Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15345

    Lindsey is lonely

    Spoke to to Lindsey earlier today. She she's lonely an could use some company.

  2. #15344

    Smoke

    I don't normally give reviews of providers who are already pretty well reviewed but I have to give a shout-out to Smoke. I have been seeing her for a couple of months now and each time she has delivered excellent service. Safe location, easy to set up an appointment, reasonable rates and just an all around good time. Not to mention, the girl knows how to work a dick. She is a real gem and we are lucky to have her. Treat her right boys and you won't regret it.

  3. #15343

    Good duo?

    I've been seeking a good duo, any word on this?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/135711284169

  4. #15342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    Follow the chain bro. Link is in initial post about Petersburg spinner. Doesn't require a lot of work to find. And a pic is provided if you simply scroll past the first post you see.
    OK my bad I looked earlier didn't see the link. Thanks.

  5. #15341

    Language

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    This one has got my attention more than once. Has anyone been there. If not I'll take one for the team.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...mond/51362636/
    If you pay close enough attention to the language in the ad (or do reverse image search) you can usually weed out the fake ads from the legit ones. Excessive use of emojis, overly descriptive about her services, TGTBT rates, a vague area for the location, something being 'off' with the quality of the pics; those are just some examples. The ad you are mentioning is indeed a fake one.

  6. #15340
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    No burner but I do use a text app. It's no issue for me personally; was just giving a notice for the guys in which that type of text could land them in hot water.
    I make it a habit to block numbers when not needed from ones I think are not cool or may seem crazy. Also put my phone on silent after hrs as well.

  7. #15339

    Any intel on this one?

    Seems I recall a review in here but can't find it.

    The lack of smile at all often indicates dental issues though. But I can work with that.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/looking-for-fun/28806680

  8. #15338
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Was able to catch up with Tina again finally. I had a great bbbjcimws, it has been a while since I had seen her, glad I was able to catch up with a old friend, I will have to meet up with her sooner the next time. I can wait.
    I literally have never seen a bad review on her. And she's been at it for years now.

  9. #15337
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    This one has got my attention more than once. Has anyone been there. If not I'll take one for the team.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...mond/51362636/
    Porn actress. Kira Noir.

  10. #15336

    Any info on this ons

    This one has got my attention more than once. Has anyone been there. If not I'll take one for the team.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...mond/51362636/

  11. #15335

    No burner

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV42  [View Original Post]
    You don't have a burner number to be able to prevent text / calls to your actual number?
    No burner but I do use a text app. It's no issue for me personally; was just giving a notice for the guys in which that type of text could land them in hot water.

  12. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Texted her the last two days not a word??
    Yep, tried 3 times since salty posted. Nothing. Oh well, she is not hungry enough.

  13. #15333

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]

    Any reviews on Foxy from OldSalt? She has not responded to any of my texts.
    That's her most common response. Sometimes she'll agree to meet, then go silent. There's always an excuse and about half the time it's my fault somehow. But when you connect she can be a whole lot of fun. I have tried to set up a date since before COVID-19 w / o any success. I wish you luck because as I said, she can be a lot of fun.

  14. #15332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Burner Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her also, she's legit and a good time. Pretty girl also. Just as a heads up for those of you who have a significant other, just prepare periodically for unsolicited texts out of the blue begging you for money. They will come.
    You don't have a burner number to be able to prevent text / calls to your actual number?

  15. #15331

    Tina

    Was able to catch up with Tina again finally. I had a great bbbjcimws, it has been a while since I had seen her, glad I was able to catch up with a old friend, I will have to meet up with her sooner the next time. I can wait.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape