Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 18418
-
05-25-20 17:50 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 447I am getting many latina contacts, none that I could see meeting!
Brazil, Philippines, Venezuela, Colombia, etc. Some look too young to be legit. I have no idea what in my profile attracts them!
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 16:05 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 1021Are we back in the 70's??
Why So many unshaven pussies. I've banged 3 diff SB's in the past week and all of them had unshaved pussies. WTF?? So unattractive.
-
05-24-20 17:05 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 123I have
Gotten hits from South America, Poland and Thailand.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 16:49 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 30Tatted blasian
I've chatted with her but we have not connected as of yet. She claims to offer BBBJ and cfs. My impression is that she is relatively high volume for an SB so be aware. I'd be skeptical she was at the beach for 2 weeks with her family. I know she fibs often.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 14:56 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 287Donna Piu Bella?
Has anyone had any luck with this one? I think she was on the site a couple of years ago and seems to be back.
-
05-23-20 11:10 #3293Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Unfortunately, recently moving here from SoCal, there are way less college coeds here and they are asking much more. There were so many 8/9's flooding SA there it was a buyers market. Lots of 10/10's too, but they do operate in a different league. Going from a 9 to a 10 is like going from a Nissan GT-are to a Lamborghini.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 10:45 #3292Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Confirmed scam.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
She asked me for 500 and I said only if that was for staying overnight and having breakfast in the morning. She quickly agreed and asked for the money up front, because she had been scammed before. I pointed out that earlier she said she was new to SA and hadn't met anyone yet. She ghosted.
-
05-23-20 08:51 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 1241Real & Fake Ads from All Over the World?
Curious how many others get SA ad hits from places that aren't even close to the DMV? In my case, I've guessed that they are from wherever my VPN says I'm from during an on-line session. Lately, I've been getting a lot of hits from South America and Poland.
-
05-23-20 08:44 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 1241And she cut & pasted most of her text between the two sites as well.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 07:55 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 311I Assume
She's on Secret Benefits, https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...eb9f2366cacb9d and What's Your Price. So, I assume she's just a PPM escort.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 04:11 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 319These ladies
Anyone pinch one off in these. Or talk to?
https://www.seeking.com/member/f4b22...6-d3c52f73befe
https://www.seeking.com/member/febb4...a-a126d62aad21
-
05-22-20 23:27 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone
Has anyone seen this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3920f...c-4a8d6268de4f
-
05-22-20 23:22 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 631Sav_baby99
Another waste of time. Thought she was cute, so I was cool with just texting till coronavirus dies down, but as soon as she got me on kik she was trying to sell me pictures.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c08f6...d-9508196d9006
-
05-22-20 13:48 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 72Check Baltimore
Check the Baltimore board. If you shared your private pics with her, then I posted a way to get the link even if you're blocked.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:07 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 235Been Talking To This One
Anyone had any experience?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3b7dd...a-8eb66f7b14f5












Reply With Quote




