Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 37369
-
06-11-20 07:07 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 136Post 14375
I'm pretty sure that review is her, the only one I remember seeing. I have not sampled yet but hear that the tits are huge.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 05:29 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 172Info
I would like some info on this one as well.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 21:14 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 342Per Usual
Left her not too long ago. Probably was like my eighth time with her lmao. And a great time as always.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:18 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 1449Saw her again
If anybody likes petite slim ebony this is one of the best I've seen. Nice tits cute and small but round ass. Starts off everything's covered which I don't mind. Mish is really good but k9 is great.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/blasian-doll/30046090
-
06-10-20 18:16 #15345Banned Member

Posts: 443Lindsey is lonely
Spoke to to Lindsey earlier today. She she's lonely an could use some company.
-
06-10-20 17:32 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 335Smoke
I don't normally give reviews of providers who are already pretty well reviewed but I have to give a shout-out to Smoke. I have been seeing her for a couple of months now and each time she has delivered excellent service. Safe location, easy to set up an appointment, reasonable rates and just an all around good time. Not to mention, the girl knows how to work a dick. She is a real gem and we are lucky to have her. Treat her right boys and you won't regret it.
-
06-10-20 17:15 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 146Good duo?
I've been seeking a good duo, any word on this?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/135711284169
-
06-10-20 14:44 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 1449OK my bad I looked earlier didn't see the link. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 14:09 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 342Language
If you pay close enough attention to the language in the ad (or do reverse image search) you can usually weed out the fake ads from the legit ones. Excessive use of emojis, overly descriptive about her services, TGTBT rates, a vague area for the location, something being 'off' with the quality of the pics; those are just some examples. The ad you are mentioning is indeed a fake one.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 13:22 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 196I make it a habit to block numbers when not needed from ones I think are not cool or may seem crazy. Also put my phone on silent after hrs as well.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:16 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 389Any intel on this one?
Seems I recall a review in here but can't find it.
The lack of smile at all often indicates dental issues though. But I can work with that.
Anyone seen her?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/looking-for-fun/28806680
-
06-10-20 12:08 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 389I literally have never seen a bad review on her. And she's been at it for years now.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 11:56 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 40Porn actress. Kira Noir.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 11:53 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 196Any info on this ons
This one has got my attention more than once. Has anyone been there. If not I'll take one for the team.
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...mond/51362636/
-
06-10-20 11:10 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 342No burner
No burner but I do use a text app. It's no issue for me personally; was just giving a notice for the guys in which that type of text could land them in hot water.
Originally Posted by DMV42
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




