Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5066
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/798192217791

    NICE body under those clothes. Average face for being in late 30's. Better than average BBBJ! Flipped her around going through positions. Knows what she's doing and responsive. Gets into it! Does sexy talk. She got off, wasn't faking it. CIM finish. Very nice lady!

    Talked awhile after the stuff. She floats around chain hotels. Meets you in the side door, nothing to worry about. When you get there, has you give her a ring first. I guess she can tell LEOs voice through a phone call LOL. I will repeat later!

    BTW anybody have that Kristen Gully's updated number? Seen her years ago and she was the best of all times.

  2. #5065

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    I want to start off by apologizing. I had no intention of going dark on trying to set something up with and for her. We tried to work out the logistics of her coming to Lexington from where she is now living in Cinn.

    Obviously, this is not going to work out as I had hoped unless she changes her mind. She is going thru a rough patch at present. From the responses I received there were a number of us that wanted to reconnect with her. I was only trying to help her out. Something is going on with her which I think we can only speculate. She was running hot and cold going back and forth on the idea. Plus there was some interference by someone.

    Believe me I am as disappointed as anyone this did not work out. I went out on a limb to help her and got bit on the A - -. Which I have learned my lesson.

    If something changes which I doubt I will let you all know.

    Again, please accept my apologies.
    What a heart breaking post. I had thought of nothing but seeing her again after your first post. Please keep on top of that situation because if she decides to active again I would love to see her.

  3. #5064

    Danielle, my apology

    I want to start off by apologizing. I had no intention of going dark on trying to set something up with and for her. We tried to work out the logistics of her coming to Lexington from where she is now living in Cinn.

    Obviously, this is not going to work out as I had hoped unless she changes her mind. She is going thru a rough patch at present. From the responses I received there were a number of us that wanted to reconnect with her. I was only trying to help her out. Something is going on with her which I think we can only speculate. She was running hot and cold going back and forth on the idea. Plus there was some interference by someone.

    Believe me I am as disappointed as anyone this did not work out. I went out on a limb to help her and got bit on the A - -. Which I have learned my lesson.

    If something changes which I doubt I will let you all know.

    Again, please accept my apologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that remember Danielle. Beautiful, World class gal. Tall strawberry blond. Amazing skills. I speak to her occasionally. She has moved to Cinn. She indicated that she would like to reconnect with some of her old clients. She can only do outcall and could meet halfway from Cinn / Lexington. She has been clean since 2017. She can meet outcall in Cinn. She can come to Lexington for extra. Has a job so she can only meet at certain times.

    Seniors, PM if you want her digits.

  4. #5063

    Adreanna formerly of Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarok  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a girl named Adreanna who posted ads. Some had a poor opinion of her but I had a good time. Can't find her anymore. Anyone have a line on her?
    Oh man. Look over at listcrawler or escortbabylon in Louisville. She posted recently in there somewhere. A review said she had a HOLE in her face! Fell asleep while BBBJ! Went into the bathroom and this dude thinks she shot up in the middle of the session! YIKES. That's what happened to her. Looks like an amazing spinner. Too bad she's a junkie!

  5. #5062

    Kelsey. Amazing

    I just seen Kelsey after reading all the reviews about her. Did a half hour session didn't last 20 minutes but it was well worth it. BBBJ plus CIM plus prostate play equals I'll be seeing her again.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/343932734698

  6. #5061

    Tried to see Kelly today

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...x/265652055291

    Text her about 11 am, never heard from her so I moved on. Well about 1 pm she text me saying hey. We texted back and forth about 8 times, then she dropped the bomb, she needed part of the donation up front for incall. Told her we both are taking a risk, me a no show. Her cash / dash. LOL She text back that only she was taking the risk. LOL again. Told her it wold had been nice if she had posted that info in her profile, I moved on. PM me if you want the donation amount.

  7. #5060

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that remember Danielle. Beautiful, World class gal. Tall strawberry blond. Amazing skills. I speak to her occasionally. She has moved to Cinn. She indicated that she would like to reconnect with some of her old clients. She can only do outcall and could meet halfway from Cinn / Lexington. She has been clean since 2017. She can meet outcall in Cinn. She can come to Lexington for extra. Has a job so she can only meet at certain times.

    Seniors, PM if you want her digits.
    This post was totally bogus. Nice imitation of crickets when contacted.

  8. #5059

    Kelsey

    Had another great visit with Kelsey this morning just as great as it ever was I've had multiple sessions with her she is a true sweetheart and satisfies her clients play she is the best you don't deal with no bulshit or anything else she is a real sweetheart the best.

  9. #5058

    Kelsey update

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a few days ago, (having never met her), she was very polite and easy to get along with. Set something up at her place for the following day. Texted a couple hours before our appointment and she confirmed, then gave me the address and said to come over. I responded and drove over and parked, texted her telling her I was there. Nothing. No problem sit for about 10 minutes and a young woman (sure looked like her! Walked up to the room, with grocery bags, and let herself in with a key. I waited a few more minutes, texted her again. Nothing. Waited 20 minutes more, then texted her again politely saying "well hopefully we can try again sometime". She never responded at all. Weird. The only other weird thing was that while I was waiting a middle aged woman drove up and parked kinda near me, and a younger (28? Year old attractive blonde woman got out of the woman's car and knocked on Kelsey's door (this was prior to Kelsey coming home), upon getting no response, she walked off to somewhere else in the apartment complex, the driver of the car never left, and was there sitting a solid 45 minutes before I left. Take someone smarter than me to figure it out.
    Gentlemen, I feel the need to say that after the "mishap" with Kelsey that I wrote about, she actually called me today and apologized, and asked me over for a visit. What an absolutely lovely, sweet, kind, and generous woman. I tend to be quote nervous, but she was so understanding and sweet, she put me right at ease. No need to go not the specifics of our visit, she is already very well reviewed, I will just real quickly say that she is beautiful, clean, sexy, skilled, truly beautiful, and just the whole package. If she will have me, I will be a frequent repeat client. Best visit I have ever had with a provider.

