Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4470
-
06-09-20 23:41 #810Senior Member

Posts: 294Allison is with Fragrant Flower in the Peninsula.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
SA There's informative threads in LA and Richmond, It takes a little while to get used to, but once you do you can weed out the fakes, the pros and time wasters.
-
06-09-20 23:28 #809Senior Member

Posts: 36GFE Investments
I'm assuming the Allison is the one at GFE Investments ch, based on up charge mention.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 23:14 #808Senior Member

Posts: 31GFEinvestments.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 23:04 #807Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah it's pretty much what you described. Girls in the 8+ range require ppm of 500+ and 6-7's typically want ppm of 3-4 although there is some overlap and I've talked a few cuties down to a ppm of 150-250, but obviously I'm paying kgirl prices at this point for likely inferior service (although more fun time of course). It is nice talking to regular college girls again and it feels like having friends however, the big thing is the time consuming texting and flakes. I've had about 50 numbers, 10 are escorts, 20 flakes, 10 went no where, I met up with 5 and went on 2 dates. In total it's an embarrassing amount of time, money, and effort wasted for the return.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
Fragrant Flower.Which org is Allison part of?
-
06-09-20 22:24 #806Senior Member

Posts: 169None that exist today.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
The last one I spent time vetting and setting up was in Thailand Sept 2016 (attached). Two of the three were hard bi, was worth the $120 for the whole night.
-
06-09-20 22:20 #805Banned Member

Posts: 201There are much more info on a different forum. So basically SA (seeking) will require more work on your part to find and talk to the girls (pretty much just like dating), and yes there's a member fee but oh well just suck it up, as for the donations. It varies, from acceptable to the outlandish. In terms of service, it's just like your run of the mill kdoll experience, you will have bad, good, and great experiences.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
I'd say if you rather not put in the effort and added expenses, then just stick with regular orgs. However, if you are looking for genuine amateurs then take the plunge and try out SA.
Which org is Allison part of?
-
06-09-20 22:14 #804Banned Member

Posts: 201Jean of BGC, but which org is Allison at again?
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:10 #803Senior Member

Posts: 294How's seekingarrangement up here? I did it awhile back, but down in OC, I feel that it is more expensive and more time consuming than Kgirls, although maybe I was aiming high, but it was generally 400-500 a meet, plus the membership fee. Some other girls are even higher, wanting a monthly allowance and expensive dinner. I dabbled a little up here, but the chicks I met were in the higher maintenance category so I passed.
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
I saw Allison recently, she is at a premium price similar to Gigi. Overall, felt session with alright / solid, not extraordinary. Pluses she has a nice physique / body is athletic, she does a nice CG horizontally. She didn't DFK me maybe COVID or YMMV, but she was a good kisser even with no dfk. Good English, nice girl but a little reserved (I think she is more introverted), does react well if you hit the right spots. 2nd pop was only a handy. Didn't totally click with me, maybe she warms up more during more sessions or a little bit bothered by COVID. Still worth a try. Face matches her photos.
Things that may bother some people fake tits (they were nice and soft), tat on her stomach, I think she has a fake ass (hard) but it does look good. Her org and related orgs do a temperature check due to COVID.
-
06-09-20 19:08 #802Senior Member

Posts: 294Which org (s) have you done doubles with? BGC? KGA?
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 18:25 #801Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah if you would have dove into Greek she would have woke up pretty quick. Lmao.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 17:19 #800Regular Member

Posts: 18Some changes this week
Today is my 1 month mark of being in the hobby and I can't believe how much of a dent this put in my wallet lmao but I've been slowing down this past week and a half by trying my hand on Tinder and SeekingArrangemnts. It looks like Lolita from SA moved to smk650 under the name Addison. Also, V+F has added two new girls which don't look too particularly interesting. My next review will be this week and I'm thinking of probably Allison or Jean who both have been on my wish list since the beginning of May.
-
06-09-20 08:38 #799Senior Member

Posts: 438LOL, I've had some fall asleep on my arm after, but never during! I don't know man, I might have tried for greek. That'll fucking wake her up.
Originally Posted by LizardLeader18
[View Original Post]
Were you the last appt of the day or something?
-
06-09-20 06:18 #798Senior Member

Posts: 51It is actually in use with the latest post being 5/15 this year. Naturally, they've been discussing storefront MPs. Can you still even get a massage at an AAMP? AAMP is much closer to incall escort services.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
Some of us still likes to partake in non-asian escorts. But if we move the discussion to the MP forum, we'd be displacing the guys discussing the possibility of getting a HJ at storefront MPs.
-
06-09-20 04:38 #797Regular Member

Posts: 16Do you want to review some of the PC girls here? Forum could use your intel and also suggest.
Originally Posted by ArijitSingh123
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 22:47 #796Senior Member

Posts: 57Well that sucked
Dreamed I had a session with Jeni from AEC asianeyecandy.
She was like her photo and description with a recent boob job. Unfortunately that meant her nipples were extra sensitive and she didn't like playing with then. Most of it went normal but she didn't seem into it and then pretty much fell asleep mid coitus. At this point, I stopped 20 minutes in as it felt really weird and left. Would not repeat nor recommend until they get the girls some breath mints and a sleep study.













Reply With Quote




