.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/176043

  9. #10413

    Closed

    If your talking about Tai Chi on lane, they have a for rent sign on their door, and its all locked up.

  10. #10412
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubjax  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/110957773610

    She seems to have too much time on her hands with a ton of post. Seems intriguing but also something seems odd and off.

    Any partakers? She Worth the effort?
    Saw her years and years ago. She pops back up every now and then when things get tough. Her new rates are pretty high. I think she quoted me 125 for 1/2 hour. When I saw her she had an old man. Now I see she has a girlfriend she will do doubles with.

  11. #10411
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubjax  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/110957773610

    She seems to have too much time on her hands with a ton of post. Seems intriguing but also something seems odd and off.

    Any partakers? She Worth the effort?
    I think she's in search history for Cameron but its as all old reports.

  12. #10410

    Any news on this one

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/110957773610

    She seems to have too much time on her hands with a ton of post. Seems intriguing but also something seems odd and off.

    Any partakers? She Worth the effort?

  13. #10409

    Nagel is open but want you to call and make an appointment

    I called from the lobby. They made me wear a mask too.

  14. #10408

    Tai Chi

    Anyone been lately? PMs welcome.

  15. #10407

    Not that great

    Nice girl however the dream was not worth the damage. If you want specifics PM me.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/127693

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape