Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 18412
-
06-11-20 22:21 #3397Regular Member

Posts: 18Suddenly a bunch of messages and girls favorite you?
Is your membership about to expire? The last day or so before your membership expires they put you at the beginning of the search results. They say it is to help you find someone before your membership expires, I would suspect they want you to strike up some conversations as your membership expires so you have to renew. Mine just expired. Got around 50 girls messaging and favorite me the last 24 hours versus maybe 5 in a normal day. I'm not renewing. 99% of what I found were girls wanting you to send money, even girls who had been open to meeting when I messaged them earlier now seem to be online only. I'm wondering if a lot of older guys are afraid of getting sick so now they are willing to send money in exchange for text, conversation, pics and videos. If someone wasn't paying for it I wouldn't think it would be that many girls on there believing they have a good chance at online arrangements.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 16:56 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 148Legit
Haven't actually met her in person but met her through another avenue she looks like pictures cause I have seen multiple of her. She's also in woodbridge so was close to me.
Originally Posted by AksWorld
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 13:10 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 631Choice Hotels
Just just discovered Choice Hotels membership. You get free last min cancellation. There are a little bit of a discount.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:05 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 846For Newbies only
What do you think about the following:
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b65d...c-4a6263b67600
Seniors. This is just to provide newbies some vital info.
-
06-11-20 02:55 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 560Hold off hotel reservations until meeting in-person
Always, always, always wait to book the hotel until AFTER meeting in-person. The last thing you want is to reserve a room, have her cancel / ghost at the last minute, and then be stuck with a hotel room without a date. Stick to that rule with every SB and you'll save yourself money and the headache.
Originally Posted by Razorfish1801
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 23:34 #3392Regular Member

Posts: 1Who was the Latina spinner? I might have seen her.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 22:41 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 101Gigner Locks
She is most definitely real, and her ass is most definitely as amazing as it looks in the picture. At least it was about a year ago when I met her. Very beautiful and super sweet woman. Treat her well if you get the chance to meet her.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 22:17 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 560I was about to mention the same thing!
Originally Posted by HughJerkman
[View Original Post]
For some reason, my SA profile has been showered in the last few days with over 100+ "favorites. " More than 90% of those are outside the DMV area, which I have already stated in my profile is a deal-breaker. I had gotten used to favorites from profiles originating from Venezuela or Columbia or New York. But now, shit has been popping off in California, Oregon, Russia, Peru, France, Canada, etc.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
I get that they're mostly bots or scams, but holy shit have they been coming out of the woodwork recently! Not sure what's up with SA, but their mods / admins really need to get their shit together.
-
06-10-20 20:00 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 846Yes, been happening for over a week now
I guess with all the darn closings and SA's green light to video arrangements, the entire world is now their oyster.
Originally Posted by HughJerkman
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 17:54 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 81Tatted Blasian. Or Tattedblasian
I am seeing her tomorrow night where I am getting hotel. Anybody know any concerns I should have?
Originally Posted by Timmy07
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 17:04 #3387Regular Member

Posts: 14What's going on?
All of a sudden I received over 50 favorites in one DAY? Anybody else experience that?
-
06-10-20 13:04 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 194Probably fake
As previously discussed, no location as in VA, VA or MD, MD.
Usually means fake profile.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:39 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 631Red Flag
With a location of Virginia, Virginia probably a scammer.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:17 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 880Ginger Locks
Anyone get anywhere with the young redhead with a jaw dropping ass?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3cbd2...1-048008ae3b46
-
06-10-20 06:59 #3383Regular Member

Posts: 24Tbell01
Meeting up with this one today, she seems kinky and dtf after a meet and greet first meet. Anyone got any intel on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/2ab2e...2-38c5ae048ab0












Reply With Quote






