Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5185

    Winchester girl


  2. #5184

    She is definitely the one. You will love Marie

    So I had the best experience I ever had. She was everything in a woman. No drama, no drugs. 100 percent fully clean. No pimp, no setup! This woman is an angel and I would recommend this woman. She was a friendly person as any normal human being would.https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/550554118396

  3. #5183

    Look at the copyright

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBoyFakeNam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Seems about too good to be true.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/610883901045
    I've had no experience, but love the pics & was really interested. Then I happened to notice that the bottom picture has a copyright 2007 Met-Art.com on the bottom right. So the pictures aren't real. And even if they were, they are 13 years old.

  4. #5182

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    The above post was my attempt to clear up why a couple of you were having trouble contacting Kelsey. A.) I should have just stayed out of it. B.) in my haste that day I left a short, poorly worded explanation, which wasn't factually correct and in fact leads some to believe that Kelsey isn't honest or forthright. My use of "claims" leads some to believe she wasn't being honest, far from the truth, my error. Kelsey did have 87 messages she was going through after she had been ill for a couple days. Also, she has reminded me that she told me she preferred to see regulars with all that was going on at the time with covid but was still seeing new clients, my error. I should have just not made the post. I hate reading posts from the village know it all. In this case, I was that guy.

    I have seen Kelsey around 10 times. To put that in perspective I've only visited one other provider with the same frequency. She's easy to schedule with, easy to talk to, attractive, insatiable in bed, and except once has never initiated contact with me. Last night, we met again. My ratings are for this meeting not a running average. The running average would be slightly different but not by much.

    Communication: 10/10 I texted her late and she responded within 5 minutes and we agreed to a meeting, time, place. At no time did I have to wait for a response.

    Timeliness: 10/10 I text I was at her location, knocked on the door and she opened the door.

    Attitude: 7/10 She greeted me with a smile, grabbed my ass as I walked in and asked me how my day was. She was tired, it was late.

    Location: 8/10 I met her away from her apartment. Place was clean and safe.

    Hygiene: 10/10 she's always clean, bathed, smelling good. Legs shaved, well groomed kitty. Hair and make up always done. Again, there's a reason I keep going back.

    Attractiveness: 7/10 Kelsey is the epitome of a 30 year old MILF next door. She's a 30 something MILF. She had red hair extensions last night but it's been either red or purple every time I've seen her. She's got smaller breasts. So, if you have to have huge breasts, she isn't a candidate.

    Performance: 9/10. She loves to have sex. She gives a Topnotch BBBJ and always asks me what I want to do. Kelsey is insatiable. She makes you feel like she wants to fuck you. As with almost all visits, I tired long before she even hinted at tiring. The pussy is tight and wet. She is very receptive to daty (although I skipped that this trip) She is a passionate kisser.

    Value: 9/10 Kelsey for the price point, performance, ease of communicating, and personality Kelsey hard to beat. There are very few that put everything together to make my visit exciting every trip.
    Totally agree about Kelsey. I've seen her about 6-7 times and for the money she is 5 star. She is the only provider that I've never had any communication or timeliness issues with. She's super sweet! My ONLY complaint is that damned bed being on the floor and not elevated LOL.

  5. #5181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Poor post on my part

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey claims she's not seeing new people. I saw her Tuesday morning and she claimed she had 87 messages while she slept.
    The above post was my attempt to clear up why a couple of you were having trouble contacting Kelsey. A.) I should have just stayed out of it. B.) in my haste that day I left a short, poorly worded explanation, which wasn't factually correct and in fact leads some to believe that Kelsey isn't honest or forthright. My use of "claims" leads some to believe she wasn't being honest, far from the truth, my error. Kelsey did have 87 messages she was going through after she had been ill for a couple days. Also, she has reminded me that she told me she preferred to see regulars with all that was going on at the time with covid but was still seeing new clients, my error. I should have just not made the post. I hate reading posts from the village know it all. In this case, I was that guy.

    I have seen Kelsey around 10 times. To put that in perspective I've only visited one other provider with the same frequency. She's easy to schedule with, easy to talk to, attractive, insatiable in bed, and except once has never initiated contact with me. Last night, we met again. My ratings are for this meeting not a running average. The running average would be slightly different but not by much.

    Communication: 10/10 I texted her late and she responded within 5 minutes and we agreed to a meeting, time, place. At no time did I have to wait for a response.

    Timeliness: 10/10 I text I was at her location, knocked on the door and she opened the door.