  10. #5057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Versailles

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/368305981583

    The young spinners are always a challenge to schedule, especially the first time meeting. This has been my experience all most every time. Notable exceptions being Arielle Giselle in Louisville and Kayla in Cincinnati (4 yrs ago). I get it, they can pick and chose who they fuck. So, today I was determined to navigate the scheduling pitfalls associated with popular providers. I've texted with this young lady enough to see the pattern of when she responds back. So today, I contacted about noon. I thought I had something set up but nothing was confirmed, I assume another opportunity presented itself. So, I tried after running some errands a couple hours later, no response. I try again after finishing up work 6 hrs after my first attempt. This time I was successful.

    Scheduled HH for $, incall. The incall is an apartment complex. You won't be getting in there without someone seeing you but it's no different than some other incalls. The apartment has a smoke smell that you will carry.

    With you, so be warned, if that is an issue for you.

    She's definitely the same person in the pics. She has different color hair and was wearing glasses, wasn't expecting either. Fantastic spinner body. She reminds me of a kinky librarian, sort of. We introduced ourselves, got comfortable, she asked for the donation (to me no big deal) and away we go. BBBJ she puts as much time as you want, she's average at oral. Then we switch up to CFS, daty until I blow in the rain coat.

    She has a sweet honey pot. I completely get what some have posted about that pussy. She's a sweet girl, maybe a little reserved. I will go back but I won't put in the effort I did today to see her.

    Communication 3/10 room for improvement.

    Location 5/10 I never felt unsafe.

    Hygiene 10/10.

    Appearance 8/10 killer body.

    Performance 7. 5/10.

    Overall value 8/10.

    If you are into spinners, she's a must see.

  11. #5056

    A pair

    Been years since I mongered (lost my wife). Trying to get back in the game. Heard good things about Versails gal and Kelsey. Seen them both last month. Probably repeat. Neither one look as good in the pics, but none of them do! Kelsey- She's got a little studio apartment. Parked at a hospital across the street. Safe location. Kelsey is awesome in the sack! Super passionate, great BBJ. A little baby damage though. Wore a shirt over it, pulled out the boobs. Took time to talk to me. Hug at the end. Super friendly! CIM finish.

    Versailles girl- Another studio apartment. Parked across the street, felt safe. She wanted cash upfront. Noticed she doesn't have that tattoo on her back in the pics and was skinnier, so those are old pics. But, still sexy spinner! Didn't rush me, 45 minuets time. She didn't seem much into it though. Business like. Felt like you have to be gentle with her. Complained a few times. Decent BBBJ. Nice enough girl though. Don't know about Kelsey, but Versailles is willing to go bareback and anal for extra charges! Maybe it depends on the guy if the girl will, but always ask if you want it! I find most of these girls will do almost anything if you throw money at them! CIM and a little COF finish.

    Now, question about this one: Anybody seen? Got two pics from her, she looks like the hottest one around.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/197346811480

    Thanks fellas.

  12. #5055

    Seeing Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/343932734698

    She asked if she knew me, that she had lost her contacts. I said no, but was hoping. Last I heard from her. Man I was so looking forward to seeing her!! I thought about telling her I heard about her from here, but didn't know if that would had helped?
    I texted her a few days ago, (having never met her), she was very polite and easy to get along with. Set something up at her place for the following day. Texted a couple hours before our appointment and she confirmed, then gave me the address and said to come over. I responded and drove over and parked, texted her telling her I was there. Nothing. No problem sit for about 10 minutes and a young woman (sure looked like her! Walked up to the room, with grocery bags, and let herself in with a key. I waited a few more minutes, texted her again. Nothing. Waited 20 minutes more, then texted her again politely saying "well hopefully we can try again sometime". She never responded at all. Weird. The only other weird thing was that while I was waiting a middle aged woman drove up and parked kinda near me, and a younger (28? Year old attractive blonde woman got out of the woman's car and knocked on Kelsey's door (this was prior to Kelsey coming home), upon getting no response, she walked off to somewhere else in the apartment complex, the driver of the car never left, and was there sitting a solid 45 minutes before I left. Take someone smarter than me to figure it out.

  13. #5054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/343932734698

    She asked if she knew me, that she had lost her contacts. I said no, but was hoping. Last I heard from her. Man I was so looking forward to seeing her!! I thought about telling her I heard about her from here, but didn't know if that would had helped?
    Kelsey claims she's not seeing new people. I saw her Tuesday morning and she claimed she had 87 messages while she slept.

  14. #5053

    Tried to see Kelsey today

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/343932734698

    She asked if she knew me, that she had lost her contacts. I said no, but was hoping. Last I heard from her. Man I was so looking forward to seeing her!! I thought about telling her I heard about her from here, but didn't know if that would had helped?

  15. #5052

    Stripper experience

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

    Went and checked her out today. Incall off and broadway. Room was messy and smelled like smoke. That's the only bad things I have to say. Was pretty much like the stripper experience you always want. Nice BBBJ. Some daty. Then she started grinding on jr just like in the clubs. Lots of teasing and just letting the tip slide in. RCG from there and I couldn't hold out any longer. CIM with spit. Says she used to dance out of state and will be here once things clear up. I told her to let me know where she ends up. I'm sure fun could be had there. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape