Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4470
-
06-08-20 21:31 #795Senior Member

Posts: 294Claire and Yuna would be amazing doubles, as they seem like they would be Ying-Yang, as Claire being submissive and Yuna being dominate, and they both have high-energy level. Both would be difficult double partners, as there a few providers that could keep up with them, and would almost cancel out the other provider. Maybe Ciara or Ellie from LSC.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
It is interesting to think doubles could damage chemistry, I think Claire probably doesn't mind, Yuna may as she is harder to read. But you never know, chicks can get pissed if you see someone else.
I do worry Yuna would overshadow the other provider, but I feel that Tiara can hold her own. The other issue is it's a "limited time" so it may be a tight window.
Whose actually truly bi? La Sera? Although she's down in LA. I think G2 G action can be hot, I rather have them focus on me.
-
06-08-20 19:25 #794Senior Member

Posts: 169While it sounds fun, it would just be an awkward swap out every few minutes. But there would be additional mental overload as well to look forward to. And. Practice your best Bruce Lee mind over body.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
Do not go in believing it will be girl on girl on guy on girl slobfest.
But if you're good with a lot of pauses with wipes, and no G on G, then by all means go for it.
Got to do it to say you've done it. .
-
06-08-20 19:04 #793Banned Member

Posts: 770I've been kicking myself for not trying the Claire / Yuna doubles when it was offered. Issue is I had what I would consider great chemistry with both of them and I was somewhat concerned a doubles session could put a dent in them. Claire said she liked doubles more than singles, and Yuna actually said doubles are not worth it in her opinion.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
I know it's not much help, but consider this: Yuna is the ringleader. She has taught and trained each girl in this org. So she's the teacher, and she will take the leading role in all doubles, no matter the girl. Yuna is nasty (in a good way), of course, and since it's KGA there will be no condom swap, which is something that I always hated in some doubles. Imo doubles have to be either all bare or just one condom, otherwise you lose the spontaneity and possibly your boner when switching condoms.
-
06-08-20 17:49 #792Regular Member

Posts: 18What org is better than PeachCafe
All my adventures are with PC. Wondering if there is a better org and open during pandemic.
-
06-08-20 15:37 #791Senior Member

Posts: 294KGA - 3-way
Has anybody experienced with a 3-way with either Yuna or Tiara?
I've seen both one-on-one and enjoyed my time, just unsure if it would be a sensory overload. I've never done a 3-way.
-
06-08-20 15:31 #790Senior Member

Posts: 294Kimchi Angels
Here's the link they also just popped up on switter.
Originally Posted by ChuckWood
[View Original Post]
https://kimchiangels.ch/
-
06-08-20 14:36 #789Senior Member

Posts: 169A little creative editing of https://lovelyangels.site.
Originally Posted by ChuckWood
[View Original Post]
Using well leveraged domain registrar schemes already in place leads you to.
https://kimchiangels.ch/
-
06-08-20 13:54 #788Banned Member

Posts: 201Yeah LovelyAngels has a counterpart down south. I've heard this is a brand new org, but could be linked to LSC. But that's just a rumor, nothing definitive.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 13:51 #787Banned Member

Posts: 201And who are those that are too tempting to refuse?
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 03:06 #786Senior Member

Posts: 169I wouldn't call Kgirls necessarily escorts either, yet here we are.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 02:54 #785Senior Member

Posts: 294IMO AMP / LMP and AAMP are 2 different things, so I would not consider the title to be accurate unless it was changed.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 02:37 #784Regular Member

Posts: 10Kimchi Angels? That's one I haven't seen. Got a link?
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 23:12 #783Senior Member

Posts: 169You've got property currently not in use here.
Originally Posted by VictoryRose
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 19:37 #782Regular Member

Posts: 11Caras Angels
I just attempted to make an appointment w / Gina and I contacted carasangels and they ask for 2 refs. I gave them bgc and Asianangels. I mostly been going to bgc because it was close to the city but I wanted to try something different and also because of the reviews on this thread.
My first option was tiara at kga but she wasn't available so I went with Gina at caras however it's been over 2 hours since I gave them the reference.
Should I just make an appointment with BGC instead because I don't feel like waiting the whole day. I still got to drive to San Jose which is an hour drive so I'm trying to time it right.
-
06-07-20 16:12 #781Banned Member

Posts: 770KGA is an org that was oriented around service and (old) PSE. Hardcore fucking and service oriented. I really hate that PSE now means BB.
Originally Posted by AnonymousDude2
[View Original Post]
But yeah, they're also an org that if you don't say anything, the girls will assume you want to hit it raw. Maybe that changed since covid. But I had to stop most of the girls on the first time and ask for a condom. The girls I didn't stop were too tempting for me to refuse.










Reply With Quote





