Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5157
-
06-14-20 17:38 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 114Saw her post on STG about a week ago, saying she was "back. " Ad appears to be down. I see her post every now and then. Not regularly like before.
Originally Posted by ChiefK234
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 09:31 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 249[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson
-
06-13-20 21:31 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 29Nikki
Has anyone seen redhead nikki recently, she used to post daily on STG. Not sure if she's UTR or back to SW.
-
06-12-20 12:31 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 838Visit
I saw her on last trip up. Total GFE and didn't watch the clock place OK and messy but she is an user. It doesn't bother me. She gave what I came for.
Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet
[View Original Post]
HR $.2 BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, COF, CFS.
-
06-12-20 06:01 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 820Lacy
That too. And if you've never been rimmed and want to cross it off your bucket list, she is your girl.
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
Plus, she is very nice and works at making you feel welcome and happy and not just a quick transaction.
-
06-11-20 23:09 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 249Candy
Yea if anyone has seen her, let me know too, interested.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 16:13 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 54She gives great head.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 14:05 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 820Lacy
While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 09:48 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 205I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 15:18 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 302Lacy
I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.
-
06-10-20 12:58 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 820That's what I thought too
Fucking sad. Finding an escort these days who is not an addict is the challenge.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:03 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 198WS Sarah
Had a couple good sessions two or three weeks ago. Texted her and made things happen. 1st time almost didn't happen due to (roomate) issues so she claims. 2nd time was pretty quick, texted, headed to her and picked her up. She is extremely spotty lately on how quick and if she responds.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:02 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 133WS Sara
Has anyone seen her recently? We keep playing cat and mouse.
-
06-10-20 09:42 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 205Addict For Sure
Those a addict scars. That woman is abusing herself and has been for some time.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 08:43 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes there are a ton of fake ads, more ads are fake than not. These two I believe to be real. I spoke to one who seemed nice and she offered a two girl with the second one. I couldn't meet her when she was available so didn't pursue it further.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