    Attitude: 7/10 She greeted me with a smile, grabbed my ass as I walked in and asked me how my day was. She was tired, it was late.

    Location: 8/10 I met her away from her apartment. Place was clean and safe.

    Hygiene: 10/10 she's always clean, bathed, smelling good. Legs shaved, well groomed kitty. Hair and make up always done. Again, there's a reason I keep going back.

    Attractiveness: 7/10 Kelsey is the epitome of a 30 year old MILF next door. She's a 30 something MILF. She had red hair extensions last night but it's been either red or purple every time I've seen her. She's got smaller breasts. So, if you have to have huge breasts, she isn't a candidate.

    Performance: 9/10. She loves to have sex. She gives a Topnotch BBBJ and always asks me what I want to do. Kelsey is insatiable. She makes you feel like she wants to fuck you. As with almost all visits, I tired long before she even hinted at tiring. The pussy is tight and wet. She is very receptive to daty (although I skipped that this trip) She is a passionate kisser.

    Value: 9/10 Kelsey for the price point, performance, ease of communicating, and personality Kelsey hard to beat. There are very few that put everything together to make my visit exciting every trip.

  6. #5180

    Camile -- Too good to be true?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBoyFakeNam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Seems about too good to be true.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/610883901045
    I dunno. I am skeptical whenever I see photos that are almost for sure professional quality combined with a completely full, no holds barred menu, I am very suspicious. The fact the third photo in that series shows a watermark copyrighted in 2007 is the last straw. I am calling it fake.

  7. #5179

    DeeDee Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAb1877  [View Original Post]
    Below ad suggests that duo available with her daughter! Any intel on this?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/744980528320
    I know it's $95/ girl for a 1/2 hr. Her daughter would have to be hot AF for me to try that though.

  8. #5178

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had much luck getting texted back from providers lately but DeeDee from Frankfort took me up on an offer to hang out. 1st off she has a incall on a private street which is clean and relatively smoke free. 2 she is the girl in the pics BUT they are OLD pics. 3 she is very sweet and does know how to take care of a guy Rates are fairly reasonable but for the same you can get a younger provider (if they return your damned texts and don't ghost you). She gave a. Pretty good back massage to start the only bad thing is I smelled like lotion afterwards. Then to BBBJ where sure did offer cim (should have take her up on that) next titty fuck those bolt ones, from there we've went to Mish and finished in the bag. She really does make a lot of sexy noises and works her kitty which is good because I've definitely had tighter. Overall it was a good experience and got the job done. Would I repeat. Only if I didn't have a better option out there.
    Below ad suggests that duo available with her daughter! Any intel on this?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/744980528320

  9. #5177

    Camile

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Seems about too good to be true.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/610883901045

  10. #5176

    Kelsey in Lexington

    OK, OK, I know its been said before. But this Kelsey is amazing. Sweet, kind, great communicator, and sure seems to enjoy what she does. I never feel like a jerk with her. Best BBBJ I have had in years, and that little kitty is SO clean and sweet. Tastes like clean water!! I don't have a link because I haven't seen her post in awhile, but the number works. 859 XXX 6663.

  11. #5175

    KSlim

    My review. Gross, save your money.

  12. #5174

    Was she cash and dash?

    Did one of you guys say she robbed you awhile back? If so, that's a shame. Looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/864165387618

  13. #5173

    Mandy

    One of my favorites. She's always freshly showered when I visit. Always delivers as promised. She's a favorite in dry times. https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...rts/o_i8665115.

  14. #5172

    Cocoa

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/364492952199

    (859) 910-0399.

    Anyone got any info on this one? Also curious, she looks thin in the pictures for 172 lbs?

  15. #5171

    Frankfort's Finest DeeDee

    I haven't had much luck getting texted back from providers lately but DeeDee from Frankfort took me up on an offer to hang out. 1st off she has a incall on a private street which is clean and relatively smoke free. 2 she is the girl in the pics BUT they are OLD pics. 3 she is very sweet and does know how to take care of a guy Rates are fairly reasonable but for the same you can get a younger provider (if they return your damned texts and don't ghost you). She gave a. Pretty good back massage to start the only bad thing is I smelled like lotion afterwards. Then to BBBJ where sure did offer cim (should have take her up on that) next titty fuck those bolt ones, from there we've went to Mish and finished in the bag. She really does make a lot of sexy noises and works her kitty which is good because I've definitely had tighter. Overall it was a good experience and got the job done. Would I repeat. Only if I didn't have a better option out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape