Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 16541
-
06-12-20 14:55 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 110I think he meant the door between the reception area and the hallway to the rooms.
Originally Posted by GWS69
[View Original Post]
What AMP was it?
-
06-12-20 10:25 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 113Location?
Okay, so I'm racking my brain on what AMP typically has their back door open, got nothing.
Originally Posted by PatRamo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 00:24 #10419Regular Member

Posts: 5Oh sh*t
Long time member first time posting. So sorry in advance. So decided to take chance tonight to relieve some stress at place I have gone before. I notice it was open around 8 pm. Walk in everything was normal. Greeted By a nice looking piece. They wanted me to sign some paper work about covid-19 stuff. So as I am filling out the paper. I hear some guy talking in a language that I didn't understand kinda loud over a speaker kinda sounded like it was distress. The two girls were kinda acting like something was wrong one of them closed the door to the back. So I started freaking out I looked out the blinds at the front door I can see LEO parked right out front with just headlights on. So I sat there few seconds thinking what should I do! So acting like I was on the and walked out. LEO never said anything to be I got in my car started sat there for few more second just acting like nothing. Then LEO left and never said anything to me or never went into the building!
-
06-09-20 00:01 #10418Senior Member

Posts: 325Yep.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
She tried to scam me as well with the "deposit" thing.
-
06-08-20 11:14 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes Sir. Even for the table shower.
Originally Posted by JakePelican
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 04:34 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 165Wear a mask for the whole session?
Originally Posted by PlayinAtwork
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 03:30 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 231Alas, looks like a scam to me. The picture is Jane Wilde, and most likely she'll give you the address of a local hotel, schedule a time, and have you drive over there before giving you the room number. When you tell her you got there, she asks for you to prepay part of the cost via cashapp, and then disappears on you.
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
You could still try it if you want. Sometimes when I'm bored I text those TGTBT girls on rubratings and see what happens, but I always go through those same motions (obviously without wasting my time actually driving there), and once they ask for the money I report them on rubratings ("pre-payment scam" is one of the 2 report options on there, so it's common). Shame there aren't more legit girls on the Jax rubratings page.
-
06-07-20 21:08 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone have any reports? She looks really good, quoted me $165 for an hour nuru.
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/176043
-
06-07-20 10:39 #10413Regular Member

Posts: 22Closed
If your talking about Tai Chi on lane, they have a for rent sign on their door, and its all locked up.
-
06-07-20 00:44 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 1410Saw her years and years ago. She pops back up every now and then when things get tough. Her new rates are pretty high. I think she quoted me 125 for 1/2 hour. When I saw her she had an old man. Now I see she has a girlfriend she will do doubles with.
Originally Posted by JayDubjax
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 01:23 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 110I think she's in search history for Cameron but its as all old reports.
Originally Posted by JayDubjax
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 14:15 #10410Regular Member

Posts: 5Any news on this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/110957773610
She seems to have too much time on her hands with a ton of post. Seems intriguing but also something seems odd and off.
Any partakers? She Worth the effort?
-
06-04-20 16:00 #10409Senior Member

Posts: 67Nagel is open but want you to call and make an appointment
I called from the lobby. They made me wear a mask too.
-
06-03-20 19:20 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 173Tai Chi
Anyone been lately? PMs welcome.
-
06-01-20 21:36 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 37Not that great
Nice girl however the dream was not worth the damage. If you want specifics PM me.
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/127693










Reply With Quote





